[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kitaen escribió:
i might shake the core of our gems with it but how is faster attacks really better than conc effect/ele focus?

help me out please, what do you think? did i miss something here?

Where is it said that it's better? A lot of people are running faster attacks because it's much easier to color it.
What about Belt of the Deceiver for this build?
Is the stats " % Increased Projectile Attack Damage " on gloves any good ?
Editado por útlima vez por LordVaiqo en 30 ago. 2017 10:16:02
I am only using cyclones with enemies around and I am still running out of mana at level 78. Any suggestions
I am currently level 76, damage is amazing but my HP pool scares me.

Currently at 3750hp, what are you guys at?

Gear
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Hellsmith en 30 ago. 2017 12:48:54
Ok, just got my Bronn's 5L, but having a really hard time coloring it right. Now I'm done with a 2R, 2G, 1B. So, cutting Fortify for Faster Attacks, at least for now, works fine?

Thanks!
"
gjlii98 escribió:
I am only using cyclones with enemies around and I am still running out of mana at level 78. Any suggestions

take the mana leech node. If youre still having issues run a mana flask
"
murilomuka escribió:
Ok, just got my Bronn's 5L, but having a really hard time coloring it right. Now I'm done with a 2R, 2G, 1B. So, cutting Fortify for Faster Attacks, at least for now, works fine?

Thanks!

Im running a 2r2b2g bronns right now, using Faster Attacks instead of fortify, and linking fortify to leap slam, so far I haven't had any real issue. I haven't done shaper or uber atziri yet, but I didn't have a problem with guardians, or the other end game maps as far as survivability.
>:(
Hi, I have a quick question. I'm still feeling like I'm dying randomly to random things (could just be me because I'm bad and not enough life pool yet) and it's not ele reflect. I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Are we suppose to be using Vaal Pact in this iteration of the build?
"
gjlii98 escribió:

You need to put your characters in public, we can't tell you if you pick the good nodes or not like that. But you shouldnt have mane issue if you follow the tree from Kira's post.

"
Hellsmith escribió:
I am currently level 76, damage is amazing but my HP pool scares me.

Currently at 3750hp, what are you guys at?

Gear
Spoiler

First you need to level up a little bit more and you will take more life nodes. Also when you will get the xoph amulet it will add you more life though and get some passive points back. After you can optimize some your rare gears like ring gloves and boots.

"
murilomuka escribió:

Thanks!

Yeah you can do this set up while you get your 6L with the good colors!

"
Fortysixt escribió:
Hi, I have a quick question. I'm still feeling like I'm dying randomly to random things (could just be me because I'm bad and not enough life pool yet) and it's not ele reflect. I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Are we suppose to be using Vaal Pact in this iteration of the build?

You need to put your characters public it will be easier to help this way! It could be several things like your armor your pool life or your tree though.

Also which level are you?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional