[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
LordVaiqo escribió:
How big is the difference between 3R 2G 1B bronn ( concentrated effect + faster attack) and 3R 1G 2B ( Concentrated effect + elemental focus ) ?

Right now i use faster attack support and i have 110k cyclone damage with herald+lightning golem+warchief,( fully buffed while fighting i go up to 168k) how much could i gain if i get elemental focus instead of faster attack ?

Thx

Download path of building import your character and test it out. ;)
"
JuztBe escribió:
"
LordVaiqo escribió:
How big is the difference between 3R 2G 1B bronn ( concentrated effect + faster attack) and 3R 1G 2B ( Concentrated effect + elemental focus ) ?

Right now i use faster attack support and i have 110k cyclone damage with herald+lightning golem+warchief,( fully buffed while fighting i go up to 168k) how much could i gain if i get elemental focus instead of faster attack ?

Thx

Ok, i have seen that it's indeed a pretty good damage increase, i see that you have the 3R 1G 2B, so could you tell us what is the best vorici crafting to get it and how much ~chromatic did you used ?

The vorici chromatic calculator website is outdated and i havent find anything like it.

Thanks
"
LordVaiqo escribió:
"
JuztBe escribió:
"
LordVaiqo escribió:

Thx

Ok, i have seen that it's indeed a pretty good damage increase, i see that you have the 3R 1G 2B, so could you tell us what is the best vorici crafting to get it and how much ~chromatic did you used ?

The vorici chromatic calculator website is outdated and i havent find anything like it.

Thanks

1 blue 1 red

will take you 2000 chromatic on average, that is roughly 5ex for coloring
IGN: Kitaen

"
WHERE THE F*** IS THAT 1 MILLION DAMAGE COMING FROM ?

These are my stats when I pop my flasks, I have noticed that switching to Devoto and Brohn there is almost no big change in that DPS, but the loss in defense is unbelievable. I have a problem with people saying 1 million dps with this build, can someone screenshot that tooltip for me please ? I did craft 2 pairs of Opal rings using anger essence and even got some elemental damage roll into there as well but tooltip doesn't even go near 1 000 000.
"
Rinzlow escribió:

"
WHERE THE F*** IS THAT 1 MILLION DAMAGE COMING FROM ?

These are my stats when I pop my flasks, I have noticed that switching to Devoto and Brohn there is almost no big change in that DPS, but the loss in defense is unbelievable. I have a problem with people saying 1 million dps with this build, can someone screenshot that tooltip for me please ? I did craft 2 pairs of Opal rings using anger essence and even got some elemental damage roll into there as well but tooltip doesn't even go near 1 000 000.

Tootip dps is innacurate, 1m dps comes from using path of building to calculate effective dps.
hi sir

( 14% chance (29% chance if you pick Diamond Skin from skill tree) to gain endurance charge on kill. A lazy man approach to gain endurance charges without self casting Enduring Cry.

This jewel is pure luxury. )

i can use the red nightmate?
Hey, i have a question wich skill tree i have to follow, because i am using the one that says leveling skill tree, and im a bit confused and im a "new player" (since breach) and dont know how to follow this build :PPP. My only problem is the skill tree thank u!(im playing harbinguer right now)
"
Gyrat0r escribió:
Hi guys.
This is my setup atm. Need some tips what to improve next. Got saved up 300c now but xophs is so damn expensive. Should i wait till i got the currency or go for taste of hate/dying sun or something else?
Thx in advance.
Spoiler

Hey,

As said before switch your Sibyls with a rare ring with life/res/dps or intel if you need. After it's pretty simple save for xoph for 6L and better rare gear with good life pool.

"
Yowa29 escribió:
So, since Xoph's Blood is extremely important, it would be better for me to save up for the amulet and just fuse my chest and hope for the 6l(I have 2 Bronn's)?

Yeah save for Xoph first and after you save for your 6L. You can try to fuse your bronn's but it could take forever like 10 fusings... I know I prefered saving currency to buy the 6L. It's up to you!

"
invoker232 escribió:
Not sure whether to go Raider or Slayer for this build. What would u recommend??

I never played this build as a Raider but I did play as a Berserker. All I can say with Slayer it's you have a very good dps and still be very solid in melee. Depends of what you prefer though ;)

"
LordVaiqo escribió:

Thx

If you need to know what's going to change when you put a new gem or anything you can use this soft. You will have all in details:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

"
Aziello escribió:
Hi there!

Thanks for build, its legit and pretty cheap with those new prices. But i would like to know one or two extra things.

Firstly, Im playing this build with Iron Reflexes, since without that gameplay felt bad for me, I was too squishy. Would you reccomend any changes for that type of build? I was thinking about grabbing Combat Stamina and/or Warriors Blood. Also, why are we not considering Slaughter and Cleaving?

Next thing is standard question - what should i upgrade first?

I'm not sure what to respond I would say the build works very well like that and you can clean all the game pretty easily. You should first do like Kira explained it in this first post and after if you want you can do some changes and try new stuff!

For your stuff, first you go for 5L on your Bronn's It will add you a lot of dps. After it's like all the other people --> Xoph, 6L Bronn, better Rare gears with high life roll though

"
BlizardShafff escribió:
Hey, i have a question wich skill tree i have to follow, because i am using the one that says leveling skill tree, and im a bit confused and im a "new player" (since breach) and dont know how to follow this build :PPP. My only problem is the skill tree thank u!(im playing harbinguer right now)

Basically this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUTRRxFHUYkRjbGjghVSFgIq8j0ycvJ58uUzJ-Mok1kjhTOQ46UjrYOuE7tjwFPC1AoEd-Sn1N41BHXhNfOV8_YVJlTWXwZlRnm2egaGVo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253fXd-V673zZggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKFe4WnhmCGtIdqh3aK8I9gkFWQbJd5mjuaapstn9-iAKTCpTWmV6aNqSeplK2Nrj6vbLCrsoC3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbEgsauz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3jn-RR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yQfJF8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=

But you need the amulet Xoph's blood it's kind of expensive.

So your should follow this one until you have the amulet:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUTRRxFHUWbxiRGNsaOB0UIVUhYCKvI9MnLyefLlMyfjKJNZI4UzkOOlI62Du2PAU8LUCgR35QR14TXzlhUmVNZfBmVGaeZ5toZWjybydyD3TtdPF1Tnasdud35XrvfNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoV7haeGYIa0h2qK8I9gkFWQbJRvl3maO5pqmy2f36IApMKlNaaNqSeplK2Nrj6vbK-NsKuygLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsSCxq7PftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeNq5FHqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_Pd9WH3Mvjr-tL8S_4K

Hope it will help you!

Thank u so much! i already have the xoph amulet! Cheers

p.d.: i loved the build
Editado por útlima vez por BlizardShafff en 31 ago. 2017 19:36:57
if POB say (Molten Burst) Skill Hit Damage : 12k average damage how much is dat compared to cyclone is dat like Skill Hit Damage : 100k DPS or more?
Editado por útlima vez por davc1234567890 en 31 ago. 2017 20:32:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional