[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Hi Guys

I am lvl 45 and build does not work for me (did not spec into EE yet but its unplayable compared to firestorm, flame totem leveling setup)

mostly..singletarget sucks big time

secondly, my HP is drawn so quickly with manacost of setup that i keep dying every 3 minutes when something yellow appears

what should i do to make it work? tryed to follow the guidance on first page and in posts, but its fresh start in league and no money so..

heres my gear:

and heres the tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAN1BLMGDgn2C2EOPBRxHNwn7Sj6PC1Bh0WdU1JYd18EaHRo8nKpgpuCx4Nfg8yPGpErlKCaO5rgna6iAKcIr2y3PriTwGbE9sau1HzYTdpi2t3fv-Fz6hjr7u0g8B_3Mvjr-eg=

please help i was hoping for this build to give a smooth enter to league :(
Sorry, but why can you follow up the first page intruction? Why OP must to spend time creating first post? For ignoring?

Take Resolute T, Take EE

GET RID OFF FLAT FIRE DMG. Buy/craft gloves or amulet or rings with flat cold/lightning dmg. Buy a quiver. Its very very cheap.

We all starting from 0.

Editado por útlima vez por Life2v en 5 mar. 2016 18:45:39
"
Life2v escribió:
Sorry, but why can you follow up the first page intruction? Why OP must to spend time creating first post? For ignoring?

Thanks for saying it.

My profile isn't private anymore.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/IamPeyter/characters for the characters.

Peyter_lol ist currently the perandus character. ( Beware, not much progress next weeks due to work and vacation).
When transitioning into ea you can use firestorm still. Shoot the mobs with ea first, then firestorm them. This helps deal with single target and firestorm works fine with blood magic while you lvl up the ea gem.
🐢
"
IamPeyter escribió:
quick update:

8% crit is already more then enough to sustain elemental overload - opie op

ungils harmony alone brings u to 10% and the ice golem does the rest.

How is your accuracy running elemental overload?

For those of you having trouble killing rares, just use frost wall. I'm one shotting rares in merc with a 4 link.
Editado por útlima vez por FlyingGiraffes en 6 mar. 2016 8:22:32
As a scion, would going to the duelist area be worth it? I know this tree has allot of points but I'm just curious.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E2UoNpiaHQYVvnogsdBhyj6tz6YrbiT_gqDzBzc2L08Levujxo1koNfxq6nCDLRtfIMX8T2na7YJEVHeA0cp3Kpr6cn7RpsA3VWSMBmwBpTpfcyrKoczgYONumRKwSzPAWpbm876hhZ8ytQ1Hwkqlh3ogCf3-98d-N5aHas-OsaOHIPDc0J9hZvXwTwH5o7AdzBBM9-890UcZBVlG9xhf5U42po8oKbhNlfP2hlDjzZfCcvZlRXKUd-9kgUIN-_ggdG1702jM_EWO8O20_auWVNPfzgw7FCvqdYYyW8dcu3tupijX5DMdrBwzN07S5TWhoFLdNv
Question, how to you get the Dex in lower lvls to even be able to equip EA and other dex gems? According to the scion tree, you only add 20 dex. Only from items?
"
aitalar escribió:
Question, how to you get the Dex in lower lvls to even be able to equip EA and other dex gems? According to the scion tree, you only add 20 dex. Only from items?

Gear and/or gems like fluid motion \ survival instincts. Also after you get your first 2 asc. points you can get the 40 dex node as a scion.
"
aitalar escribió:

Or you can get +30 dex node from tree, always good option at leveling, later just respec.
Hey, was wondering what's the point in using chance to ignite?

Isn't igniting enemies bad for us because of elemental equilibrium? Even if those 2 don't collide I still don't see the point behind using it, would like to hear your reasoning if possible

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional