[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Finally got that ^th link on bronn's. Adding that 6th gem took cyclone sheet damage from 43k to 65k (standing in hideout)
So many days since I came here to post my lvl 72 uber lab with low hp...

I've to thank OP because this build. Slayer feels amazing and I could learn a lot with his gem choices and path into the tree but... I couldn't stand the fact that I died a lot trying to facetank bosses HAHAHA. It's not the build fault or the ops fault. It's just my fault. Only mine.

So, I just changed paths here and there and switched this build to berserker with VP. Did a few changes to wear a kaom and lost the damage with cyclone but well... Did Shaper (1 death) with non unique flasks and really bad gear. Did uber atziri (deathless) with little to nothing investment (if you remove core gear like ngamahu, xoph's and well, kaom >.<). Now with full gear i'm able to even do elemental reflect maps (that i discovered because I failed to check it before using a map xD).
Yeah. I'll never do lab farm (Did uber lab with berserker and VP at lvl 72 as berserker too but was a pain to get around traps) but this build can really be done as berserker.

If you're a good player, slayer is an amazing choice, but if you're just a bad player like me, that just love to facetank every stupid thing, go berserker. :p
Editado por útlima vez por Darkkaos en 30 ago. 2017 20:43:40
"
Chrisalex75 escribió:
Maybe a stupid question but what lvl do I want to keep my Cast when damage taken and Immortal call at?

Level 1 CWDT and Level 3 Immortal Call works great.

"
keroksi escribió:
Tried shaper yesterday. Everything else went smooth, but the freaking teleport thing ate all my portals. Last time trying shaper i was playing a char with whirling blades as his mobolity skill and the teleport was the easiest move to avoid, but now with this leap slam... Oh boy.

You can link Faster Attack to Leap Slam. It will allow hastier escape from Shaper's slam.

"
Shadowfuri escribió:
Somehow managed to 6L my bronn's in about 140 fuses... Just wondering if melee physical support is better than elemental focus here since the damage boost is the same but melee support still ignites?

Also for the two ngamahu gem set ups, is one generally more superior than the other?

I have some left over currency and want to get optimal colours on my gear.

Both are fine. Go for the color combination that shows up first.

"
Kitaen escribió:
i might shake the core of our gems with it but how is faster attacks really better than conc effect/ele focus?

i currently run shaper with:

Spoiler
cyclone
WED
damage on full life
melee phys
conc effect

and faster attacks

but what on earth do we really get from faster attacks? afaik it is a massive downgrade in cyclone dps compared to conc effect/ele focus (or whatever you are using as 6th link). i go down from ~8 attacks per second to 7. means we only procc molten burst 1,4 times per second over the 1,6 times with 8 attacks.

is that really worth it?
with 9 projectiles i have 690k damage with molten balls x 1,4 = 966k dps with dying sun up
with 9 projectiles i have 690k damage with molten balls x 1,6 = 1.1m dps with dying sun up

that is a ~140k dps difference while fighting the shaper

comparing it to the cyclone numbers:

cyclone
WED
damage on full life
conc effect
melee phys
faster attacks

cyclone does 732k

with the pure cyclone focused dps setup we would run:

cyclone
WED
damage on full life
conc effec
melee phys
ele focus

cyclone does 945k

that is a 213 000 dmg increase over the 140 000 dmg from faster attacks.
now keep in mind those numbers heavily favour molten strike, since it is calculated with permanent dying sun up which is nigh to impossible on shaper.

another positive sideeffect would be the possibility of running the following gem setup on maps:

cyclone
WED
fortify (--> damage on full life boss)
melee phys
increased AoE (--> conc effect boss)
ele focus

advantages with the new gem setup:

- upload damage with cyclone a lot higher
- less dependend on molten strike
- slightly less flask depended (dying sun)
- we do more cyclone dps than most starforge/atziri axe builds (lol)
- flexible gem setup for mapping

disadvantages:

- using cyclone on a 4 link with fortify/increased Aoe needs top end gear to work our
- a lot more expensive (more gems, better gear needed)
- 5 off colors on branns is horrible

help me out please, what do you think? did i miss something here?

3R 2B 1G has the highest damage output but hardest to roll. Both color combination is capable of killing Shaper so when you are at the end spectrum of gear upgrade, going for chest color will give you the most damage boost.

"
otaviospeht escribió:
What about Belt of the Deceiver for this build?

Good damage buff at the expense of survival.

"
LordVaiqo escribió:
Is the stats " % Increased Projectile Attack Damage " on gloves any good ?

It works on Molten Burst but you will lose armor rating unless you use Iron Reflexes.

You also don't want to enchant your gloves because you will lose the projectile damage if you do.

"
gjlii98 escribió:
I am only using cyclones with enemies around and I am still running out of mana at level 78. Any suggestions

Your profile is hidden so can't tell why you are running out of mana.

"
Darkkaos escribió:
So many days since I came here to post my lvl 72 uber lab with low hp...

I've to thank OP because this build. Slayer feels amazing and I could learn a lot with his gem choices and path into the tree but... I couldn't stand the fact that I died a lot trying to facetank bosses HAHAHA. It's not the build fault or the ops fault. It's just my fault. Only mine.

So, I just changed paths here and there and switched this build to berserker with VP. Did a few changes to wear a kaom and lost the damage with cyclone but well... Did Shaper (1 death) with non unique flasks and really bad gear. Did uber atziri (deathless) with little to nothing investment (if you remove core gear like ngamahu, xoph's and well, kaom >.<). Now with full gear i'm able to even do elemental reflect maps (that i discovered because I failed to check it before using a map xD).
Yeah. I'll never do lab farm (Did uber lab with berserker and VP at lvl 72 as berserker too but was a pain to get around traps) but this build can really be done as berserker.

If you're a good player, slayer is an amazing choice, but if you're just a bad player like me, that just love to facetank every stupid thing, go berserker. :p

Yep. The main difference between Slayer and Berserker (with Vaal Pact) is that Slayer requires you to know when to evade an attack in order to survive while Berserker requires you to be in constant attack in order to survive.
Hi guys.
This is my setup atm. Need some tips what to improve next. Got saved up 300c now but xophs is so damn expensive. Should i wait till i got the currency or go for taste of hate/dying sun or something else?
Thx in advance.
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Gyrat0r en 31 ago. 2017 1:41:29
I love the build and yesterday I finally got my Xoph's blood however I feel more squishy. I respecced a bit and moved points around. I went for the build that says pure damage. I have been getting one shot pretty often, my hp is around 5950 and I have about 2300 armor. Should I respec into the tank build instead until I get a little better gear? Is the tank build preferred with more HP like a belly? Also for guardians/shaper/uber atziri what would you suggest for my build to make that easier? Thanks for the help.
"
Gyrat0r escribió:
Hi guys.
This is my setup atm. Need some tips what to improve next. Got saved up 300c now but xophs is so damn expensive. Should i wait till i got the currency or go for taste of hate/dying sun or something else?
Thx in advance.
Spoiler

get another ring. you only wear that unique ring in reflect maps. and yes you want xophs blood before the other things. will boost your hp and damage by a ton.
Editado por útlima vez por ABADDONTHEWICKED en 31 ago. 2017 1:49:02
So, since Xoph's Blood is extremely important, it would be better for me to save up for the amulet and just fuse my chest and hope for the 6l(I have 2 Bronn's)?
Not sure whether to go Raider or Slayer for this build. What would u recommend??
How big is the difference between 3R 2G 1B bronn ( concentrated effect + faster attack) and 3R 1G 2B ( Concentrated effect + elemental focus ) ?

Right now i use faster attack support and i have 110k cyclone damage with herald+lightning golem+warchief,( fully buffed while fighting i go up to 168k) how much could i gain if i get elemental focus instead of faster attack ?

Thx
Editado por útlima vez por LordVaiqo en 31 ago. 2017 6:38:38
Hi there!

Thanks for build, its legit and pretty cheap with those new prices. But i would like to know one or two extra things.

Firstly, Im playing this build with Iron Reflexes, since without that gameplay felt bad for me, I was too squishy. Would you reccomend any changes for that type of build? I was thinking about grabbing Combat Stamina and/or Warriors Blood. Also, why are we not considering Slaughter and Cleaving?

Next thing is standard question - what should i upgrade first?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional