[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

There isn't a tooltip DPS for srs. There is a spreadsheet somewhere though.
I ripped a few hours ago at 67, the only thing that can kill you with this setup is melee hits, unfortunately i wasn't paying attention when farming dried lake on merciless and ran straight into a cursed boss.

I had no room for arctic armor yet and that was one of my problems running this build, even if you're running this build as mf, make sure you get more armour than i had by the time you get to act 4 on merciless.

I had roughly 1k armor and 3k hp without flasks.

This is by far one of the most enjoyable builds i have used so far, it was worth losing 5 ex over just to do it better next time.

That is a Decent Cheap SRS MF build. I'm Not sure if that was your actual Flask setup. I would suggest two Seething Divine Life Flasks though. Also I'm not sure increased duration is that great for a 5link, but I guess its user preference.
What's the better option to go for, a 5-link +1 all gems, +2 fire gems or a 5-link Pledge?

Or even a 6-link of either?
5 Link Plege is good until you save up enough for a 6 link +3 Fire gems with 12%+ Cast speed.
Thanks Lifting for your guide, i am really enjoying it.

I am currently at lvl 77 and feel mapping is quite safe, even if goatmen leap upon you its easy to dodge and with a granite flask i never dropped below 70%.

What i am afraid of are the Exiles that leapslam towards you, because i currently only have 1844 armor and thats with a golem 21% reduction. I find it hard to go full armor gear because of the blue gems needed and i dont have the amount of currency to use 1k+ chromes to get the necessary colours.

At the moment i am not using Haste, only Vaal Haste because if i run haste with the other auras i only have 100-ish mana and thats not enough. Any tips? Get more maximum mana stats on gear? I am considering getting the dreamer node so i replenish all the mana i used. I even have the Jewels that poopie suggested, but only using one at the moment.

Here is my gear. Not the best but i will upgrade it bit by bit.

I have 4616ehp and 1440mana

The reason i use fortify on minions is because i wasted around 200chromes to get it full blue and did not get it so i had to do the best with what i had. Better than nothing!

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por Sawsbaws en 8 ene. 2016 8:40:37
"
Sawsbaws escribió:
Thanks Lifting for your guide, i am really enjoying it.

I am currently at lvl 77 and feel mapping is quite safe, even if goatmen leap upon you its easy to dodge and with a granite flask i never dropped below 70%.

What i am afraid of are the Exiles that leapslam towards you, because i currently only have 1844 armor and thats with a golem 21% reduction. I find it hard to go full armor gear because of the blue gems needed and i dont have the amount of currency to use 1k+ chromes to get the necessary colours.

At the moment i am not using Haste, only Vaal Haste because if i run haste with the other auras i only have 100-ish mana and thats not enough. Any tips? Get more maximum mana stats on gear? I am considering getting the dreamer node so i replenish all the mana i used. I even have the Jewels that poopie suggested, but only using one at the moment.

Here is my gear. Not the best but i will upgrade it bit by bit.

I have 4616ehp and 1440mana

The reason i use fortify on minions is because i wasted around 200chromes to get it full blue and did not get it so i had to do the best with what i had. Better than nothing!

Cheers!

Glad it is working for you mate.

I would recommend more flat mana on gear or the "reduced mana cost of skills" skillnodes in the skill-tree :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey what is the benefit of using Flesh Offering + Faster Casting? I mean in my understanding flesh offering gives my zombies a buff? It can have up 7 sec uptime? For what reason I need to cast this spell fast?
You dont need to. It's just a luxury to faster cast. Also Flesh offering buffs all your minions not just zombies. That combined with Vaal haste turns your Raging spirits into piranha.
Editado por útlima vez por poopie en 10 ene. 2016 2:47:51
I finally got my hands on some currency and thinking about buying a decent staff. I have read that a staff with +3 is better than pledge of hands. With pledge you have one more dps socket you can have, does that not compensate the +3? Not to mention it is supported by 30! SE and the 100% maximum mana is not a bad thing either.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional