[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

3L Setup: Curse on Hit > Elemental weaknesses > Herald of Ice

How does ele weak work in that setup?
I try it, but don't see much effect on mobs, compare to ele weak at orb of Strom, which works great.

Thanks
"
brbdinner escribió:
i update my build to do what you said but im still so squishy and die so quickly if im not leeching. do i just suck?

I'm no expert on the build, since I just started playing it myself. But in addition to life on your gear, you should go for the max life nodes on the tree too. As you level up, go for the Thick Skin, Golem's Blood, and the rest of the life nodes on the build tree.
"
zankioh escribió:
"
CutMySoul escribió:
"
zankioh escribió:
Really having a hard time making this build any good against bosses / big single targets, level 45 right now.
Bought one of the best claws I saw on the market and all but it's just not helping much yet.

I hope it becomes better soon. Clearing lots of small mobs is fine but any strong single target is awful.

Do you use SPS or LMP? That boost your dmg on single target a lot.

GMP when clearing normally, SPS against single target.
The dps is just too bad.

Do you mind sharing your character with us? Maybe we can find a weakness point. I never had any problems with the damage on this build so I would like to take a closer look on your build.

"
brbdinner escribió:
i update my build to do what you said but im still so squishy and die so quickly if im not leeching. do i just suck?

Well, you got around 2-3 items with low +HP on it. You should definately try to stack some more. All pathes of the skilltree increase your HP in % therefore it is really important to stack +HP on it as far you can go.

"
domdomz escribió:
Build is going well so far, loving it!

Just a question to those with experience/have done it with the spec:

When would be a good time to attempt Uber Lab?

You should have around 4k HP as already stated so you dont get killed that easy. So if you ask for a Level, I guess 75-80.

"
BreadBreadOH escribió:
Hi!
Thoughts on phase acro?

only reason i can think of for not taking it would be to save points.

ps i would search the thread if i knew how. i can only seem to search the entire forum

Basically it is like you've mentioned, to save points / spend them on other, more helpingful parts. Apart from that you have with whirling blade a skill where you can move pretty fast from A to B, gives you a lot of viability.

"
sacron escribió:
Huhm.

I am getting killed far to often. Versus bosses, (facetank pointblank?) at breaches I been killed far too many times. When I run maps I destroy everything, but suddently - poof oneshotted. It's far to often I die - which is a bit tilting.

Is there something I have missed completely? Item / tree / setup wise?

Maybe, or .. I must suck big time.. but man I die a lot, but is there any huge gaps or anything I can improve to avoid being one-shot? Besides - which I guess is my problem, shitty at being in the best position to do die :D

Fun build, and it feels amazing when I just one shot everything (except when I die... )

... I know I use bisco, but the same thing happens if I use a rare amu..

Do you mind sharing your profile with us? You got no character in the character-section.
I did share characters, right after I made the post. Not sure if it's take a little time to update.
It's me sacron! lol! I signed in on the website the username and password I normally use, but was not the account I am using. Never have. Must have made an account a long time ago and forgot all about it. 0 characters, 0 hours played.

When I logged onto the website with steam, my account was there. =)

You should be able to check now. The obvious part is, I need a few life nodes ( but will that make that huge difference?)
Editado por útlima vez por r0s3m4ri3 en 11 ago. 2017 2:09:42
"
r0s3m4ri3 escribió:
It's me sacron! lol! I signed in on the website the username and password I normally use, but was not the account I am using. Never have. Must have made an account a long time ago and forgot all about it. 0 characters, 0 hours played.

When I logged onto the website with steam, my account was there. =)

You should be able to check now. The obvious part is, I need a few life nodes ( but will that make that huge difference?)

Whuup, shit happens :D anyway, after watching your build, the items are pretty fine so I'm a iittle bit wondered. Your passivetree is also legit, so, where do you die that often? What kind of maps do you run at the moment?

There is just one huge Point what makes you squishy. You shouldnt work on your resistences!!!
After calculating it, you got a total amount of:

Fire: 107 %
Lightning: 118 %
Cold: 133 %

Remember that you get a debuff, 60 % have to be removed from this, so it looks like the following:

Fire: 107 % - 60 % = 47 % + 8 % from skilltree (20 % missing)
Lightning: 118 % - 60 % = 58 % + 8 % from skilltree (9 % missing)

Cold: 133 % - 60 % = 73 % + 8 % from skilltree (6 % plus)

The cap is at 75, so that is something you have to work on. Maybe you can check your Amulett to get the missing stats or change single parts like gloves, boots, belt, rings.
Editado por útlima vez por CutMySoul en 11 ago. 2017 2:41:04
hey build looks like fun, im thinking of converting my frostblades raider to this or something like it. was wondering what your thoughts on dual wielding were, as opposed to shield.

cheers
How do you feel this build would do in hardcore really trying to find something like this for hc
"
ElissaOriki escribió:
How do you feel this build would do in hardcore really trying to find something like this for hc

If you read just 2 pages back you should get your answer :-)

Right now we have at least no experience in doing this build in HC - in my opinion it's probably not the best build to play HC because you get really squishy for awhile during leveling. But of course everyone has another opinion.
Build is still working fine for me . but i get more and more squishy ;)
So i decieded to buy some gear.

Belly of the beast
There are >99 on PoE.trade but everyone thinks he can get 85-100 chaos for his shit rolled one? Really? Did i do anything wrong on my search or is the market crazy?
There is a huge ammount of something yet its still overprized as hell....

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional