[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
foojin escribió:
Great to see you are still anwsering questions. Thanks for that.

I've got a few which I hope you want to answer as well:
1) What do you think of going for the unrelenting wheel instead of the bloodless one? That way your arrows cost less but you loose a bit of %hp and mobs can leech you.

2) Versatility? Seems nice to have the dex\int\red cost\AS.

3) Maybe use mana with the build below? Curious if max clarity and this build can sustain the mana cost and we could run an aura or two. The build takes more mana regen and -mana cost nodes (versatility\unrelenting) but obviously skips on the bloodmagic cluster.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAOyjyl9hNA5abXZSgbj2omtpiYEO-gFpSe8NodBhWgwlKyPnogsdBhyj6tz6YrbiTg8z-ChzcPC3yRdi96-6PGsaug1864TWSMtGa4KcIrj4MX8T2plf-j0VHRZ2drmebHKcn7a-ncqlN48BmU1IabAN15FFTpQYOHM73MqyqPAUEszbpkSubWFBH1HwrUOoYfNlZ85_f73yiACSqWHcx--8OCfYNzfjrdqwaOHIPmjvwHxZvXwQUIP5U890Ucc9-kFWUb3GFgpto8uNqXz9oZdl8Jy9mVHrm9kiCB2P9jM_EWPJBRtc9_Nq5WGOxQg==

1. Unrelenting instead of bloodless is an option, it will give u less life tho and therefore less regen and so on.
2. „seems nice to have“ is a way to say i couldnt get it on gear and now have to spend my precious passive points to get those stats. In ur prospect of going mana it makes sense to pick nodes such as those but when going blood magic they aren’t great.
3. U’ll average ~4.5 attacks per second with a cost of ~160 mana per shot, with only some regen and no mana nodes u wont be able to carry that amount of mana cost.

Currently playing the build in hardcore and will update the guide accordingly with a finally decent leveling guide soon  found a few tricks to improve that build in a 5L & 6L for quite some more dmg.
[/quote]

1. However unrelenting would give you cheaper EA so in one way more life regen. It would put your 160 value per shot at 136 or so with -15% cost which would amount in 24x4 > 100 hp/sec.

Just got blood dance last night, however I did spent 150+ fusings on my quill and it wouldn't even 5L :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/foojin/characters > FoojinEA. It has a nice helmet as well and I got a nice chest waiting with armor once I get that 5L on my quill...
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 4 ene. 2016 5:10:21
"
IamPeyter escribió:

"
foojin escribió:
Great to see you are still anwsering questions. Thanks for that.

I've got a few which I hope you want to answer as well:
1) What do you think of going for the unrelenting wheel instead of the bloodless one? That way your arrows cost less but you loose a bit of %hp and mobs can leech you.

2) Versatility? Seems nice to have the dex\int\red cost\AS.

3) Maybe use mana with the build below? Curious if max clarity and this build can sustain the mana cost and we could run an aura or two. The build takes more mana regen and -mana cost nodes (versatility\unrelenting) but obviously skips on the bloodmagic cluster.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAOyjyl9hNA5abXZSgbj2omtpiYEO-gFpSe8NodBhWgwlKyPnogsdBhyj6tz6YrbiTg8z-ChzcPC3yRdi96-6PGsaug1864TWSMtGa4KcIrj4MX8T2plf-j0VHRZ2drmebHKcn7a-ncqlN48BmU1IabAN15FFTpQYOHM73MqyqPAUEszbpkSubWFBH1HwrUOoYfNlZ85_f73yiACSqWHcx--8OCfYNzfjrdqwaOHIPmjvwHxZvXwQUIP5U890Ucc9-kFWUb3GFgpto8uNqXz9oZdl8Jy9mVHrm9kiCB2P9jM_EWPJBRtc9_Nq5WGOxQg==

1. Unrelenting instead of bloodless is an option, it will give u less life tho and therefore less regen and so on.
2. „seems nice to have“ is a way to say i couldnt get it on gear and now have to spend my precious passive points to get those stats. In ur prospect of going mana it makes sense to pick nodes such as those but when going blood magic they aren’t great.
3. U’ll average ~4.5 attacks per second with a cost of ~160 mana per shot, with only some regen and no mana nodes u wont be able to carry that amount of mana cost.

Currently playing the build in hardcore and will update the guide accordingly with a finally decent leveling guide soon  found a few tricks to improve that build in a 5L & 6L for quite some more dmg.

1. However unrelenting would give you cheaper EA so in one way more life regen. It would put your 160 value per shot at 136 or so with -15% cost which would amount in 24x4 > 100 hp/sec.

Btw I wonder how well AB/GMP would do instead of life leech/molten shell. I do notice mobs becoming fire resistant every now and then during longer fights.

Just got blood dance last night, however I did spent 150+ fusings on my quill and it wouldn't even 5L. My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/foojin/characters > FoojinEA. It has a nice helmet as well and I got a nice chest waiting with armor once I get that 5L on my quill...

Looking forward to your update!
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 4 ene. 2016 5:15:47
what you think about this belt for this build?
Do you think there is a good way of using Hidden Potential?
running this build in thc. feels so safe and powerful.
what would you upgrade?
Editado por útlima vez por ukrainianwolf en 4 ene. 2016 19:13:25
"
pet0 escribió:
what you think about this belt for this build?

Projectile attacks - Wont work

"
sniper1232 escribió:
Do you think there is a good way of using Hidden Potential?

Rly good for a pvp version

"
ukrainianwolf escribió:
running this build in thc. feels so safe and powerful.
what would you upgrade?

1 Major upgrade, go for Rearguard. Armour on the Quiver and belt adds alot of defense.

Smaller upgrades,
- try to get a fire dmg amulet with similiar stats
- go for high armour gloves and boots.

Happy to see that u got it rolling in thc :-> I am currently also playing there and having a blast.

"
IamPeyter escribió:

Happy to see that u got it rolling in thc :-> I am currently also playing there and having a blast.

Can you update the guide? Curious what you do to get more damage.
hi thats my current gear

what would you upgrade next ?
super long thread, sorry if it's been asked a million times, but: do you not need a separate single target setup for end game mapping? I understand you do gem swapping for Atziri runs but do you also do that for normal high map bosses?
Just posting to say that I attempted Atziri for the first time ever using this build. Managed to do it deathless.

Okay drops to boot:

I'm level 85 is TSC:

Gear
Spoiler

Still need gear upgrades on the rares a bit, can't manage to get a 6s on my second Quill Rain to attempt a 6L. :(
IGN: EmptyPalms

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional