[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

is that the ideal 6l for vortex? heard controlled destruction is better than crit damage. also no inc aoe/conc effect?
Editado por útlima vez por willypop en 29 mar. 2016 8:30:08
"
Kojack37 escribió:
3) Ever thought about using Empire's Grasp with this build? Socketing the second Blade Vortex gem setup in the gloves could make enemies a lot easier to hit as they get drawn in. Thoughts

I'll try it today with my CWDT+BV+Power charge on crit+ID

I don't know how many blades i have up with this set up, it's enough to have charges up all the time, but don't know if it will be ok for enough knockback. I hate manually casting second BV.

Another thing. I took radius nodes north from scion and i will also get myself a carcass jack. This way i can use conc. effect gem that REALLY boosts up the DPS.

I don't really know why are you all using coil. I understand if you play HC or t12+ maps, but in SC or normal (the mayority of players) mapping?

C'mon guys the best friend of this build is Zerphi's Last Breat that's all if u want to survive!!
especially at high tier map's!forget about taste of hate!!
Running this build now. Breezing through anything, though coil might be in my future in place of carcass when I hit t13+

Already post my gear once, but I changed allot.
I mean, FUCK Divinarus, check out these Beautys, currently sitting at 25k Tolltip DPS.

"
memberx escribió:
"
Kojack37 escribió:
3) Ever thought about using Empire's Grasp with this build? Socketing the second Blade Vortex gem setup in the gloves could make enemies a lot easier to hit as they get drawn in. Thoughts

I'll try it today with my CWDT+BV+Power charge on crit+ID

I don't know how many blades i have up with this set up, it's enough to have charges up all the time, but don't know if it will be ok for enough knockback. I hate manually casting second BV.

Another thing. I took radius nodes north from scion and i will also get myself a carcass jack. This way i can use conc. effect gem that REALLY boosts up the DPS.

I don't really know why are you all using coil. I understand if you play HC or t12+ maps, but in SC or normal (the mayority of players) mapping?

I also personally hate manually casting the second BV. It's the only thing I really have against this build. However, you are a genius using it with CWDT. I will have to try that!
"
vitalini4 escribió:
C'mon guys the best friend of this build is Zerphi's Last Breat that's all if u want to survive!!

I need to try this!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
How about Uber and this build?
"
vitalini4 escribió:

It gives no indication whether is up or not. I think that thanks to warlords mark it is not up at all.

My Zerphi's flask recovers 214 mana over 10 seconds, but my warlords mark keeps my mana full almost all the time.
So basically useless?

I use following flasks:

For those of you that are wondering why tooltip dps is so low

"
(Sustained DPS) = (tooltip DPS) / (casts per second) * (number of instances) * (hits per second)

Example sustained dps = 10k tooltip / 5.50 cps * 20 blades * 1 hps = 36,363k dps average 20 blades, 90.9k dps average 50 blades.

I'm lv 90 with 16k tooltip DPS after atziri's pot popped and everything literally melts, I haven't done anything above T12 but I had absolutely 0 issues in T12, curse immune maps are NP, Physical reflect are NP. I still melt at ele reflect though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional