[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
honerpro escribió:
I'm lvl 83 now and don't know where to put my points in, phys dmg/castspeed+spelldmg/eledmg or more life? I got 4.3k hp and about 750mana and dps is at about 10500. Or do I go for jewels now?

I'd pick up some jewels with life on them :)

Thanks for reply.
Editado por útlima vez por honerpro en 19 mar. 2016 14:27:46
Anyone think its worth it to get the jewel node to the right of shadow and use the intuitive leap jewel for more life nodes,frenzy and power charge?
"
memberx escribió:
"
Planisphaerium escribió:
Has anyone tried a different ascendancy other than pathfinder? Assassin looks enticing.

I have an issue, I hate using another blade to gain charges and assassins mark is taking up too much mana at the moment, whats a good reliable way to keep charges up?

this is why i feel assassin may be a nice choice. but then I see slayer and thats interesting as well...

Any ideas?

Regarding second BV to gain charges i'm using CWDT + BV + power charge on crit + ID. This is the cheapest way. If you don't like mana reserve... get yourself 50 ex and buy Skyforth + Voll's and other not so budget friendly items :)

now this is quite interesting. i think you may have solved my issue
"
lazycalm2 escribió:
Hello fellow Vortexers,

What gems should we get with % quality? What's the priority?

Blade vortex itself is obviously good for the increased AoE.

I like to get it on Blasphemy as well for improved effect of Warlord's Mark.
Hey all,

I have a question on jewels. OP mentions jewel order, but getting both #1 and #2 priorities (crit multi/chance) does less on my DPS than other combinations.

e.g. this:

is better than this:

Am I missing something? Or should I be mixing the priorities on different jewels? Also how much of each should i get?
Editado por útlima vez por Aevaris en 19 mar. 2016 8:29:44
simple question, would Doryani's belt make sense getting some more life leech and due to it having decent resistances and damage increases?
"
Patcheazy escribió:
simple question, would Doryani's belt make sense getting some more life leech and due to it having decent resistances and damage increases?

Depends. You should be leeching enough from vaal pact + Warlords, so if you already have and dont have anything better, cant hurt. But probably shouldnt trade out a tri-res belt.
i love the build and got some good items for now. Do you guys have any suggestions which items i should upgrade next?
I think the gloves could be way better. But does anybody have better advice?

Currently I'm using below potions, any suggestion for change? (I know Taste of Hate but cant afford one atm), thx in advance :)

Nevermind, giving up the MF!
Editado por útlima vez por honerpro en 19 mar. 2016 14:27:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional