[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
viionc2 escribió:
"
DickFacve escribió:
Im missing like 30k damage from my build. Can you let me know what is wrong? Build should be public

your weapon is average, your amulet is trash, your gems are at lvl 19 and 0 quality, you have 2 wasted passive points above vaal pact, you have only one jewel which is trash aswell, no enchant on helmet, your right ring is average, you can craft ele damage on your left ring

How much damage are you pumping out
Editado por útlima vez por DickFacve en 11 ago. 2017 11:13:35
Someone mind posting Gem links for ST. and share how they're working out. Cba reading all these pages. xoxo <3
"
DickFacve escribió:
"
viionc2 escribió:
"
DickFacve escribió:
Im missing like 30k damage from my build. Can you let me know what is wrong? Build should be public

your weapon is average, your amulet is trash, your gems are at lvl 19 and 0 quality, you have 2 wasted passive points above vaal pact, you have only one jewel which is trash aswell, no enchant on helmet, your right ring is average, you can craft ele damage on your left ring

How much damage are you pumping out

no idea, just flipped my gems and Im leveling them again
"
BreadBreadOH escribió:
Hi!
Thoughts on phase acro?

only reason i can think of for not taking it would be to save points.

ps i would search the thread if i knew how. i can only seem to search the entire forum

Phase acrobatics is great but only in very limited scenarios. There is not a lot of bosses that do flat spell damage. I would get phase acrobatics only if you are farming uber atziri. When you are done with ubers I would unspec tbh. I have nothing against it, just for a 4 point investment it does not change much for you UNLESS you are doing uber atziri with all the spells. Most bosses do physical damage, or degens and phase acrobatics doesn't help you. Seemed kind of silly to me to continue to waste 4 points on it, so I took it off tree.

"
keiwoo escribió:
Do you think the Frost Blades character you're playing this league is stronger than this ele buzzsaw build?

Frost Blades is also a very good skill. It changed things up enough for me so I don't get burned out of playing the same build over and over. However I have to say that ST I think is better. Also frostblades has to hit one monster first and then spreads behind it. If your surrounded on all sided (like from harbingers) you have to whirl out to stay in front of the pack of enemies instead of just shotting in a circle like ST. It is not the end of the world but definitely different.

Also I believe that the single target on ST is a lot better. Could just be the double hp on bosses now under t16, hard to say...

Still both builds are very enjoyable.

"
bitbite11 escribió:

Sorry for double posting but just bumping my question again, would love an answer. Cheers for helping :)

Look at your tooltip whichever is higher lightning dmg or cold dmg, get that as your highest res. Kind of self explanatory.

"
return33 escribió:
Build is still working fine for me . but i get more and more squishy ;)
So i decieded to buy some gear.

Belly of the beast
There are >99 on PoE.trade but everyone thinks he can get 85-100 chaos for his shit rolled one? Really? Did i do anything wrong on my search or is the market crazy?
There is a huge ammount of something yet its still overprized as hell....

ES got completely gutted. For 95% of cases CI and builds does not exist anymore. IMO they way over nerfed it. Because of this EVERYONE is doing path of life. Life is the new meta, life is your friend. So kaoms + belly have skyrocketed in price. Shit belly isn't 10c anymore.
Editado por útlima vez por g00fy_goober en 11 ago. 2017 12:28:06
Hi,

I'm new to this game and I started to play this great build, but I have some difficulty for what's next, I read the guide and some comments, I know what's wrong on my gear but I don't know what to change first or what is the easiest and cheaper thing to change first.
If someone can help a beginner here it would be nice.
Editado por útlima vez por Ziber974 en 11 ago. 2017 12:36:42
"
Ziber974 escribió:
Hi,

I'm new to this game and I started to play this great build, but I have some difficulty for what's next, I read the guide and some comments, I know what's wrong on my gear but I don't know what to change first or what is the easiest and cheaper thing to change first.
If someone can help a beginner here it would be nice.

pretty much everything D:
I'll try to list changes you should prioritize:
- craft attack speed on your claw
- buy lycosidae shield asap
- change your left ring (40~ life, 60~ res, ele damage with attack skills shouldn't be too expensive right now)(right ring you should upgrade too, but it has some useful stats so focus on left ring first)
- get gloves with life, atleast 2 reses (gripped gloves are best)
- buy a cheap five-link chest with life and atleast 2 reses (you can buy a white one for 1c and try your luck with alches or essences)
- fix your spectral throw links, why are you using item rarity instead of added lightning?
- belt with life and 2 reses (bonus points for ele dmg with attack skills)
- boots with life and 2 reses (as raider you don't need ms on boots, but it's fun to move even faster)
- amulet with flat ele dmg (lightning or cold), life, some resistances
- for helmet you should aim for rat's nest, but first focus on other gear, because rat's nest has no life and reses
- replace your sulphur flask (it's bad) with diamond flask or atziri's promise

keep in mind that im no expert, but I'm playing this build for a second time so I have some knowledge.
"
g00fy_goober escribió:
"
BreadBreadOH escribió:
Hi!
Thoughts on phase acro?

only reason i can think of for not taking it would be to save points.

ps i would search the thread if i knew how. i can only seem to search the entire forum

Phase acrobatics is great but only in very limited scenarios. There is not a lot of bosses that do flat spell damage. I would get phase acrobatics only if you are farming uber atziri. When you are done with ubers I would unspec tbh. I have nothing against it, just for a 4 point investment it does not change much for you UNLESS you are doing uber atziri with all the spells. Most bosses do physical damage, or degens and phase acrobatics doesn't help you. Seemed kind of silly to me to continue to waste 4 points on it, so I took it off tree.

Thanks for the reply! i suppose i'll spec into phase acro last then :D
Which Claws are u using now?
Editado por útlima vez por alevil1234 en 11 ago. 2017 14:13:20
Hey mate, loving the build and its been doing some good work.

Not sure what is left to prioritise on the rest of my gear. If you could take a look that would be amazing! <3

I have 19k tooltip in hideout with auras and golem (GMP). 32k with Slower Proj.

Do you reccomend upgrading gloves for more damage, jewellery (my left ring is kinda crap I think) or saving up for a rats nest with an enchant? (I think my claw is good its 358 edps).

Cheers for the build!

(am also working on 20/20 gems of course! wondering what I need gear wise).
Editado por útlima vez por bitbite11 en 11 ago. 2017 14:18:56
"
bitbite11 escribió:
Hey mate, loving the build and its been doing some good work.

Not sure what is left to prioritise on the rest of my gear. If you could take a look that would be amazing! <3

I have 19k tooltip in hideout with auras and golem (GMP). 32k with Slower Proj.

Do you reccomend upgrading gloves for more damage, jewellery (my left ring is kinda crap I think) or saving up for a rats nest with an enchant? (I think my claw is good its 358 edps).

Cheers for the build!

(am also working on 20/20 gems of course! wondering what I need gear wise).

Hey im about to respec my frost blader to this one but i cant really figure out which claws to use what is the best option?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional