Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
risko escribió:
Updated patch notes:
Damage increased by approximately 100%
Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms.
Spell Echo can no longer support this skill.. WTF?!

Ouch . . . That one was unexpected. And it hurts ... :(
ggg ruins another spell : ^) no fun allowed
In terms of damage its only a nerf if u where using both echo and faster casting.

If u where using only echo just replace it with the faster casting gem. U lose some cast speed but the damage buff and reduction of baseline cast speed (from 240ms to 200ms)more then compansate for it I think.

I think this is more a nerf to cybils life on spell hit mechanic since u cant have both FC and spell echo together anymore.
Editado por útlima vez por Ulysses55 en 10 jul. 2015 10:54:14
Now, that's fu***d up!
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
"
Ulysses55 escribió:
In terms of damage its only a nerf if u where using both echo and faster casting.

If u where using only echo just replace it with the faster casting gem. U lose some cast speed but the damage buff and reduction of baseline cast speed (from 240ms to 200ms)more then compansate for it I think.

I think this is more a nerf to cybils life on spell hit mechanic since u cant have both FC and spell echo together anymore.

50% less cast speed is 100% nerf to our loh :(
Wow , im kinda sad , everything was set for the waiting of the launch , i wanted to play this build so bad , i hope it will be playable :(
Shit, I got my char to lvl 69 with this build in 1.3 despite all the problems I've had in doing so.

Sneaky move indeed!

GEAR:
Spoiler

PASSIVE:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABLMIZwkzFCAVIBm0Gj4czhzcHt8kiypNLOktqC_MNZI8LT0PPydGcUcGR35JUUmxSshM_09WUEdaUl8_X2plTWebaPJuqnXLd-N5OX7if8aCHoMJhNmIQo1-j_qTJ5tdogComq4-r2yxkLM_tAy18rc-t9a9Nr6nvrzAZsGCwcXE9sauytPNmNDQ0TbXz9i92wvbWdvn4izkUepi7BjvDu-I8B_w1fKX-Tf-Cg==
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
Editado por útlima vez por Kuratti en 10 jul. 2015 11:19:57
Path of nerfs strikes hard, no more spell echo :/
Oh shit..i was already full setted to begin...just jewl miss...wich 6th link no? added chaos?

we got rekt in the last day before release :(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional