(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Hmm, my scion is far away from completed build, im missing good jevels, some point too, but atm ive got like over 6k HP, over 500 mana left with all auras on (MoM trick 30% of incoming damage to mana).
And my main job is spamming frenzy to get charges and avoid everything - even placing totem and run out of screen of boss.

I've made couple of uberlab run recently and its very viable. Just keep on moving :)

"
Lighty escribió:
"
jerkan7 escribió:
I am lvl 45 and, with a 4-link, the dps tooltip is higher with conc effect than controlled destruction.

Why do you suggest using controlled destruction?

Thanks

You dont gain access to conc effect until 38 so controlled destruction is the best support at 28, when you can use it you should be over faster casting

Hi Lighty , i love your build BF from 2.5 league , cheap and strong , now i looking for another totem build of you , can u show me ?
Love The Way I Die
SO with the change to the slayer ascendancy in 3.0 (removing culling strike) im assuming its not worth going with slayer. What would be the next best option(s)?
Is there anything good to run in the gem sockets where auras would be if I were doing a mom version of this?
"
4L ► Cast When Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Increased Duration(20) - Rallying Cry(20)

Why only partially leveled CWDT and Immortal Call?
Editado por útlima vez por xSTGx en 27 jun. 2017 22:53:42
"
xSTGx escribió:
"
4L ► Cast When Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Increased Duration(20) - Rallying Cry(20)

Why only partially leveled CWDT and Immortal Call?

At lvl 1 CWDT procs gems that are "item level" <= 38 when you take 528 dmg. A level 3 immortal call has an item level of 38, allowing it to proc whenever you take 528 damage. By not leveling these gems fully they simply proc more often. Plus leveling immortal call only seems to increase its duration per endurance charge, which isn't necessary thanks to the Increased duration support gem.
Will this build live at 3.0? Can it be as solid choose as starter in the Harbinger league?
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
To re-ask what b0oz asked since slayer is losing culling strike apparently, is Slayer still one of the safe/goto options?
Editado por útlima vez por MeLikeChoco en 1 ago. 2017 10:42:35
Patch Notes Out, Starting updates and will be done with 24 hours of this post along with brief videos summing up any changes/buffs/nerfs ect.
LightyGaming.com
Editado por útlima vez por Lighty en 2 ago. 2017 4:41:47
"
Lighty escribió:
Patch Notes Out, Starting updates and will be done with 24 hours of this post along with brief videos summing up any changes/buffs/nerfs ect.

big thanks lighty

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional