Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

What do I do if I can't get the legendary shield I need? Is it a big deal, can I still respec into EB, etc, and get the block nodes for cybils?
"
Laere escribió:
What do I do if I can't get the legendary shield I need? Is it a big deal, can I still respec into EB, etc, and get the block nodes for cybils?

Yeah. Rathpith will just give you 75% spell block (assuming you don't have 75% block) since you can get like 125% block is added to spell block.

You'll just (technically) have less survivability since your chance to block spells is lower.
I have a question about the second cwdt combo. Would that not be equally as effective as a cast when stunned gem, since blocking counts as a stun? you could put cast when stunned with tempest shield and temp chains
If you don't have enough currency to get rathpith I assume you could just use lioneye's remorse for trio and saffell's for the vaal's and atziri right?
"
SqueezeAndCrackers escribió:
If you don't have enough currency to get rathpith I assume you could just use lioneye's remorse for trio and saffell's for the vaal's and atziri right?

Just a high block/life/spell dmg/es shield would be best. You kind of need to be able to block spears against atziri.
Only 2 Rathpiths on sale in Tempest, 9 exa and more.

I am using this
but I think about 1c Sentari's and upgrade other gear.

I am currently sitting on 61block/46spell block, thinking about Precise Intervention at lvl 87. But the rest of the gear needs upgrade to fill in the ES/HP/res.
"
SPVietBoy escribió:
"
Laere escribió:

Yeah. Rathpith will just give you 75% spell block (assuming you don't have 75% block) since you can get like 125% block is added to spell block.

You'll just (technically) have less survivability since your chance to block spells is lower.

Could I just use saffels? or best not to?

Also a cpl more questions:

1: I only have about 631 energy shield atm (already EB/GR) and running MoM with this amount seems iffy, should I still do it? Or wait and get more ES?

2. I have a cybils paw but I don't have all the block nodes. Can I use a better wand until cybils becomes better or what?
Editado por útlima vez por Laere en 16 ago. 2015 19:16:50
"
Laere escribió:
"
SPVietBoy escribió:
"
Laere escribió:

Could I just use saffels? or best not to?

Also a cpl more questions:

1: I only have about 631 energy shield atm (already EB/GR) and running MoM with this amount seems iffy, should I still do it? Or wait and get more ES?

2. I have a cybils paw but I don't have all the block nodes. Can I use a better wand until cybils becomes better or what?

Saffel's will mean you can't block attacks so personally, I'd skip for a rare shield (look at PoEDan's post).

1) I wouldn't. In fights you would lose most if not all of your ES and that means no casting and no dmg mitigation to hp (unless you have insanely high dmg and your leech > all dmg + mana cost

2) You could. You just have to use flasks for hp since you won't have life gain and your life leech is already used for mana
Also I was doing some crafting for cobalt jewels today, and literally used 200 alts, saw %health once and block with shield 0 times. How rare are these mods???
"
Laere escribió:
Also I was doing some crafting for cobalt jewels today, and literally used 200 alts, saw %health once and block with shield 0 times. How rare are these mods???

Both are prefixes I believe so you can only get 1 when it's a magic item. You have to regal and hope.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional