[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

So currently this is my gear and i'm not really sure how to progress by changing it at the moment I know i need to cap my resistances but i'm a little overwhelmed at the moment with trying to fix my build.
Is the only way to run anger and herald of ash is to have an enlighten lvl 3 gem? Flammability takes no mana from the impresence ammy so its basically blasphemy, anger, and hearld
anyone use koam's heart for this build? how to gem for cyclone if i am going for koam's heart?
"
Saerah escribió:
anyone use koam's heart for this build? how to gem for cyclone if i am going for koam's heart?

You can’t obviously. Kaom’s bad for cyclone anyway, Bronn’s is basically built for the skill and brings as much dps as basically a 7th link. There are plenty of life nodes you can pick up from the tree to get about 7k end game. That’s plenty.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
bravo373 escribió:

https://nemesisup.cz/files/public/poee.jpg
Is this enough for sharper?

Is that your Shaper DPS? If so you are good to go. But of course, higher is better. :)

"
SirLimbo escribió:
So I've been trying manually casting golem ( I know it's not 20 yet ) but seriously this is really no fun.

Totem / Golem / Enduring Cry it breaks up the cyclone so much.

Is Golem and Enduring Cry really needed?

You can drop it if you don't like the Golem. I use it as it helps to aggro the mobs and divert some attention from my character.

And if you are running CWDT + Immortal Call, you can drop Enduring Cry too.

Otherwise, use Red Dream to gain endurance charges on kill.

"
majordome escribió:
hi,here is my stuff
gloves:ancestral war,immortal,cwdt,duratio
boot:enduring,leap,hoa,vaal light trap
helmet:flammability,sum light,br,blasphem.

now i buy impresence and soon watcher eye.which gem i must replace for anger setup.and do i need tombfist.if so, is it necessary to elemental weakness

If you are using Impresence + Flammability, you do not need curse on hit gloves.

You can replace Vaal Lightning or Golem with Anger.

Tombfist is great because it gives intimidate and maim (2 abyssal socket version) on hit so it definitely provide lots of damage gain.

"
ebonyfisting escribió:
Spoiler

So currently this is my gear and i'm not really sure how to progress by changing it at the moment I know i need to cap my resistances but i'm a little overwhelmed at the moment with trying to fix my build.

First thing, get 6 sockets on your axe. You are missing damage there.

Important: You do not need any link on the axe. Just 6 sockets.

Your amulet and rings need replacement. Same goes to your belt.

Check out the Recommended Rares section for preferred rolls.

Focus on getting better rings as they will stay with you for a long time.

"
Norwind escribió:
Is the only way to run anger and herald of ash is to have an enlighten lvl 3 gem? Flammability takes no mana from the impresence ammy so its basically blasphemy, anger, and hearld

Anger + Herald reserves 75% mana and you still have 25% mana pool for skill usage. There is no need to run Enlighten 3 unless you feel you need a larger mana pool.

"
Saerah escribió:

What @_Tiem said.

If you want more life without sacrificing too much damage, you can consider a well rolled rare 6L Astral Plate or 6L Belly of the Beast.
"
"
Saerah escribió:

What @_Tiem said.

If you want more life without sacrificing too much damage, you can consider a well rolled rare 6L Astral Plate or 6L Belly of the Beast.

thanks kira for answering queries, you are doing god's work :)

have 2 questions here:
1. i don't understand how does "The wise oak" work, it says reduce elemental damage, and reduce enemy's resist... according to uncapped resist? what does that means? and wise oak is flask for offensive or defensive purpose?

2. understand my next upgrade definately would be Undying Sun, so what is my next upgrade after Undying Sun?
Hey Kira! I said I would come back once I finished building your amazing build. And its honestly just fucking amazing. Like, amazing. I just wanted to know if I could approve anything else on my setup. Opal rings are expensive so I can't afford them :(. Here is my gear:

I also wasted 75c on the wrong Watcher's Eye:
, again, thank you for the help and I would appreciate it if you helped me again :P. Thanks Kira!

Thank you Kira, successfully ran UBER LAB at 75 just like the guide stated. I did it without Xoph/Watcher's Eye. I used Impresence Amulet, 6 socket Ngamuahu's and 5L Bronn's.

This is the first ladder I've gotten serious about playing so this was my first uber lab solo kill.
Editado por útlima vez por Recusco en 14 ene. 2018 3:37:44
"
Had3 escribió:
Hey Kira! I said I would come back once I finished building your amazing build. And its honestly just fucking amazing. Like, amazing. I just wanted to know if I could approve anything else on my setup. Opal rings are expensive so I can't afford them :(. Here is my gear:

I also wasted 75c on the wrong Watcher's Eye:
, again, thank you for the help and I would appreciate it if you helped me again :P. Thanks Kira!

Replace that Atziri flask..for this build do nothing. And that Watcher eye u have its ok there is Physi to Fire with Anger so use it ;)
How do you guys exactly get the INT for all the Gems? I find it super hard to find a decent ring with this much INT (at this point I need over 50int from it) and good stats else.. Any Tips?

Also do you guys have uncapped ressistences when running the "The Wise Oak"?
Editado por útlima vez por Huelser en 14 ene. 2018 4:49:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional