Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Thanks for your answer mate :)

just little question , didn't play block build since the nerf on tree.

Is the 4% block on lazwar legacy now ? and 2% max now , or it's still 4% for best corrupt roll ?
"
cutejerk escribió:
It's for the life gain per hit by your spells from the Cybil's Paw.

Oh yeah okay thanks really nice idea ! I have not thinked about it but yeah it totally make sense now thanks :).

"
yotmato escribió:
For farming divination cards? Thats an interesting question too.

If my goal was to farm lower level zones for divination cards i dont think this build would be the most efficient for it, since you have overkill defenses in comparison to the content.

For example something like this would be more suitable, if your plan is to powerfarm lower level zones. The guy did ~400 dried lake runs hoping to get a brittle emperor card (corrupted volls devotion)

Yeah okay that make sense too, i'll probably start with this build to do HighLevel map and maybe Atziri if i can :D and later on i'll make an other one for Divination farming. Thanks alot for your time and for all the reply.
Editado por útlima vez por Zero5944 en 5 jul. 2015 14:38:23
do you think you can drop the LL gem if you get

leech corruption on the claw
a doryani fire belt
fire leech corruption on the amulet
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
yotmato escribió:

You are going to need a good Hubris and some nice high ES gloves, also rings with ES and elreon crafted %ES, if you're planning to use Coil/Steps combo, which is something I will totally aim for in the ultra game.

What about resists, especially chaos in this setup?
Dear Yotmato,

would you be so kind as to write up a more detailed guide on leveling this char up ( leveling tree, gems used or ones that can be used instead flame totem and mines ). At least, more information if you feel up for it. As I understood, your final passive tree is not the one I should follow when leveling up from 1 onwards?
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
Now, after flame totem was nerfed (toned down), what we can use for leveling this? ;)
"
vlserzar escribió:
"
yotmato escribió:

You are going to need a good Hubris and some nice high ES gloves, also rings with ES and elreon crafted %ES, if you're planning to use Coil/Steps combo, which is something I will totally aim for in the ultra game.

What about resists, especially chaos in this setup?

What about them?
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
lapilesos escribió:
Now, after flame totem was nerfed (toned down), what we can use for leveling this? ;)

Wait for it.........

Flame totem. It will still be ridiculous, dont worry about it.

Worst case scenario, decoy totem + flameblast and go ham (yes flameblast stills oneshots screens while leveling)
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por yotmato en 7 jul. 2015 4:57:35
"
Kuratti escribió:
Dear Yotmato,

would you be so kind as to write up a more detailed guide on leveling this char up ( leveling tree, gems used or ones that can be used instead flame totem and mines ). At least, more information if you feel up for it. As I understood, your final passive tree is not the one I should follow when leveling up from 1 onwards?

There is already a leveling section with multiple low level trees. Seriously I don't have the ultimate last word in whats the best for leveling. There is a shitton of skills available that can be bought from the vendor, just experiment a little bit and find what suits you the most.

Just because flame totem is getting nerfed a bit, doesn't mean it will be unusable jesus, you people, just chill a bit.

For example at some point during last wipe, I was using 5 different skills while leveling to test and they all felt more than fine.

Dont be afraid to get your hands dirty a little bit, and experiment with the vendor gems, this is not like before, where you take one quest reward and you're screwed if you make the wrong choice.

If you want what will most likely be the new cookie cutter setup, my bet would be in decoy totem + fire trap + flameblast, and even if it isnt, thats a ridiculos combo, new buffed decoy totem tanks and taunts like a champ and flameblast still one shots screens like i said.
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por yotmato en 7 jul. 2015 5:07:45
"
yotmato escribió:
"
Kuratti escribió:
Dear Yotmato,

There is already a leveling section with multiple low level trees. Seriously I don't have the ultimate last word in whats the best for leveling. There is a shitton of skills available that can be bought from the vendor, just experiment a little bit and find what suits you the most.

Just because flame totem is getting nerfed a bit, doesn't mean it will be unusable jesus, you people, just chill a bit.

For example at some point during last wipe, I was using 5 different skills while leveling to test and they all felt more than fine.

Dont be afraid to get your hands dirty a little bit, and experiment with the vendor gems, this is not like before, where you take one quest reward and you're screwed if you make the wrong choice.

If you want what will most likely be the new cookie cutter setup, my bet would be in decoy totem + fire trap + flameblast, and even if it isnt, thats a ridiculos combo, new buffed decoy totem tanks and taunts like a champ and flameblast still one shots screens like i said.

We have till Friday to test out. :)

But im afraid they gonna touch a little bit in the incinerate itself.

:(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional