[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
topcatti escribió:
Any thoughts on the new scion ascendancy classes? Elementalist + berserker/slayer?

scion with beserker (free's up the lifeleech gem slot) and X should do nicely; gotta take a deeper look on it at some point tho.

"
Zajawa escribió:
Hi,
So.. which setup of bow gems do you suggest for SC atzri?

1)EA-GMP-FIRE RESS- SLOW Project-Concentrated efect-Empowr lvl4
2)EA-GMP-FIRE RESS- SLOW Project-Concentrated effect-LL
3)EA-GMP-FIRE RESS- LL - Concentrated effect-Empower lvl 4
4)EA-GMP-FIRE -SLOW Project- LL - Concentrated effect-Empower lvl 4

for atziri herself i wouldn't use gmp. (Normal atziri is faceroll tho so do whatever u want).

EA-Fire pen- Slow proj- Emp lvl4- Conc- Leech

should be the best dmg wise. To get some attack and movement speed for the fight the Devoto's Devotion is recommended.

"
Shecutor escribió:
I read guide but i realy canot find how you trig EE i know how its work since i play with coc build but you dont have an flat cold/lightning dmg in gear or any auras so how ??

Shit sry my bad didint see corect yeap you have in gloves flat cold thats fine now all its work for me gona try it since new scion in ascendacy wil be totaly op i think and i dont have any XD i need to lvl some realy fast i ques its fast lvl build ? since you play with aoe skil .
How its good vs boses ? wo any singl target skil ?

lvl with firestorm, its one of the best lvling skills and suits our skill points nicely.

EA is good against bosses once u get ur ignite chance up (try to get a high q gem soon).
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 26 feb. 2016 16:52:21
Berserker is pretty much a given choice imo, the free gem slot is amazing.
Viable 2nd would be: Elementalist/Pathfinder/Raider/Gladiator/Slayer.

Guess there is no "optimal" setup, kinda more like personal preference/playstyle.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
I think you could even argue if Scion still is the optimal class choice for this build with ascendancy. Sure, something like Berserker + Raider is very tempting, but you could also go for a pure Marauder Berserker for the juicy 40% more damage and the leech. I guess it comes down to how noticeable permanent Onslaught and Phasing will be, and if its worth to sacrifice them for 30% more damage. If you decide for the Marauder Version, you could skill some additional armor with the points you save from the scion start area to mitigate the 10% increased damage taken. Another factor to consider is the new less duration gem, this could improve the clear speed of the build greatly and would synergize perfect with the permanent Onslaught I think. Now that I write this I think Scion may be slightly better because you get more utility with this much movement speed and you can evade the traps in the Labyrinth better, whereas you will obliterate with Berserker pretty much everything but lack the speed and utility of the Berserker + Raider combination.
"
Elrond007 escribió:
I think you could even argue if Scion still is the optimal class choice for this build with ascendancy. Sure, something like Berserker + Raider is very tempting, but you could also go for a pure Marauder Berserker for the juicy 40% more damage and the leech. I guess it comes down to how noticeable permanent Onslaught and Phasing will be, and if its worth to sacrifice them for 30% more damage. If you decide for the Marauder Version, you could skill some additional armor with the points you save from the scion start area to mitigate the 10% increased damage taken. Another factor to consider is the new less duration gem, this could improve the clear speed of the build greatly and would synergize perfect with the permanent Onslaught I think. Now that I write this I think Scion may be slightly better because you get more utility with this much movement speed and you can evade the traps in the Labyrinth better, whereas you will obliterate with Berserker pretty much everything but lack the speed and utility of the Berserker + Raider combination.

Less duration will replace lifeleech for me, should be amazing for mapping. #hype

Berserker himself seems rly tempting but i also root for the scion currently.
What about the duelist? Permanent fortify, small damage increase, movement speed and armor on low life
I want to try this build in 5 days for Ascendancy on HC, will you have an updated tree and stuff for the next league?

Seems like a great build to use to gain currency in a new league, thanks for posting it.
🐢
"
Koheleth escribió:
I want to try this build in 5 days for Ascendancy on HC, will you have an updated tree and stuff for the next league?

Seems like a great build to use to gain currency in a new league, thanks for posting it.

Ill try to update it, i have some things in mind to amp it. Updates wont be happening before wednesday because i have a lot of work currently.

Sidenote: Less duration, Berserker, Ele overload = 2,7 times the old damage that killed uber vaal in 2 ignites. Hype on.
What do you think about a marauder chieftain for this build (as in the full subclass not the scion version) ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes escribió:
What do you think about a marauder chieftain for this build (as in the full subclass not the scion version) ?

not much it doesnt seem as well suited for us as scion or berserker.
thanks for the reply.

By the way if you take 5% increased damage ...then how much elemental resist do you need to be capped ? Or armor ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional