Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Anger got nerfed to use 60% mana reservation. What auras will you run now? HoT, HoI, AA?

nvm had a support gem on it or something
Editado por útlima vez por nakieon en 11 jul. 2015 4:10:22
"
Anger got nerfed to use 60% mana reservation. What auras will you run now? HoT, HoI, AA?

its 50% iam using it right now
Editado por útlima vez por Litsa2 en 11 jul. 2015 4:05:00
Is it possible to use this build for shadow or witch. If so, do I have any drawbacks by using one of them in compare with scion?
Editado por útlima vez por _kerber_ en 11 jul. 2015 4:19:03
Can you guys roll 2% block jewels ?
Can't get higher than 1%
What are your prefrences for the Masters? I guess Elreon, but who else?
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Editado por útlima vez por Schlachtviehh en 11 jul. 2015 5:36:15
"
Can you guys roll 2% block jewels ?
Can't get higher than 1%

The last datamined mods on the cb database website show that you can roll only 1% now. I guess GGG thought that 2% was too strong.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/mod.php?type=42&attr=136

REEEP :(
Editado por útlima vez por Alepoudaros en 11 jul. 2015 6:36:17
Hey , just a little update on the new league , im actually lv 57 im wrecking everything , i don't have the deffensive side of the build since i have 0 unique , but in term of damage its literally insane , i kill everything in 2 sec with only a shitty 4L and some other bad items

all the other pieces are just life + es and res.

Can't wait to grind some gear and to kill some atziri and other big maps
Editado por útlima vez por alexlenne en 11 jul. 2015 8:43:29
Hi. I haven't played in ages so srry if this doesnt make sense but which Loremaster should we choose?
"
JMag85 escribió:
Hi. I haven't played in ages so srry if this doesnt make sense but which Loremaster should we choose?

Zana for maps ;)

About block - is it seriously only 1% max now on jewels??
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
A bit min/maxing:
Jeweles max +1% ((
So with Scion lvl 93
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwEswUtBjkHHgkzC2EM9xQgFSAZtBo-HNwe3yzpLYMtqC_MMtE1kjwtPQ9AoEMxRUdGcUa3R35JUUmxSshPVlFgWlJfP19qZU1o8m6qbztwu3Ttdct343gNeTl5aHrve8N-4n_Ggh6DCYNfg8yE2YUyhrOIQo1-jxqP-pMnlS6bXaEvogComqluqZWsr69sr6exkLM_tAy18rc-t9a9Nr6Avoq-p768wBrAZsC_wQTBgsHFxPbGrsrTzZjQ0NE202_Xz9i92sHbC9tZ4izp1epi6-7sGO8O74jwH_DV8pfzBvk3-6r-Cg==
, perfect lazhwar +4, gloves haku mod +2, tempest shield active - we can get as high as 71/75.
With jewels +1 block, +8% max hp we can reach 5k+ hp. Good circlet, rathpith, gloves = coupled with % increased defenses from equipped shield nodes we reach 2k ES
With 4 mana reserved (near CI), enlighten lvl3 we can run anger + arctic + PoL = with lightning coil and atziri's step. Can't cap chaos resist though (at least - u need very GG rings).

I suggest not using blind (that 12% isn't that great).
Tempest shield + curse on hit + temporal chains = awesome and u can max lvl chains.
Vaal haste + abyssal cry + inc duration. - dropped inc aoe to free 4 link auras. Use dex pont to get jewel near duelist to get vaal haste lvl15. free suffixes for resists on gear.
Unset ring is good for decoy totem or lightning warp - those shrine cages ///
Editado por útlima vez por vlserzar en 11 jul. 2015 11:20:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional