[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I finally got 6 link Bronn with the right colors!!! Please tell me whats the next thing I should be working on to make my character better? I was thinking maybe getting better jewels with life or possibly saving up for a watcher's eye. Im far too poor to getting a xoph right now. Any suggestions? I have about 5.3k hp and dmg about 83k with no buffs at HO.

If it helps any I run Warlord's mark since Im too lazy to cast warcry. I dont even use flammability curse
Editado por útlima vez por Norwind en 12 ene. 2018 12:20:25
So far so good, managed to clear uber at lvl 71 with some minor changes to get more life (full keys run / Conduits and Gargoyles btw)

https://imgur.com/a/r5DxF

char: DuelistKaom
Editado por útlima vez por Ohznip en 12 ene. 2018 15:42:35
@Kira1414 Just here to say thank you very much for the guide, I have had a lot of fun with this build this league. I would urge anyone and everyone to give it a go ^^

Thank You!!
So i'm absolutely loving the build at the moment I was wondering if you could take a look at my profile and tell me what I should get next and the best way to res cap because I fucked up and changed some gear and i'm not sure how to fix it.
which boots enchant is better?
16 attack and cast speed or 46 fire dmg?
Currently saving up for a Watcher's Eye. Is it necessary to find one with the fire penetration when affected by Anger, or will the Gain % Physical damage as extra Fire damage be sufficient?
Came back to the build, didn't like flicker. Managed to get to T14 fairly fast. Build worked for sure!

Got some new items for the endgame, the new watcher's eye 2x anger fire pene + phys dmg for 30ex and

Ele weakness gives me 45k shaper dmg btw, definitely worth it. I never have issues with trash, so I don't need temp chains.

"
LocoDeTorta escribió:
Hello, first of all I would like to thank you for this guide to this beautiful build, where you really see your skill and the passions you put into it.

It 's the first time I try this build and I'm excited, gives me a lot of satisfaction and I arrived today at level 70 without any difficulty. In the game I still have a lot to learn and this is the second league I've been playing since I'm registered so I can consider myself a freshman.

I managed to get 5 exalted orb only with the good fortune to have found the right unique objects and for this I do not think I can reach again such quantity after spending them.

I am facing a crossroads, using path of buildig with the pastebin
(1)-> Skill Tree - Level 95[Without Xoph's Blood] and
(2)-> Skill Tree - Level 95 Tank (228% Life)[With Xoph's Blood].

I have seen that using in (1) Impresence + Watcher's Eye (the version with only extra fire damage) together with Flammabiity , Anger and Herald of Ash you reach a value of dps of 296.211,5 at a price of 3 exalted.
On the contrary using in (2) Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye (the version with only extra fire damage) together with Flammabiity and Anger you reach a value of dps of 274.133,4 at a price of 7 exalted.

My poor experience does not allow me to decide which is the best choice, on the one hand I would like to take Xoph's Blood because it is perfect for this build and would allow me, among the many benefits, to reassign 6 skill points. On the other hand, looking at the price and at the dps gain, the other option also seems a good choice.

I hope you will help me decide, thank you in advance :)

Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye will give the most damage on end game bosses like Shaper.

Try changing boss to Shaper and compare the damage. Also remember to toggle "Cover in Ash" for Xoph's Blood.

Xoph's Blood is definitely the end game amulet for the build. :)

"

I cleared the bottom right wing and then got to the end of the bottom left,I think u need to clear 4.
What I did to get that far was:
Trow a totem when u aggro a wave of exiles and run back ,lure them 1 or 2 at a time.
Use the pillars to make them run to u.This is really important for the mobile exiles as u easily run out of mana if they jump around and it gets awkward.
Aegis aurora builds - use leap slam instead of fortify in chest u 2-3 shot them.

The massive problem comes with Essence drain/barrage/kinetic/tornado shot exiles.
Chaos just degens us like crazy and the other 3 they have a massive range :D
I guess if the last (lv100 ones) are random and not any of those u may be able to do it.
But for now I will just buy a clear.

Ah I see. Maybe a weapon swap with Scorching Ray will help to kill those tougher rogues.

"
Norwind escribió:
Spoiler

I finally got 6 link Bronn with the right colors!!! Please tell me whats the next thing I should be working on to make my character better? I was thinking maybe getting better jewels with life or possibly saving up for a watcher's eye. Im far too poor to getting a xoph right now. Any suggestions? I have about 5.3k hp and dmg about 83k with no buffs at HO.

If it helps any I run Warlord's mark since Im too lazy to cast warcry. I dont even use flammability curse

Enfeeble is better than Warlord's Mark. And you can drop warcry if you are on CWDT + IC setup.

Your gears are decent. Rings can be upgraded in the future for more elemental damage.

Jewels, prioritize life roll over damage roll. The build has enough damage so you will definitely want more toughness.

"
Ohznip escribió:
So far so good, managed to clear uber at lvl 71 with some minor changes to get more life (full keys run / Conduits and Gargoyles btw)

https://imgur.com/a/r5DxF

char: DuelistKaom

Glad you liked the build. I see that you have a crush for Leap Slam. I see it all over your skill bar. ;)

"
@Kira1414 Just here to say thank you very much for the guide, I have had a lot of fun with this build this league. I would urge anyone and everyone to give it a go ^^

Thank You!!

Thank you for your kind words too. :)

"
Ybuica228 escribió:
which boots enchant is better?
16 attack and cast speed or 46 fire dmg?

Attack speed over fire damage.

Best enchant will be 10% penetration if you have not killed recently.

"
ZIRKOGEN escribió:
Currently saving up for a Watcher's Eye. Is it necessary to find one with the fire penetration when affected by Anger, or will the Gain % Physical damage as extra Fire damage be sufficient?

If you can only afford 1 damage roll on Watcher, go for extra fire damage. It provides more damage to the build for a single roll.

The build is already capable of clearing end game content without Watcher so having it makes end game content more trivial.

"
Djangooo escribió:
Came back to the build, didn't like flicker. Managed to get to T14 fairly fast. Build worked for sure!

Got some new items for the endgame, the new watcher's eye 2x anger fire pene + phys dmg for 30ex and

Ele weakness gives me 45k shaper dmg btw, definitely worth it. I never have issues with trash, so I don't need temp chains.

Those 2 items you just acquired probably gave you a 30% damage increase.

And that ring is so OMG!
I can't get endurance charge without warlords mark tho? How else do I generate it
"
Norwind escribió:
I can't get endurance charge without warlords mark tho? How else do I generate it

Two options really:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Dream
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enduring_Cry

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional