[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
What is the recommended gem set up with Enlighten lvl 4? 4 blues on a armor or evasion piece is like 1000+ chromes.

You can have this setup:

Enlighten 4 + Blasphemy + Flammability + Enfeeble

You will need Windscream boots or Cospri's Will for the +1 curse to run dual curses. With Enlighten 4 you will be able to run Herald of Ash too.

For chest color, you definitely don't want 4B. You will want 3R 2B 1G instead.

"
Skillitek escribió:
Hey guys I'm playing this build on console , I'm having some success and it's fun to play .

Here is my issue . The xophs amulet is sooo hard to find on Xbox so I've been using a carnage heart .

I'm level 86 , still havnt done my uber lab yet , my reason is because with all these unique items like bronns, carnage , devotos I am having trouble cracking 5k life pool .

Also , my passive tree I am still about 8 nodes away from avatar of fire . I was wondering if I should regret some nodes on the tree like my life nodes , to make it to the avatar of fire ? But if I do that my life will be even lower . Any help is appreciated !!!

You can replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet. This will greatly improve your life pool.

I have also created a level 86 skill tree with Avatar of Fire. You can re-spec into that. You will lose 10% life node in the process.

Switching to Belly of the Beast chest piece will improve your life pool too.

"
tkensei escribió:

Ah, thanks for the heads up! I forgot the mods were physical damage leech only. I wonder why there is none for elemental damage, etc.

The above belt does provide fire leech but a rare belt will provide more damage and toughness.
"
kira1414 escribió:

For chest color, you definitely don't want 4B. You will want 3R 2B 1G instead.

Thanks. I meant base type not chest piece :P. my Bronns is rrggbb and it costed me some 700 chromes to do it. Not even gonna bother trying to get rrrgbb.

I speant another 4.2 exalts on Enlighten lvl 4 planning for optimal reserved mana set up...and totally forgot about the one curse limitation some how haha.
Whispers of Doom is 8 passives away....

Just ended up reselling enlighten 4. Just no room for it. Maybe with red dream ya wouldnt need enduring cry really, there's a gem slot, but I dont think I'll be doing that.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 30 sept. 2017 18:16:07
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
tkensei escribió:

Ah, thanks for the heads up! I forgot the mods were physical damage leech only. I wonder why there is none for elemental damage, etc.

The above belt does provide fire leech but a rare belt will provide more damage and toughness.

Thanks, looks like I am using a different version of the belt as I needed the tri-resistance for cheap at the time. Hope to upgrade it later.

Also for the 6L chest, is it better to use Concentrated Effect instead of Faster Attacks if using Xoph's Blood?
I jsut wanted to comment, this build is REALLY strong and scales well into end game the more you put into it. I played this build like 4 weeks ago and...here I am again. Shoulda just stuck with it.

I am considering making a gear swap set for Molten Strike.
But I went broke on

Arent they nice lol

One more question....
is Ele Focus in the Ngma's Flame correct? I don't understand which version is better added fire vs Ele Focus.

Also, is Ele Focus better than Controlled Destruction? 49% MORE dmg vs controlled destruction's 44% but the latter would allow for ignites and benefit from Herald of Fire's more burn damage...

lots of balls per second and 4% more damage I guess is better than igniting?
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 30 sept. 2017 23:51:28
Hey.

Anyone tried messing with Flow Untethered with their endgame gg builds yet? Been messing around with it tonight on mine and seems good on bosses. Not sure about mapping yet.

Probably going to try Belt of Deceiver next. Since that seems to be the cheapest option and also most dps.

POB- https://pastebin.com/1bj7ATs5
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bresepls/characters

"
Bresepls escribió:
Hey.

Anyone tried messing with Flow Untethered with their endgame gg builds yet? Been messing around with it tonight on mine and seems good on bosses. Not sure about mapping yet.

Probably going to try Belt of Deceiver next. Since that seems to be the cheapest option and also most dps.

Thing is, how can you be resist capped in ele weakness maps with either of those belts, is my thought, without suboptimal gloves. You would need top tier two tone boots and jewels with resists while not sacrificing damage mods. ( I mean jewels with 2x damage mods, life and a resist roll are ok in my book but not 2x resist roll, 1 damage and life)
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Bresepls escribió:
Hey.

Thing is, how can you be resist capped in ele weakness maps with either of those belts, is my thought, without suboptimal gloves. You would need top tier two tone boots and jewels with resists while not sacrificing damage mods. ( I mean jewels with 2x damage mods, life and a resist roll are ok in my book but not 2x resist roll, 1 damage and life)

Oh I'm definitely not. I'd be swapping in my other belt. Just something fun to play with as I save up for something better.
ahh gotcha
Hello, i would lite to thank you for the build. I am having ton of fun.
I am also looking for an advice, how to fit in Bisco amulet, without loosing too much damage and life in t15 maps. Thanks in advance, John.
Hi was just wondering what the main difference between the ignite and the pure dmg build was?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional