[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
AdamK escribió:
hi all,

Here is my setup (can check my skill tree and jewels in my profile
Spoiler

My question is, is there any chance to speed up the clear speed? i mean more AOE or triggering spells, skill or sg:)

i have several options to icrease my dps significantly (chest with 3r1g2b, taste of hate, better rings etc etc), but below the guardian lvl all mobs and almost all magics,rares die instant when i hit them.

sorry for my bad english:/

Br,

Adam

Few other options for +AoE other than what Kira said: Warlord's Reach and Daresso's Salute.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 29 sept. 2017 12:01:48
So when I changed my build to EO I do about just 30K dps with -600 Life and tankyness.
Changed like the tree and to atziris acuity + starkonja + rings + jewels.
I'm at 331K DPS with EO and with my actually build 312K

How comes that the one guide have an increase about 100K dps and me just 30k?

https://pastebin.com/vrdghWB4

That's the EO build, maybe someone can check what I did wrong.

Hey thx to you great guide!

Today i was able to clean shaper kinda "easy"

now i got 1 question: whats the best method to use blasphemy with flammability and enfeeble at one time? Due to my herald of ash reduction enchant on my helm i can manage the mana "thing" but i guess im not able to use 2 curses at one time right?

best regards
"
AngryBavarian escribió:
Hey thx to you great guide!

Today i was able to clean shaper kinda "easy"

now i got 1 question: whats the best method to use blasphemy with flammability and enfeeble at one time? Due to my herald of ash reduction enchant on my helm i can manage the mana "thing" but i guess im not able to use 2 curses at one time right?

best regards

There are not many options to be honest and the two most reasonable ones are mentioned in the first post. Cospri's Will and Windscream. There are also corrupted amulets and a trash ring that gives you an additional curse on enemies. Then there is the passive talent but I would be surprised if you can make that work without too much of a tank loss (assuming you are already up there due to Avatar of Fire). Check out the PoE wiki page for curses to get a good explanation. I ran windscream while leveling for dual curse and dumping HoA.
If I switch out my Carnage Heart amulet for Xoph's Blood, I lose "1.87% of physical attack damage leeched as life".

Is it noticeable and where else can I get more life leech (besides gloves and boot enchant).
"
Wastle escribió:
So when I changed my build to EO I do about just 30K dps with -600 Life and tankyness.

Your gears are fine. Do this changes to your POB pastebin:

- Swap life flask to Writhing Jar
- Swap Quick silver to Lion's Roar
- Turn on "Have you killed recently"
- Turn on "Is the enemy covered in Ash"
- Swap Red Dream to Viper Eye

And you should see your Cyclone damage at 600K for normal mobs and 347K vs Shaper (with Onslaught turned off).

"
tkensei escribió:
If I switch out my Carnage Heart amulet for Xoph's Blood, I lose "1.87% of physical attack damage leeched as life".

Is it noticeable and where else can I get more life leech (besides gloves and boot enchant).

The leech on gloves, rings, and jewels won't work because of Avatar of Fire from Xoph's Blood.

Leech from the skill tree is sufficient to handle all content (except Hall of Grandmaster) so there is nothing to worry about. :)
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Wastle escribió:

Your gears are fine. Do this changes to your POB pastebin:

- Swap life flask to Writhing Jar
- Swap Quick silver to Lion's Roar
- Turn on "Have you killed recently"
- Turn on "Is the enemy covered in Ash"
- Swap Red Dream to Viper Eye

And you should see your Cyclone damage at 600K for normal mobs and 347K vs Shaper (with Onslaught turned off).

Wow. With my actually gear I raise my DPS to 620K (just changed rings for acc and jewels) (375K shaper)
But need to change anyway the other items for the crit chance, on PoB i've just got 5% crit chance with my actually gear and rats nest + maligaro it's raise to 10%

It's worth to change than? 10% isn't that high.
Editado por útlima vez por Wastle en 30 sept. 2017 3:55:32
What is the recommended gem set up with Enlighten lvl 4? 4 blues on a armor or evasion piece is like 1000+ chromes.
Hey guys I'm playing this build on console , I'm having some success and it's fun to play .
Here is my issue . The xophs amulet is sooo hard to find on Xbox so I've been using a carnage heart . I'm level 86 , still havnt done my uber lab yet , my reason is because with all these unique items like bronns, carnage , devotos I am having trouble cracking 5k life pool . Also , my passive tree I am still about 8 nodes away from avatar of fire . I was wondering if I should regret some nodes on the tree like my life nodes , to make it to the avatar of fire ? But if I do that my life will be even lower . Any help is appreciated !!!
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
tkensei escribió:

The leech on gloves, rings, and jewels won't work because of Avatar of Fire from Xoph's Blood.

Leech from the skill tree is sufficient to handle all content (except Hall of Grandmaster) so there is nothing to worry about. :)

Ah, thanks for the heads up! I forgot the mods were physical damage leech only. I wonder why there is none for elemental damage, etc.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional