[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
Bernkastel escribió:
"
Barrier escribió:
Projectile speed works for EA, it doesnt increase it's damage thought it increases it's traveling speed

Wait, I was sure that EA explosion scales with "Increased Projectile Damage" mod.
Is that wrong?

projectile speed and projectile damage are 2 different mods. EA scales with projectile damage.
The build pretty much wrecks everything. Certain fights are a real pain in the ass though. Izaro is especially difficult. Took forever to beat Izaro on merciless, no clue how it would be to beat him on uber. He just moves around way too much to do any reliable damage. Frost Wall doesn't work against him very well either.

"
Xennor escribió:
The build pretty much wrecks everything. Certain fights are a real pain in the ass though. Izaro is especially difficult. Took forever to beat Izaro on merciless, no clue how it would be to beat him on uber. He just moves around way too much to do any reliable damage. Frost Wall doesn't work against him very well either.

hmm i had no problem with merc izaro and was around llv 77 at time time using a tabula

"
Qraitz escribió:
Is scion still viable?

yes scion good still, jus have to us LL gem instead of empower or less duration
"
JodsLife escribió:
"
Xennor escribió:

hmm i had no problem with merc izaro and was around llv 77 at time time using a tabula

"
Qraitz escribió:
Is scion still viable?

yes scion good still, jus have to us LL gem instead of empower or less duration

Wouldn't the berserker ascendancy solve the LL problem for the scion?. Thus allowing you to use less duration or empower.
@Xennor not any more, it provides no single target leech
Editado por útlima vez por JodsLife en 8 jun. 2016 10:24:56
"
doktazim escribió:

Wouldn't the berserker ascendancy solve the LL problem for the scion?. Thus allowing you to use less duration or empower.

Yes, I am running berserker and LL works perfectly, no need for the gem.
it appears i stand correct, berserker on scion still viable

some people pre season were sayin marauder were the best to go cuz of it, weird
/d
Editado por útlima vez por aim972 en 8 jun. 2016 22:14:09
Lovely!
I am starting this today evening. Please tell me which class I should go for?

Scion or something else would be better?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional