[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Is there a reason to take more HP% nodes over Vitality Void?

Vitality Void
0.8% Atk Dmg Leeched as Life
+5% of Maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate
20% increased life leeched per second

It's 3 points to get, the two nodes on the way being
0.4% atk dmg leeched as life
10% increased Life Leeched per second

Is it that we have enough leech and need a bigger hp cap (I have 4.2k hp lv 85) or should we be getting this?

Also what's the eDps of a 'high end' claw supposed to be around? and thier avg price

ty
Editado por útlima vez por Nytmaer en 11 ago. 2017 7:50:00
Hi
since we switched to claws do you have an idea which is the optimal base claw
thanks
Hey, Im kinda confused how does The Wise Oak work, do I have to uncap my resistances in order to have benefits from this flask?
"
assek2k10 escribió:
Hey, Im kinda confused how does The Wise Oak work, do I have to uncap my resistances in order to have benefits from this flask?

Depending on which elemental damage penetration and defense you wish top be increased etc, make sure that is the highest resistance.

here's something from the wiki that may make things a bit clearer :

For example:

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 110

In this scenario, you gain the penetration bonus to Fire and Cold because they are tied for the highest value. Lightning will get the defensive buff.

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 120

In this scenario, you are in fact getting the offensive and the defensive buff to every element.[1]

Goofy - great build mate, smashing it this league, better than the old ES version so far! on tier 9-10 with no issues. haven't even got belly of the beast yet with about 4.3k HP and only one jewel of the 4 so far.

I added in tempest shield on CWDT to add a bit of lightning dmg and to recoup some lost block from acrobatics.

Also added reckoning/vengeance to take advantage of the shield's cold counterattack on a separate link

cheers
"
Artemisjc escribió:
"
assek2k10 escribió:

Depending on which elemental damage penetration and defense you wish top be increased etc, make sure that is the highest resistance.

here's something from the wiki that may make things a bit clearer :

For example:

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 110

In this scenario, you gain the penetration bonus to Fire and Cold because they are tied for the highest value. Lightning will get the defensive buff.

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 120

In this scenario, you are in fact getting the offensive and the defensive buff to every element.[1]

Goofy - great build mate, smashing it this league, better than the old ES version so far! on tier 9-10 with no issues. haven't even got belly of the beast yet with about 4.3k HP and only one jewel of the 4 so far.

I added in tempest shield on CWDT to add a bit of lightning dmg and to recoup some lost block from acrobatics.

Also added reckoning/vengeance to take advantage of the shield's cold counterattack on a separate link

cheers

You mind making your character public, curious to look at your tree/gear
"

this is interesting, i wouldn't mind seeing your char as well
Im missing like 30k damage from my build. Can you let me know what is wrong? Build should be public
Triple posted, I dislike this site sometimes
Editado por útlima vez por DickFacve en 11 ago. 2017 10:53:22
Triple posted, I dislike this site sometimes
Editado por útlima vez por DickFacve en 11 ago. 2017 10:53:15
"
DickFacve escribió:
Im missing like 30k damage from my build. Can you let me know what is wrong? Build should be public

your weapon is average, your amulet is trash, your gems are at lvl 19 and 0 quality, you have 2 wasted passive points above vaal pact, you have only one jewel which is trash aswell, no enchant on helmet, your right ring is average, you can craft ele damage on your left ring

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional