Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

So is this build rendered useless now?
I might be understanding this incorrectly, but didn't spell echo only get nerfed in that it no longer works with Flameblast, and not Incinerate?
IGN: MrNobody
Editado por útlima vez por AI1055 en 10 jul. 2015 11:28:17
"
AI1055 escribió:
I might be understanding this incorrectly, but didn't spell echo only get nerfed in that it no longer works with Flameblast, and not Incinerate?

That's what everyone thought. Maybe the patch notes are wrong in this regard. It's confusing because it worked in closed beta the entire time. The damage nerf wouldn't have been too big an issue, it's the mana cost that makes incinerate really not even worth using anymore.
Incinerate: Damage increased by 65% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change.

cant see anything about spell echo
"
seeeether escribió:
Incinerate: Damage increased by 65% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change.

cant see anything about spell echo

Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill.
"
AI1055 escribió:

From the patch notes (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1304441):

Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill.

"
Freud88 escribió:
Oh shit..i was already full setted to begin...just jewl miss...wich 6th link no? added chaos?

I would go for add chaos dmg too.
"Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill. "

it was edited 1hour ago to this..
maybe a misstake.
what is yotmato think about this? build will be steel playble or no?
Editado por útlima vez por seeeether en 10 jul. 2015 11:35:59
Playable yes, alot worse off though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional