[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

i mean summon golem Is it necessary to go tier map?
Is it still effective?I see it die pretty fast
"
pokemondiamond470 escribió:
i mean summon golem Is it necessary to go tier map?
Is it still effective?I see it die pretty fast

Golem is optional. It is great on certain boss fight and bad for others because they die too fast.

Even without golem, you will be able to clear end game content so end of the day, it will be up to individual player to decide if they want to keep golem in their gem setup. :)
Maybe stupid question, but most of the time, which skill kills the mobs? Cyclone or the molten burst?
"
Klintisztvud escribió:
Maybe stupid question, but most of the time, which skill kills the mobs? Cyclone or the molten burst?

Both skill play a part in killing the mobs.

If mobs are not killed by Cyclone, Molten Burst will likely finish them off.
How does the Vaal component of the new Cyclone skill gem effect this build?
why you use The Writhing Jar flask?
So what do you guys use as an ultimate gem setup with Champion?

With the introduction of the new combustion gem, which is somewhat superior to Ele Focus, we obviously can't use both.

I'm using Cyclone - Fire Pen - WED - AoE/CE - Combustion - Damage on Full life/Faster attacks/Added fire(?)

What would be the best option out of the 3 above mentioned gems (Added Fire x Faster Attacks x Dmg on Full Life)?
Okay, so answering my own question, after some research I came to the realization that Damage On Full Life and Added Fire are superior to Faster Attacks since the molten balls are limited by a cooldown so stacking as much AS as possible is not advised.
Editado por útlima vez por phobia90s en 3 jun. 2018 21:19:18
Hey do u consider new vaal version of purity of fire ? 0 resists of mobs is like 75% more damage . Greetings Dareiosh
IGN Dareiosh
Hello ! i'm having troubles even clearing uberlab for the first time! Could anyone check my gear and tell me how to upgrade to be able to clear Ulab ?
Should i buy a rare 6link while waiting for my bronns 5L ? Ty in advance!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional