[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

I am really frustrated :(

This build does an incredible amount of damage, that's awesome. But while leveling its so super extremely squishy. I just got one-shotted the second time (at lvl ~39) in kaom's dream in HC :(

So frustrating.

Perhaps I will try this build in SC at some time :(
"
shadowgrind escribió:
I am really frustrated :(

This build does an incredible amount of damage, that's awesome. But while leveling its so super extremely squishy. I just got one-shotted the second time (at lvl ~39) in kaom's dream in HC :(

So frustrating.

Perhaps I will try this build in SC at some time :(

That is honestly just a matter of gear mate. How are your resistances, life armor/evasion, are you using mitigation flasks etc?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Yes I was. And everything was just going fine until I hit kaoms dream. I guess I was just unlucky. Twice :/
Well, I am going to try the build in Softcore again.
Anyone farming T12+ maps with this? And What ascendant skills would you use? Pathfinder seems good. I know it's in the guide but let me know if you have tried something else :)
Anyone try the Wyrmsign Gloves with this build? not hard to max out the rampage. kind of fun to play with.
Would the Nightstalker passive wheel be worth getting?
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, should beserker be the first class to go for because of the life leech? or is pathfinder that much better?
Editado por útlima vez por theeze en 28 mar. 2016 16:57:11
Hello, I'm trying out this build and I'm at lvl 70. Enjoying it so far, but have a few questions.

1) When do we see a significant jump in the DPS? Do I need a 6 link? Only rocking about 7k DPS with buffs, but it's getting me through act 4 merciless so far. Just wondering how to really boost that DPS.

2) I just got a Tate of Haste (very lucky), but before that, I was thinking of maybe specing into the Slayer tree instead of pathfinder due to leech. However, since I found taste of hate, should I just spec into pathfinder?

3) Ever thought about using Empire's Grasp with this build? Socketing the second Blade Vortex gem setup in the gloves could make enemies a lot easier to hit as they get drawn in. Thoughts?

Thanks agian, love the build.
"
theeze escribió:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, should beserker be the first class to go for because of the life leech? or is pathfinder that much better?

I'd say depends on the gear. Personnaly, I've been using life leech in main attack until getting berzerker, with a 6L it doesn't feel bad to go with Pathfinder first for huge survivability boost, and replace the gem later, but with a 5L I went go for berzerker first without 2nd thought (leveled 2 characters with similar builds to ~80).
Hello guys, first time here :)

First time playtrough, on HC with this amazing build. Thks!

Now, the questions:

1- Still on level 45, when should i do normal labyrinth ?

2- Can someone explain me please why the pathfinder is so good? and what the exact points on the tree of pathfinder we should go?

3- the combination of this defence skills, the discharge of all endurance charges are automatic, right? i mean, when we get a big hit, we are "automatically" protected, right?

Thank you, more to come!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional