[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

This build is awesome, AoE is just so nice that everything is melting on my eyes, but single DPS is "terrible", I even use frostwall, but nothing, bosses die to way long. So any advice how to fix it? Links are : EA > Area Effect > FPen > Slower Proj > GMP > Less Duration.
"
Bannedfromdiablo escribió:
This build is awesome, AoE is just so nice that everything is melting on my eyes, but single DPS is "terrible", I even use frostwall, but nothing, bosses die to way long. So any advice how to fix it? Links are : EA > Area Effect > FPen > Slower Proj > GMP > Less Duration.

Try To switch Area for Concentraded Effect, quality in gem is also important especially in less duration and fire penetration.
"
Bannedfromdiablo escribió:
Oh i beg to differ on single target, you need to capitalize on burning damage and ignite. at first mine sucked too, but then once i started getting alot of fire damage and used these gems as single target EXPLOSIVE ARROW,LESS DURATION,SLOWER PROJECTILES, FIRE PENETRATION, CHANCE TO IGNITE, Bosses literally fucking melt. its all about the burning damage on bosses, you shoot like 10 arrows into them and let them all go off and watch the show.. im only lvl 88 and i can melt 6 man dominus by myself in about 1.5 seconds, if i get a good ignite off.
Editado por útlima vez por DumpsterDiver en 15 jun. 2016 14:10:59
So chance to ignite is a must. Already switched to Concentrated Effect. Will write down when ill get fix with chance to ignite. Thanks guys for a help.
"
Starbuckz42 escribió:
Why did you drop EE from the witch tree?

oh sh*t that was a mistake; thanks for the heads up, ill fix it
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 16 jun. 2016 11:07:38
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"
Starbuckz42 escribió:

Or maybe don't. I'm not sure if I understand it correctly but fire golem gives us +40% fire damage? That would mean it's a must have for elementalist, right? I think its attacks makes enemies fire resistant though ._.
"
Starbuckz42 escribió:
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"
Starbuckz42 escribió:

Or maybe don't. I'm not sure if I understand it correctly but fire golem gives us +40% fire damage? That would mean it's a must have for elementalist, right? I think its attacks makes enemies fire resistant though ._.
I dont know if the golem will reverse the resistances or not but it doesn't really matter since after your explosions hit it will reverse them anyways, its the same as in parties you just wanna keep shooting and resetting it to make everything vulnerable to fire. you shoot so fast that it should almost always be on vulnerable to fire.
what golems are being used ? 2 flame or ????
Good day, guys. Maybe somebody will give me advice. I am running this build with witch elementalist, ES gear and its funny when clearing map. I can do any tier map and uber Izaro, but i have problems with normal Atziri because she cannot be ignited lol. I can kill normal Atziri with frost wall + gmp + concentrated effect ( without gmp with 2 arrow, +1 from the quiver, I am doing 0 damage ) but it takes a long time. Maybe i should respec to life version with more attack speed from the gear and infinite mana, because i cannot spamming EA to do enough damage for a short time when fight with Atziri?
My gear:
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por m3tal1k en 17 jun. 2016 9:25:33
if you can get 40 dexterity from gloves/rings/amulet isn't the elementalist path with scion is better? you get:

1: Gain Elemental Conflux for 4 seconds when you kill a Rare or Unique Enemy that can replace chance to ignite gem.

2: 4% reduced Elemental Damage Taken that is helpfull againts reflect, probobly your biggest enemy.

3: Damage Penetrates 5% of Enemy Elemental Resistances or in other words more damage

4: 30% increased Damage of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem if you use fire golem yet again more damage

i know you get frenay charges from raider, 25% chance to Avoid Elemental Status Ailments, 4% chance to Dodge Attacks and Onslaught while on full Frenzy Charges and here is why i dont think all of this is really helpfull..
1: you can use blood rage to generate frenzy charges or frenzy againts bosses like you do anyway
2: onslaught dosent really help you.. with your massive increased movement speed and attack speed the 20% dosent really affect you.
3: instead of chance to avoid elemental status aulments you can just use a freeze imune flask and a shock imune flask and one of these flasks could be silver flask if you dont want to say goodbye to onslaught.
if you use elementalist you can switch chance to ignite with increased burning damage.
when you usally fight unique mobs you fight in a map.. where you kill rares all the time.. so much more damage+4% reduced Elemental Damage Taken to survive big hits better.. if you think you need bleed imune flask and dont have space for freeze and shock immune flasks.. just know its not hard to get alot of armour with this build so no you dont really need bleed imune flask.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional