[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Djangooo escribió:
I totally agree with you but ele weakness still provides -6.2% resistance on guardians and shaper which is still a huge DPS boost once you start reaching the bigger numbers.

That's the thing, it's not by any stretch a huge dps boost. I have 411k dps against Shaper with intimidation/covered in ash buffs active (as well as Ancestral Protector, Blood Rage AS buff and HoA/Anger) at level 95. The curse bumps it up to 429k. That's absolutely nothing given the price. I beat Shaper with half that damage (I had 185k).

Damage is damage and you never want to forgo it, but other things should be considered. For example, I have 7.2k life. I could forgo life nodes on the tree and get my dps up to 495k (which is ~20% more) with 6.4k life but again, you're going to off-balance your build.

Too much offense and no defense means you'll be prone to dying a lot throughout varied content. Every boss has an element of RNG. Sometimes they are a calk walk and other times they one shot you. That's just how the game is built. It's important to be well rounded unless you plan to use the build for one specific purpose. And even then, there is still a bit of variance thanks to the tremendous RNG baked into this game.

If you want nothing but a Shaper farmer then push the boundaries for that specific map/task. But most people use it to clear the entire game. There are always trade-offs and gearing directly for Shaper/Elder will see you making sacrifices in other areas.
Deliver pain exquisite
I was just wondering but what would the skill tree be with the voidheart ring? And if i'm to change to xoth, how many points would that be on the tree approximately?
I was also wondering how you effectively use Enduring Cry. Do you cast it from time to time or is there a better way of doing it? I'm lazy so I'm not doing it all the time :)
Thank you Kira for the amazing build ,theres almost nothing it cant do.
Had a ton of fun blazing trough all content available without investing more than a few exalts of gear.

Heres the proof:

Spoiler

Replace movement flask with a curse immune where needed.
Basalt with Dying Sun potentially.

Shaper and Vaal temple are a joke ,with the life version and almost 6200 hp u can even for the lolz survive a shaper slam :D

Only problem I faced was Hall of the Grandmasters, pvp map what a joy...managed to clear 2 wings tho :D
As a small tip for anyone trying it the block(aegis) dudes,turn off your auras and replace fortify with Leap slam and just melt them.
The real problem comes with ranged/chaos builds tho...
hi all , first of all thx for the nice build. my first char >90 :) maybe you guys and girls are able to perfect my gear. i don't know exactly what to improve next. so maybe i can get some help here :)

thx in advance

myn
What should I be doing with my Gems now that I'm doing endgame if golem and cwdt is useless?

Editado por útlima vez por SirLimbo en 12 ene. 2018 8:47:24
Hey nice guide, So I read the guide skimmed the pages I played this char early league made my currency sold my gear to fund another char but looking to get back on it but before i buy my gear I was reading on the guide where one person doesn't suggest running uber atziri but then kira says if u can kill shaper then atziri shouldn't be a problem so is this a uber atziri viable or uber atziri viable but a pain in the ass?
"
grodzirra escribió:
I was just wondering but what would the skill tree be with the voidheart ring? And if i'm to change to xoth, how many points would that be on the tree approximately?

You can follow Xoph's Blood skill tree if you want to use Voidheart.

However, I would recommend you to drop Voidheart and follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree instead. The main reason is because it provides 20+% more damage than Voidheart setup.

Note, if you have Xoph's Blood, don't use Voidheart as you will be doing 100% fire damage.

"
Rullmihr escribió:
I was also wondering how you effectively use Enduring Cry. Do you cast it from time to time or is there a better way of doing it? I'm lazy so I'm not doing it all the time :)

I cast it frequently when I have it on my skill bar.

If you are lazy, you can use Red Dream jewel (check out recommended gears section) which will give you free endurance charges.

"
Thank you Kira for the amazing build ,theres almost nothing it cant do.
Had a ton of fun blazing trough all content available without investing more than a few exalts of gear.

Heres the proof:

Spoiler

Shaper and Vaal temple are a joke ,with the life version and almost 6200 hp u can even for the lolz survive a shaper slam :D

Only problem I faced was Hall of the Grandmasters, pvp map what a joy...managed to clear 2 wings tho :D
As a small tip for anyone trying it the block(aegis) dudes,turn off your auras and replace fortify with Leap slam and just melt them.

Glad you are enjoying the build.

I have a question, do you mean you managed to clear Halls of Grandmaster with this build? Could you share with us how you manage to clear it? I would love to include that into the guide.

Personally, I have not been able to clear that map with this build and I thought it is not possible.

"
tanteMYN escribió:
hi all , first of all thx for the nice build. my first char >90 :) maybe you guys and girls are able to perfect my gear. i don't know exactly what to improve next. so maybe i can get some help here :)

thx in advance

myn

Your gears are generally good. Just need to get higher life rolls on certain slots.

Flasks will be the next obvious spot for upgrade. So definitely look into that. Check out flask section for recommended setup.

I see that you only utilize 3 jewel sockets. I strongly recommend getting the 4th. Having life roll on your abyssal jewels will greatly improve your life pool.

Another upgrade you can consider is Watcher's Eye that comes with extra fire damage with Anger aura. Check out recommended gears section for recommended aura setup with this jewel.

"
SirLimbo escribió:
What should I be doing with my Gems now that I'm doing endgame if golem and cwdt is useless?

I don't link golem to CWDT. I prefer to self cast level 20 golem and I do that quite frequently. They are great to attract mob and boss attention. Giving you some breathing room when you need it.

If you want to drop golem, you can consider linking a low level Flammability gem to your level 1 CWDT. It will give you some damage buff.

Even better, link it to Enfeeble so you get some extra toughness from it.

"
hedpe666 escribió:
Hey nice guide, So I read the guide skimmed the pages I played this char early league made my currency sold my gear to fund another char but looking to get back on it but before i buy my gear I was reading on the guide where one person doesn't suggest running uber atziri but then kira says if u can kill shaper then atziri shouldn't be a problem so is this a uber atziri viable or uber atziri viable but a pain in the ass?

If you are not familiar with Uber Atziri fight, it can be a painful experience for you. For those who are familiar with Uber Atziri runs, this build can certainly handle it.

The toughest fight will likely be the trio phase.

For Atziri herself, aim for the one with blue hand during her split phase and avoid her flame blast attack.
Hello, first of all I would like to thank you for this guide to this beautiful build, where you really see your skill and the passions you put into it.

It 's the first time I try this build and I'm excited, gives me a lot of satisfaction and I arrived today at level 70 without any difficulty. In the game I still have a lot to learn and this is the second league I've been playing since I'm registered so I can consider myself a freshman.

I managed to get 5 exalted orb only with the good fortune to have found the right unique objects and for this I do not think I can reach again such quantity after spending them.

I am facing a crossroads, using path of buildig with the pastebin
(1)-> Skill Tree - Level 95[Without Xoph's Blood] and
(2)-> Skill Tree - Level 95 Tank (228% Life)[With Xoph's Blood].

I have seen that using in (1) Impresence + Watcher's Eye (the version with only extra fire damage) together with Flammabiity , Anger and Herald of Ash you reach a value of dps of 296.211,5 at a price of 3 exalted.
On the contrary using in (2) Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye (the version with only extra fire damage) together with Flammabiity and Anger you reach a value of dps of 274.133,4 at a price of 7 exalted.

My poor experience does not allow me to decide which is the best choice, on the one hand I would like to take Xoph's Blood because it is perfect for this build and would allow me, among the many benefits, to reassign 6 skill points. On the other hand, looking at the price and at the dps gain, the other option also seems a good choice.

I hope you will help me decide, thank you in advance :)
"
kira1414 escribió:

Heres the proof:

Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying the build.

I have a question, do you mean you managed to clear Halls of Grandmaster with this build? Could you share with us how you manage to clear it? I would love to include that into the guide.

Personally, I have not been able to clear that map with this build and I thought it is not possible.

I cleared the bottom right wing and then got to the end of the bottom left,I think u need to clear 4.
What I did to get that far was:
Trow a totem when u aggro a wave of exiles and run back ,lure them 1 or 2 at a time.
Use the pillars to make them run to u.This is really important for the mobile exiles as u easily run out of mana if they jump around and it gets awkward.
Aegis aurora builds - use leap slam instead of fortify in chest u 2-3 shot them.

The massive problem comes with Essence drain/barrage/kinetic/tornado shot exiles.
Chaos just degens us like crazy and the other 3 they have a massive range :D
I guess if the last (lv100 ones) are random and not any of those u may be able to do it.
But for now I will just buy a clear.

Editado por útlima vez por Sleeya en 12 ene. 2018 11:21:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional