[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
chebanov escribió:
What skill I can use BEFORE I can buy NOT very cheap 2lvl empower? Is it added fire?

i think the jury is still out on the bis gems for srs.. im yet to see an updated srs calculator.. obviously empower will be amazing in a +3 maybe even a +2.

iv seen some talk about poison, but i couldn't get mine to work in any significant way, maybe it needs specific gear.. while leveling id say just go with the colors u have, culling (g) mpd/multi/splash (r) all are viable choices, and the obvious minion gems (b).

ur choice might even depend on the mana u can sustain and the gems mana multiplier

for leveling at least, as only having a 1+ and now 2+ fire staff i use added fire so it can benefit from the extra levels as that just made sense to me.

ya im running the 5L now with SRS, spell echo, melee physical, minion damage and added fire, and mana is a problem (im at lvl 56, im at the part of his build where he takes charisma)

I think I might just have to go in dynamo now so I have so more mana
ye for a short time while leveling i had mana issues also, so initially i was only running haste and no other aura's until i got the passives to support the others.

i grabbed the jewel slots early for the minion damage jewels but i had to drop them for a short while to help with mana/reservation and instead used -

i guess i got real lucky to find them, i certainly wouldnt spend much on them, but these saw me through until i could replace them.
Which of the support gems for srs is it best to first get 20/20 on? I'm guessing the quality on srs adding minion movement speed isn't as important?
Any thoughts on using femurs of the saints (new unique)?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Femurs_of_the_Saints
femur of the saints currently has a bug where you lag a shit ton if you use it, other wise it seems decent if you aren't hurting for cast speed.
Hi LNB, i think u should swap faster casting for desecrate, it's pretty good for Atziri's Oversoul fight, u can cast flesh offering few seconds before Oversoul spawn.
how are others going on HC? I have had a few close calls and had to spec life nodes early. currently at 52
Hi, can someone tell me why Culling strike is so good for this build? I would prefer Melee splash over Culling in a 5L, or am I missing something?
Casual here having lots of fun leveling with this build. Question - What are some luxury Uniques that can be bought to make leveling faster? I got dropped a
so I'm using that on top of Reverb Rod and that Zombie Shield
Editado por útlima vez por Mepper en 22 ago. 2021 18:45:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional