[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

I want to quickly mention an awesome video explaining everything you need to know how to level a bow character using rain of arrows. You can switch to the set up in this guide when you reach maps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iat8Mmz-pMQ
Hey there, i've been playing a generic windripper build and am switching to yours. Made this bow earlier today

Was wondering if i should stick with it or keep rolling.
definitely roll over that. increased damage and pen are so much better than flat
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Will do. I've been using Serrated+prismatic+metallic combo on them. That combo seems ideal for socketed gems 20% more attack dmg + elemental dmg and metallic to block phys mods. Would you recommend another combo of fossils or do I keep trying with Serrated+Prismatic+Metallic?
"
roeshamboner escribió:
Will do. I've been using Serrated+prismatic+metallic combo on them. That combo seems ideal for socketed gems 20% more attack dmg + elemental dmg and metallic to block phys mods. Would you recommend another combo of fossils or do I keep trying with Serrated+Prismatic+Metallic?

If you're wanting socketed gems deal 20% more damage, that's the best combo, unless you want to do 4 sockets and throw an aberrant in to block lightning

I finally started playing this league and looked into the implicits... let's just say that the ceiling for this build was raised extremely high. Working on synthesizing some stuff now. Will post later into the guide.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Editado por útlima vez por FamilyManZed en 30 mar. 2019 14:01:12
Can you do this build without Unnatural Instinct? its way too expensive atm and what else should i put?
"
Tecken1407 escribió:
Can you do this build without Unnatural Instinct? its way too expensive atm and what else should i put?

any abyss jewel with life/dmg
"
mojo5110 escribió:
Really liking this build so far.
As a temporary weapon I am using the Hopeshredder unique which seems to be decent enough. I swapped out your op bow and subbed in the hopeshredder and was getting 15mil dps.

I have a question about the fossil crafting.
Why do you use the abberant fossil?
Is it for the despair on hit mod or is it to increase the chance of a cold mod by getting rid of the lightning mods?

15 mill lol wheare?=)
"
I finally started playing this league and looked into the implicits... let's just say that the ceiling for this build was raised extremely high. Working on synthesizing some stuff now. Will post later into the guide.

Nice! Would love to hear what in your opinion is the best mod combo on a synth. bow where the 3-5 cold per 10 dex is the implicit. Started to respecc into this build and having a lot of fun so far :)
Is 6L bow a must or can you do well with 5L?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional