[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"Chest: 2x Vaal Haste, Haste, Increased Duration. For the remaining 2 sockets (not linked) add in Arctic Armour and Flame Dash."

Why does increased duration needs to be linked with Haste? I don't think the aura benefits from it
How much life and armor/evasion do I need? if anything gets through my zombie meat shield, I feel super squishy on higher level maps
Editado por útlima vez por LadyLoriana en 28 dic. 2015 5:36:45
Since the change to melee splash not reducing single target damage, would it be better than culling strike now?

Also never played srs, but how do you sustain the mana cost without clarity?
Been using this guide and being new to srs but not new to the game, this build has helped me immensely. One question: Do feel as if getting Exception Performance as well as Potency of Will is Duration overkill? I Got because I needed Sentinel to help get resist capped and I felt duration helped me stay alive moving while also dps-ing.

EDIT: I've been using Melee Splash since the buff and its AWESOME. Definitely better after the buff. I switch to multi for bosses
Editado por útlima vez por acovarru91 en 31 dic. 2015 23:20:31
Hi,
First Question: why u use culling strike? I have 9 jewells with minion dmg and melee phy gem plus minion dmg gem. And i have minion dmg on my gloves. So why 36% more dmg from culling strike instead of 94% attackspeed from multistrike?

Second Question: Why u recommend the Pledge? Is it better than a +3 6L now?
Some people dont like the added mana cost for using multistrike. Also it locks the spirits into extra attack animations instead of moving on to the next target after its dead. Culling strike is nice...well because culling strike really helps with clear speed. Comes down to what you think is better. Pledge probably isnt better than +36 link but its a hell of a lot cheaper and helps crank out those 50 minions if you are lacking in cast speed early on.

As for melee splash it is a must in my opinion.
Ya melee splash is incredible im using it in the empower slot

I think in pledge setup your 5L should be srs-empower-melee splash-minion damage-melee physical

The nice part of this build is you can really cheap out on chest since you only need a 3L (2x vaal haste + increased duration)

Setup basically gives you permanent up time on vaal haste which makes your clear speed absurd

One thing id recommend is moving faster/casting and flesh offering to the chest because getting 2 separate 2 links on boots is kind of hard and if your faster casting is attached to hatred it'll increase the reservation cost

Though problem would be you couldnt really get an strength armor chest with 3 g 2 b 1 r
Is this build really works without clarity and moderate investment in minion duration/damage ?!
Editado por útlima vez por Max_ak en 2 ene. 2016 4:23:20
is works
whats the dps in endgame maps ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional