(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Is Rumi's still worth using in flasks?
Rime Gaze is still a good unique until you get a 6-link in my opinion. Thought you should put it back in there as a consideration. Heartbreaker is also not a bad first unique in my experience (if it's cheap in the beginning of the league of course). There's also Divinarus.
Editado por útlima vez por MeLikeChoco en 7 ago. 2017 12:57:36
So what tier maps can this character (generally) clear?
With like 5-6 Ex budget.
"If possible get "immune to Silence" on your spire of stone" how do u mean?
I'm still being a cheapass and rolling with a 4L in a geofri's I dropped while leveling. I did some twinned t11-12s last night. NiceBuild

Getting triple totem from scions heirophant ascendancy if its in helmet is working out well. going to be alittle sad dropping down to 2 totems for a 5-6L.

I path of build checked using a rime gaze, but geofri's has armor, resists and the +1 gems seems to win out with PoB damage calcs.

This has been a nice starter build for me. One of the things I like about it ithat ive been able to get away with customizing it to some personal playstyle preference without breaking it.
* Instead of rallying cry, I did opt for enduring cry instead, makes running crazy mods feel safer to me.

* I made a 4L bladefall trap link in another armor slot so I have some extra burst damage for strongbox+breach popping. I wanted something to do while my totems are already placed , and I always love playing trappers even if im supposed to be a totem build ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Flame dash is my primary escape skill, and opted to spend 2 points to get the Practical Application node above the witch area paired with the Brine King Panthron = feels good to escape some real sketchy stuff instead of dying to stunlock. You get 20 dex with practical application which was enough dex buffer so I could drop needing to allocate a +30dex node that the tree in the guide needs, so it was really only 1 extra passive instead of 2 for me.

This is my tree at 88:
I took the mana nodes+shaper, this helped take the edge off ground degen and less mana regen map mods. I have apep wand which is my best self found wand option which makes things alittle more mana hungry.

I dropped annilation node cluster, it wasnt really pumping up my dps, I got more value from putting those points into more totem+life resist nodes, its made dealing with lunaris mods less annoying, they really can shred totems with ice spear spam on red maps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBBAcEswagCGcI9AthEMwRLRZAFy8YPBhWGjgc3B_HIG4ksCoTK3gsnDGeMtE1kjrhPAU8LTxLPV9Bh0VHRZ1JT0rITLNQMFJTU1JVxlXWWBdY5VnzWiteXV7AXypkhGTnZlRmnmjyakNtGW6qcg9yqXsge8N8S3yDgKSC5INfg8yD24RThTKFfYhaiq-MRox2jxqQEZBVkzqUb5Z0ly2XlZf0muCiAKI-o_KkoKZXp5Ssqq9stfK3Mbc-vKq86r0nwGbDE8T2xq7QH9H92L3bXt7c6-Tr7u987-vv_fAf8kX4k_m9-ej60v4K_oc=?accountName=ChristinaAnn&characterName=DarkStarfall

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
For scion with the heirophant ascendancy we need to have our totem in our helmet in order to take advantage of a third totem. My question is that you have a 6 link setup for gear for the totem. Do we still run a rime gaze and put the link setup in there or do we ignore the extra totem in favor of a 6 link chest?
double posted, sorry.
Editado por útlima vez por prayformercy en 14 ago. 2017 20:00:11
How does Bladefall handle Bosses? Is it a struggle? If so, is there another skill gem you can slot in for single-target bosses to make the damage faster?

Can this build do shaper? I'm trying to find a build where I don't have to mash every skill constantly and can just drop totems and tank for them since my current totem build the totems are uh... paper.
How about with 5L Blade Fall - Spell Totem - Concentrated Effect - Controlled Destruction -Added Fire

the path of building of calcs result: the gem of added fire have more dps than the gem of fast casting.

I'm handling bosses just fine up to T10. I've taken a couple extra crit nodes than the ones recommended in this build to get my dps up. The only major piece of gear that needs a big upgrade for me is my wand. One jewel might need an upgrade, I don't remember right now. Even with that I don't see doing T14's on this build. I'm capped out with 5 power charges, arcane surge, and an atziri's flask at 66k dps. Skill gems are not lvl 20 or quality yet. I'm level 84. I haven't run any red maps yet - none have dropped. I'm sitting on 4.4k ehp. I die about once every 4 maps if I'm running tier 9 or 10, but usually not on bosses.

I would like to add that clear speed feels low. It take a small, but noticeable amount of time for the totems to start casting, and you can't control what they target. I'm not anywhere near the 3minute maps even on Tier 2-3 that speed runners are making.
Editado por útlima vez por ForceofGreed en 20 ago. 2017 22:59:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional