[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi, i just want to ask if anyone use "The Gull" unique helm with this build yet and does it worth buying?
Someone please answer added fire vs ele focus. And conversely controlled destruction vs ele focus. Really not sure on best colors for weapon.
Crash fest today, twice in uber lab. I'm done with this fail ass game. Cool build though, was having fun.
I was looking at the Belly version paired with Windscream. How does that work out? My mana pool won't let me stuff in HoA + Ignite + Enfeeble.
"
tkensei escribió:

Thanks, looks like I am using a different version of the belt as I needed the tri-resistance for cheap at the time. Hope to upgrade it later.

Also for the 6L chest, is it better to use Concentrated Effect instead of Faster Attacks if using Xoph's Blood?

3R 2B 1G has the highest damage. You can look up the gem setup in the guide. Concentrated gem is definitely a huge damage buff. :)

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
I jsut wanted to comment, this build is REALLY strong and scales well into end game the more you put into it. I played this build like 4 weeks ago and...here I am again. Shoulda just stuck with it.

I am considering making a gear swap set for Molten Strike.
But I went broke on

Arent they nice lol

One more question....
is Ele Focus in the Ngma's Flame correct? I don't understand which version is better added fire vs Ele Focus.

Also, is Ele Focus better than Controlled Destruction? 49% MORE dmg vs controlled destruction's 44% but the latter would allow for ignites and benefit from Herald of Fire's more burn damage...

lots of balls per second and 4% more damage I guess is better than igniting?

Very nice gloves indeed!

"
Someone please answer added fire vs ele focus. And conversely controlled destruction vs ele focus. Really not sure on best colors for weapon.

Elemental Focus works better on boss whereas Added Fire works better for mapping.

Controlled Destruction is meant for spell so it won't work for the build. In this case, Elemental Focus will definitely be better.

"
Bresepls escribió:
Hey.

Anyone tried messing with Flow Untethered with their endgame gg builds yet? Been messing around with it tonight on mine and seems good on bosses. Not sure about mapping yet.

Probably going to try Belt of Deceiver next. Since that seems to be the cheapest option and also most dps.

POB- https://pastebin.com/1bj7ATs5
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bresepls/characters

Flow Untethered has great attack speed buff but you will lose too much toughness is the process.

Like what @DamageIncorporated stated, the build don't have much room to drop resist from belt.

"
Harakan37 escribió:
Hello, i would lite to thank you for the build. I am having ton of fun.
I am also looking for an advice, how to fit in Bisco amulet, without loosing too much damage and life in t15 maps. Thanks in advance, John.

If you are just farming < T15 maps, you can use Bisco for farming. Alternatively, the Avatar of Fire skill tree is perfect for running with Bisco.

"
nypn escribió:
Hi was just wondering what the main difference between the ignite and the pure dmg build was?

Ignite works better for mapping while pure damage works better on boss.

"
FlawlessPanda escribió:
Hi, i just want to ask if anyone use "The Gull" unique helm with this build yet and does it worth buying?

The Gull is more for fun. I don't think it is worth it.

"
Crash fest today, twice in uber lab. I'm done with this fail ass game. Cool build though, was having fun.

Happens sometimes. Don't let 2 crashes in lab deter you. This build is meant to beat lab down to the ground. :)

"
teldara escribió:
I was looking at the Belly version paired with Windscream. How does that work out? My mana pool won't let me stuff in HoA + Ignite + Enfeeble.

You will need Enlighten 4 to run all 3. Otherwise you can drop Herald of Ash.
Guess I will try a Ngamahu's build. Lucked out with these items within like 5 mins.

Flame - Bought for 1c, took like 250 jewels and about 40 chromes and 5 divines.

Bronn's - Had, benched 6 sockets, 35 fusings later for 6L and also about 40 chromes.

Xoph - Dropped from Xoph like 2 days ago.

Yes... this build is calling...
Ahh Controlled Dest is spell damage only I derped on that thought. thanks.
Anybody know if PoB takes into account the movement skill bonuses from Bronn's?
IGN: _FuRi
"
tMShubar escribió:
Guess I will try a Ngamahu's build. Lucked out with these items within like 5 mins.

Spoiler

Flame - Bought for 1c, took like 250 jewels and about 40 chromes and 5 divines.

Bronn's - Had, benched 6 sockets, 35 fusings later for 6L and also about 40 chromes.

Xoph - Dropped from Xoph like 2 days ago.

Yes... this build is calling...

That is some GG RNG there. I need that in SSF. XD

"
Shadowfuri escribió:
Anybody know if PoB takes into account the movement skill bonuses from Bronn's?

Yes. POB includes movement skill bonus from Bronn in its calculation.
Anyone here have experience with Pathfinder, Raider, or Zerker for this build? Or is Slayer the best?
Editado por útlima vez por Ebenz9 en 2 oct. 2017 9:23:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional