[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

As far as build being squishy - that's why i'm considering Loreweave for some extra survivability and all of it's stats seem pretty good for this build and with conversion enchant on gloves (possibly later implicit as well even xx - xx to attacks is good from loreweave), but i'd consider crafted chest with extra curse and Blasphemy - Enfeeble for second curse to add some survivability.

Which exact fossil combo did you use on your bow?
Spoiler

Mhh for clear speed is great but for guardians or lvl 81+ areas with some hard mods this build just cries and the synth bosses just straight oneshots. Ain't worth the cost sincerely. Kinda sad was expecting better.
Editado por útlima vez por RedStark en 3 abr. 2019 5:07:28
Yea, trying to work on squishiness without having ultra GG gear. I think a loreweave would help a lot, but then you'd have less life. Bow builds are squishy in general, but yea. I have done dozens of uber elders on this build, just to be clear.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Editado por útlima vez por FamilyManZed en 2 abr. 2019 23:13:33

Made neat synthed boots + few zeal essences and got myself nice boots for this build.

Still need to work on crafting proper sockets for bow and need to understand how to properly do damage with barrage, clear is good though.
Hello, maybe I'm on crack here, but what exactly is generating the Frenzy charges in the build?
"
Great_Snake escribió:
Hello, maybe I'm on crack here, but what exactly is generating the Frenzy charges in the build?

Ice Bite, also blood rage in some setups. Just know that single-target will be ass until you get a very good gear.

One thing i don't know if i like in this setup is Damage on Full Life gem since we tend to take some damage a lot so it kind of gets wasted doesn't it?
Editado por útlima vez por Simsons2 en 3 abr. 2019 7:10:39
"
Yea, trying to work on squishiness without having ultra GG gear. I think a loreweave would help a lot, but then you'd have less life. Bow builds are squishy in general, but yea. I have done dozens of uber elders on this build, just to be clear.

uber elder is a piece of cake with SA and mirage .I'm talking about general end game with betrayals\rare mobs\beyonds\exiles\deep delve they just oneshot and my dps is not enough for them
Editado por útlima vez por RedStark en 3 abr. 2019 7:34:23
"
Simsons2 escribió:

Made neat synthed boots + few zeal essences and got myself nice boots for this build.

Still need to work on crafting proper sockets for bow and need to understand how to properly do damage with barrage, clear is good though.

Holy... those boots are insane. Buy a dying sun, that's the biggest dps boost for you right now.

"
RedStark escribió:

uber elder is a piece of cake with SA and mirage .I'm talking about general end game with betrayals\rare mobs\beyonds\exiles\deep delve they just oneshot and my dps is not enough for them

Reduced extra damage from critical strike corruption on a chest should help with most one shots in the game. Could be on Perfect Form, Loreweave, QoTF, Farrul's... lots of options here. Also, you can switch to Raider with Avatar of the Veil and Avatar of the Chase for more dodge/evasion. I get about 10% more movespeed, 10% more evasion chance, some dodge, and a freed up flask slot for a life flask, but also lose about 5% of my damage.
Editado por útlima vez por FamilyManZed en 3 abr. 2019 14:50:03
"
Simsons2 escribió:
"
Great_Snake escribió:

Ice Bite, also blood rage in some setups. Just know that single-target will be ass until you get a very good gear.

One thing i don't know if i like in this setup is Damage on Full Life gem since we tend to take some damage a lot so it kind of gets wasted doesn't it?

Thanks for the reply. I have another question. I see he says you can use cast when damage taken as well and he has it firing Immortal Call.
Immortal Call states that it needs Endurance Charges to work, what on this build is generating Endurance Charges?

Also he has two auras listed: Hatred AND Herald of Ice, are we supposed to use one or the other? Or both? My mana ball goes down to nothing with both on.
Editado por útlima vez por Great_Snake en 4 abr. 2019 16:47:23
"
Great_Snake escribió:

Thanks for the reply. I have another question. I see he says you can use cast when damage taken as well and he has it firing Immortal Call.
Immortal Call states that it needs Endurance Charges to work, what on this build is generating Endurance Charges?

Also he has two auras listed: Hatred AND Herald of Ice, are we supposed to use one other the other? Or both? My mana ball goes down to nothing with both on.

Cast when Damage Taken Support overrides the "expend" part in the immortal call gem. It goes off just fine without endurance charges.

Also two auras should work just fine. Hatred reserves 50% mana, and Herald of Ice reserves 25% mana. There may be something that is reserving mana that you are unaware of, or you have gems linked to the auras that increase the mana multiplier (making them reserve more mana).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional