Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

so the 40ms and 35% dmg buff remains?
Yes, its "unnerfed".

At the very beginning of the Beta, GGG disabled Spell Echo globally for channeled skills like Flameblast or Incinerate.

Later on it was reverted for Incinerate, and according to them it would stay that way, someone messed the copy pasta in the notes, we all got KappaPride'd
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Lol we went from build destroyed to decent buff within minutes of each other. Nothing like a little drama before the release.
I just joy farted on my texas instrument calculator. Chris u drive me nuts ;)
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Goddammit, the emotions! I can't take much more of this. :D Popping another beer. Yotmato, Tynie, and all the mathematicians, this one's for you.
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
Editado por útlima vez por Kuratti en 10 jul. 2015 12:59:44
I spent the last 2 hours frantically looking for a new build because of this. I finally settled on a new one (wasn't thrilled about it) and then I come back to see it's been fixed lol

I can't take all this stress today
IGN: Pockey
I want to get off Chris' wild ride.

@pijanapanda: I believe armor mitigation, and other sources of mitigation, are applied before MoM. The latter merely splits the resulting received damage into a 70/30 ratio.
yo, yotmato. a sincere thanks man for running this thread. been out of POE since long before the Masters arrived and am totally overwhelmed with all the changes and interactions now involved.

your build has everything a returning player could hope for man. cheap, super mobile, lots of damage mitigation, good DPS and some really cool skill interactions. It'll be like nothing I've ever played before.

much love dude.

gl in the new leagues. pull phat loot.
Hey bros, i was out these days, and today i readed that this build got a nerf, right?
or isnt a nerf???????????????????????
is spell echo viable for incinerate or it will have a lot of mana cost?
For 2.0 then, do you recommend me this build? i like it a lot, but if its hard nerfed i dont want to try it x.x
IGN:ZorryFlurry
So what is everyone planning to level with until they get enough ES to switch to Incinerate?

Was planning to just try all fire spells and see what feels best but I wanted input. Reports on Magma Orb are mixed and idk if it got buffed/changed with the live notes. Looks like the nerf to Flame Totem wasn't too bad either. And there's always Firestorm and Flameblast if all else fails I guess.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional