[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

5 attempts for a double dex implicit amulet:

Pretty much all triple implicits with essence of sorrow thrown on them, with some double modded ones that messed everything up. Super RIP, got really unlucky. The increased damage/multi one is ok. If essences of sorrow didn't spike hard in price on account of onslaught rings, I would try for more.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
I dunno if this has been asked already, but for the "budget" version of this you use HoI, Hatred and Anger, yet i still can't use all 3 even with two enlighten 4's. how come you can make it work?
Eating charcoal. Yeah.
"
ExocrueltyV2 escribió:
I dunno if this has been asked already, but for the "budget" version of this you use HoI, Hatred and Anger, yet i still can't use all 3 even with two enlighten 4's. how come you can make it work?

Uhh... no, that would reserve 125% mana. I'm not sure where you got that idea
"

Pretty much all triple implicits with essence of sorrow thrown on them, with some double modded ones that messed everything up. Super RIP, got really unlucky. The increased damage/multi one is ok. If essences of sorrow didn't spike hard in price on account of onslaught rings, I would try for more.

How are you getting triple implicits?
"
Great_Snake escribió:
"

How are you getting triple implicits?

3 fractured mods
Still have no idea how y'all are running Hatred and Herald of Ice with not a single passive node for mana active. When I run both I can only fire off Lightning Arrow once before I run out of mana.
"
Great_Snake escribió:
Still have no idea how y'all are running Hatred and Herald of Ice with not a single passive node for mana active. When I run both I can only fire off Lightning Arrow once before I run out of mana.

You need enough damage to 1 shot packs and you'll always be at 100% mana/life. Also lioneye's fall. I do so much damage that I can link reduced mana support if I want and it would be fine for mapping, so that's an option too.
"
"
Great_Snake escribió:

You need enough damage to 1 shot packs and you'll always be at 100% mana/life. Also lioneye's fall. I do so much damage that I can link reduced mana support if I want and it would be fine for mapping, so that's an option too.

The biggest issue with mana related to boss fights. When you press barrage twice and you out of mana.
I picked some mana leach nodes and I am fine now, but I have no idea how you can kill the boss without mana flask and those nodes.
Hello guys. I played a bit with this build but I found it too sqeeshy so I get back to my CI Occultist.
I had bow left though and want to sell it, I dont know how properly pricecheck it since there is nothing similar on the market.

Do you have any suggestion ?
hi wanna try this build and invest good currency. Anyone playing this build and who can tell me how the endgame is with the build. im reading that people are stuggeling with surviability. And if i should go for the rare armour? The build looks really fun and i wanna try it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional