(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Hello I find your build very good. Please check your Skill-Tree link. With me is in the poe-planner links nothing more displayed. Many Thanks.
I tried this build using glacial cascade since the changes to that skill and how it scales. It works very well. In fact, it was much easier to gear since I did not have to worry about the dex requirements. The chill/freeze mechanic added an extra layer of defense and I found there were more ways to scale GC making gearing much easier. In fact, it was so much easier I was able to do it as a league starter in SSFHC with very good success.

Anyways, just an alternative way to use an already excellent build. Thanks Lighty.
love this build! probably my greatest success in SSFhc because its safe and cheap.

this league i am trying the Hierophant version..and i gotta tell ya getting enough int and dex is becoming a real bitch while leveling

still love the build... just thought i would share that with anyone trying the hierophant version on SSFHC
i dont see any gear in the build, can you update that part please
edit: its fixed now
Editado por útlima vez por lightdarkness en 5 oct. 2017 15:26:30
Updated for 3.1
LightyGaming.com
looking forward to trying this in 3.1. in que at 24936 at least another hour..;{
Dumb question but I've never played scion... what order do I take the ascendency points in?
Path of building link. Nope, items aren't added, just tree + gems - https://pastebin.com/wAMhve9A
Love the build, only issue i had was having to create a templar to get t by e fire totem and trap. Don't care for the way poe forces skill gems on you
I guess Spell Cascade doesn't change the build at all?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional