[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Hey, I'm following this build atm and I have a question.

Where do you get enough Dexterity and Intelligence for the gems?
I'm having trouble in leveling my gems

Thanks
zzz
"
lazycalm2 escribió:

Thanks

If you look at his example gear, he has an ammy that has 50 dex (25 all stat), dex on his ring, blood dance boots. Otherwise you'll have to sacrifice potential dps nodes for stat nodes (+30 dex/int) on the tree. Jewels are another option.
"
lazycalm2 escribió:

Thanks

Just make sure you have enough dex to level them while you level. Otherwise you have lower level gems longer.

You can always regret out of +30 stat nodes later or increase/decrease stat requirements in the tree through gear (that can also be replaced and improved at a later level).
IGN: EmptyPalms
Editado por útlima vez por EmptyPalms en 7 ene. 2016 15:53:51
"
mallow escribió:
super long thread, sorry if it's been asked a million times, but: do you not need a separate single target setup for end game mapping? I understand you do gem swapping for Atziri runs but do you also do that for normal high map bosses?

I only do the gem swapping for Atziri. U can change it for high lvl bosses if u feel the need too.

Update on the guide: I made 1-2 Videos where i do a map and go over the gear, ill add them tonight because they will literally take me a night to upload and i cant do anything on my connection while uploading.
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"
mallow escribió:
super long thread, sorry if it's been asked a million times, but: do you not need a separate single target setup for end game mapping? I understand you do gem swapping for Atziri runs but do you also do that for normal high map bosses?

I only do the gem swapping for Atziri. U can change it for high lvl bosses if u feel the need too.

Update on the guide: I made 1-2 Videos where i do a map and go over the gear, ill add them tonight because they will literally take me a night to upload and i cant do anything on my connection while uploading.

Any ETA?

Going to try Atziri soon. I think I got all I need to go for my first attempt on her.
"
foojin escribió:
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"
mallow escribió:

Any ETA?

Going to try Atziri soon. I think I got all I need to go for my first attempt on her.

Internet died twice while uploading ^^" might take a tad longer.

Atziri should be no problem, aslong as u arent on hc u can faceroll her with lvled gems.
what do you think about this skill tree ?

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E356Gh02mKUoBhWmK0o-oLHtz5Bh8auPC2DzINfaPKvbAthBLOiAPAfwGY8BZ_f73yaO4KbxPYn7Qn21HwGDnKp9zJ82eoYz352rPjr378OPBRx4MPbTyW8OlIYkbyfFE38S1nzrKqQVRo4Jy9yD2ZUlG_60mae42oWbzbpJKpfBFh3kSsDdZ2uGmxKyFpSqJqbXfKXe8P-Cti9NZK18m87wBp4Dalud-OE2QHcvqdlTb02R36Nfre2dctaGsMzQzHawXrvBS107fJBggfZfAxfU6Ucp_6P8kVN46ZXOuFxhXrmY_1G15HOu-0=

the main difference to your skill tree:

- 14% armour
- 11% attack speed
- 1 socket

+ 24% Evasion
+ 1% maximum life
+ 30% projectile damage
+ 25 dex
+ 10 int
+ 30 str
+ 1 frenzy charge !!!
same life per sec rate

"
DBB2003 escribió:
what do you think about this skill tree ?

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E356Gh02mKUoBhWmK0o-oLHtz5Bh8auPC2DzINfaPKvbAthBLOiAPAfwGY8BZ_f73yaO4KbxPYn7Qn21HwGDnKp9zJ82eoYz352rPjr378OPBRx4MPbTyW8OlIYkbyfFE38S1nzrKqQVRo4Jy9yD2ZUlG_60mae42oWbzbpJKpfBFh3kSsDdZ2uGmxKyFpSqJqbXfKXe8P-Cti9NZK18m87wBp4Dalud-OE2QHcvqdlTb02R36Nfre2dctaGsMzQzHawXrvBS107fJBggfZfAxfU6Ucp_6P8kVN46ZXOuFxhXrmY_1G15HOu-0=

the main difference to your skill tree:

- 14% armour
- 11% attack speed
- 1 socket

+ 24% Evasion
+ 1% maximum life
+ 30% projectile damage
+ 25 dex
+ 10 int
+ 30 str
+ 1 frenzy charge !!!
same life per sec rate

u also loose 69% resistance or 52% armour, 3ms and 0.5% regen from mara and 6% movement from harrier.

Saying we dont need the res and go for the armour mara nodes instead:

66% armour, 11AS, 9%ms, 0.5 regen, 1 jewel
vs
24% ev, 1%life, 30%proj dmg, attri, frenzy charge, 7%ms (ignore Armour penalities)

In the final build 24% evasion and trributes dont matter which makes it proj dmg and frenzy vs all those other values. The frenzy charge is rly tempting but so is a jewel slot, the ms and AS.
While i wouldnt play the duelist variant on HC it might be something to play on std.

Disclaimer; i didnt go that deep into a comparison of those two trees yet so there might be something wrong.
Hey man, just wanted to say that I'm loving this build. Currently lvl 85 in Talisman.

Here's my currently gear. My next upgrade will probably be a , but I don't have that kind of currency right now.

I got a couple jewels too and they could use an upgrade too.
playing this build on mara. (using dual curse(+1 curse from uniq jewel)). wanna swap kaom's with 6belly and nonlinked quill (+1 arrow), drop cwdt setup ab with cwdt + icewall and take Unwavering Stance. lvl 91.
gear:

tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwFLQYOCfYLYQxfDjwUIBRxFm8YVhiRGj4abBynHNwhYCSqJbwnLyftKPopTymlNZI26TpSOtg64TwtPfxAoEGHQzFHfkrIU6VYY18_ZU1odGjyah5qO26qcql07XTxdct2rHfjeWh673vDfNmCB4KbgseDX4PMhNmKr4zPjX6PGpARkFWYrZo7ogCmV6lur2y18rc-t7a4k7yfvTa-p8EExBXE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdl82mLawdtP37_gw-Fz42rkIuoY6mLsOO8O8B_yL_JB8kX2SPcy-Ov56P4K_o8=?accountName=EU_Thomas&characterName=TheLastSeraphim
Editado por útlima vez por EU_Thomas en 11 ene. 2016 16:34:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional