[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Hurshhh escribió:
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
Hurshhh escribió:

Thanks again for your answer,

I just took the watcher's eyes with 50% of crit on Precision.
I would say that I still have 30 ex to invest in the build.
On Herbalism I take + 15% Melee critical strike multiplier.

I do not remember the price of the amulet, but the ring I had to take it for 15 ex, but there was none for sale, I had it thanks to a friend.

I am already more than 5.5M dps on the shaper. :D

I put the jewels in my boots, and I'll potentially change the others like what you said.

Thanks again, I really like your build! And so that after a month of league I'm still on the game is that it's the truth, really very very good this build!

15 ex for the multimodded diamond ring?? The soul knot one???

melee critical strike multiplier is pretty useless. You will want to consider rerolling your lethal pride some more eventually. Remember there are 2 locations for Lethal Pride; so each time you use divine, check both sockets. I suggest you have either intimidate, or 2x double damage. But if you waste too many divines even 1x double damage + 2 other mods is good. Right now your lethal pride only gives 2 good mods, b/c melee crit multi doesn't work for build.

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying phys wanding; perhaps you can try ele wander sometime in the future and compare ;)

I think save most of your 30 ex for now; maybe farm some more with build. If you want to make future upgrades you should pm me on forums and I will help you find items. Right now it's too easy to spend all your ex and get bad items. I can do some calculations and figure out better rare upgrades for you in the future.

One tip for playstyle that you may already know: don't use barrage if too many trash mobs are around you or else you will stop attacking boss and target some random mob. KB everything around boss first and then barrage boss.

No I was talking about the other ring, the one with the multiple craft, I do not remember anymore sorry: /

I have divine lethal pride, I changed location and I had double damage and% increased Effect of Fortify on you. I think to keep it like this.

I'll probably come back and bother you later to improve the build even more: D

thanks again!

No problem; good luck! When you return we can discuss how to improve your diamond ring and maybe solve that strength node problem; you can self-craft a better ring without much effort.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 11 jul. 2019 10:27:03
Chiming in to spread the Word:

It's not GG Tier, but brutal restraint can roll some good stuff.
8% Flask Effect allows to replace a Belt craft for generic damage, 50% Crit and 40% Inc damage. Without any useless pathing.

For anyone playing with farruls fur for whatever reason, its another 20% Inc damage and 4% Inc max Life If you want. The PC is hardly ideal tho I guess.

Here is the Reddit thread If you wanna ask the Guy who got it some stuff: https://www.reddit.com/comments/cbujr4

Again, not GG/optimal. Gets beaten easily I guess. But brutal restraint seems cool/worth rolling.

E: Turns out it's in Standard.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 11 jul. 2019 10:40:43

Got my gloves out of the way, now just need to divine it.

Also you should probably update the multimod gloves in your guide, cause even T2 damage while leeching (3c) is already ~34% increased damage, and leeching is more reliable than flask effect too (imho). I saw you discussed about it but never mention it in your guide.

Just crafted this chump with Frigid + Pristine + Prismatic (around 13c/shot), got it on my 4th try. Not sure what to do now that I need that 4% flask effect. Should I just sell it and craft another? I shouldn't have crafted with Frigid cause the delve mod is gonna fuck a prefix up lol this is painful.
Editado por útlima vez por oMySunshine en 11 jul. 2019 11:32:49
"
Guffinn escribió:
Chiming in to spread the Word:

It's not GG Tier, but brutal restraint can roll some good stuff.
8% Flask Effect allows to replace a Belt craft for generic damage, 50% Crit and 40% Inc damage. Without any useless pathing.

For anyone playing with farruls fur for whatever reason, its another 20% Inc damage and 4% Inc max Life If you want. The PC is hardly ideal tho I guess.

Here is the Reddit thread If you wanna ask the Guy who got it some stuff: https://www.reddit.com/comments/cbujr4

Again, not GG/optimal. Gets beaten easily I guess. But brutal restraint seems cool/worth rolling.

E: Turns out it's in Standard.

Hello again :) lol some guy mentioned your reddit vid and how you were being unfairly bashed several pages ago heh

Thanks for the heads up on this; anytime you find anything interesting wander related on reddit/anywhere else please bring it up on this thread lol. I haven't been active on reddit/in-game recently so there's probably a lot of new things I haven't thought about yet.

I looked into Brutal Restraint vs. Lethal Pride a while ago back when I first added the Timeless jewel section. I was going to include both types in the guide at first but experience has shown me by now the more options I give, the higher chance some people screw up and pick the worse option for them lol. Some people have already raised an issue with how overwhelming the guide is so I've been trying to cut out lots of extraneous info. I figured in the interest of time for me and those newer people who'd make bad decisions I'd limit the options and simplify things a bit.

My reasoning for choosing LP over BR was that even though 8% flask effect frees up a belt prefix, I wasn't sure what you could really replace that prefix with. I guess 20% damage mastercraft costing 1 ex or using frigids to craft an ~30% cold roll, but this means the mod is worth the same as the other mods but also raised build cost by making the belt costlier/harder to craft. I should prob add BR as an option for HH users instead of conqueror's Potency since it's objectively better. hmmm

Overall BR had more mods that gave damage, LP had less damage mods, but the damage mods gave more dps each (5% double damage = ~30% damage, intimidate on hit = ~60% damage, etc.) even though yeah double damage can be inconsistent. Also the 30+ guaranteed strength for LP is basically extra damage since it frees up a suffix slot somewhere, or lets you boost up Steelskin more. It seems like Steelskin is very useful, but it's much better around the 120-130 str range, which was just outside the str req of this build unless you wasted a passive point/suffix slot. Another thing was that LP offered defensive options too which I figured was just as important since the build's tankiness issue can never be fully corrected whereas damage just required more money lol. One thing that really stood out was endurance charge on kill.

Anyway, yeah if my guide had more room (exceeded character count by now), I would have included both BR and LP and presented their pros and cons, but I'm worried my guide is becoming too tedious for any typical poe player to digest lol.

Wow that Brutal Restraint is beautiful though. I'd love to have something like that for my standard phys wander... hmmm

Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 11 jul. 2019 14:01:23
"
oMySunshine escribió:

Got my gloves out of the way, now just need to divine it.

Also you should probably update the multimod gloves in your guide, cause even T2 damage while leeching (3c) is already ~34% increased damage, and leeching is more reliable than flask effect too (imho). I saw you discussed about it but never mention it in your guide.

Just crafted this chump with Frigid + Pristine + Prismatic (around 13c/shot), got it on my 4th try. Not sure what to do now that I need that 4% flask effect. Should I just sell it and craft another? I shouldn't have crafted with Frigid cause the delve mod is gonna fuck a prefix up lol this is painful.

Unfortunately yeah that flask effect is pretty mandatory for the belt slot unless you use Brutal Restraint as mentioned by Guffinn.

You should probably just drop Frigid and roll with only Pristine and Prismatic.

Also gj on the gloves. Yeah I should probably update that; I'll do it soon but I think my reasoning came from the fear that GGG might have screwed up and made damage while leeching not apply for ES leech. I figured 5-6% lost damage was worth not having to find out the hard way. If I mentioned the T1 leeching mod instead that would have driven up cost by 1 ex which I dont think was worth it. Anyway, yeah the damage while leeching should be fine.... right? I should really test this in-game since Im this paranoid about it.

"
Enahkra escribió:

I looked into Brutal Restraint vs. Lethal Pride a while ago back when I first added the Timeless jewel section. I was going to include both types in the guide at first but experience has shown me by now the more options I give, the higher chance some people screw up and pick the worse option for them lol. Some people have already raised an issue with how overwhelming the guide is so I've been trying to cut out lots of extraneous info. I figured in the interest of time for me and those newer people who'd make bad decisions I'd limit the options and simplify things a bit.

Anyway, yeah if my guide had more room (exceeded character count by now), I would have included both BR and LP and presented their pros and cons, but I'm worried my guide is becoming too tedious for any typical poe player to digest lol.

When I started playing, I actually wanted builds like yours, where I could just read and read and read lol. Nowadays I mostly need a POB and I can copy that build effortlessly but back then, having everything explained to you was so nice. I remember trying out Poison Arrow and that guy had an entire section for new players where he explained how the build works, what I have to look out for in gear,gems and so on. How I level that character, what uniques are cheap to pick up and help while lvling and so on. That guide was like 3 posts or whatever in total and I loved it. But I guess players like me that want to learn a lot instead of just go and play are getting rarer now. Today's games are all like that, jump in,go and never learn anything new.
Editado por útlima vez por NameMerken en 11 jul. 2019 17:46:31
Enahkra don't worry about your guide being too long. Believe me people aren't rolling as wanders instead of cyclone/ed because it's easy. Deep theory-craft going into a build and gear is super fun ^^
I was told in game when someone was adding crafts to my wand that the attack speed + quality, wands can only get rank 1 not 2?
"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:
I was told in game when someone was adding crafts to my wand that the attack speed + quality, wands can only get rank 1 not 2?

?? Read the Wand crafting again, you craft t1 attack speed and if you want quality the crit chance+quality, tho if you have a t1 phys+t1 crit chance roll already then he is correct. I have no idea what you should craft rn tbh, maybe still craft t1 attack speed? On the screenshot you can see Wand only works for the 1divine orb craft.
For advice if you have a t1 crit+t1 flat phys wand, better wait for build creator.
Editado por útlima vez por NameMerken en 12 jul. 2019 0:48:25
"
kuromahou escribió:
Enahkra don't worry about your guide being too long. Believe me people aren't rolling as wanders instead of cyclone/ed because it's easy. Deep theory-craft going into a build and gear is super fun ^^

Lol thanks I guess I'll avoid dumbing things down in the future then ^^

"
NameMerken escribió:

When I started playing, I actually wanted builds like yours, where I could just read and read and read lol. Nowadays I mostly need a POB and I can copy that build effortlessly but back then, having everything explained to you was so nice. I remember trying out Poison Arrow and that guy had an entire section for new players where he explained how the build works, what I have to look out for in gear,gems and so on. How I level that character, what uniques are cheap to pick up and help while lvling and so on. That guide was like 3 posts or whatever in total and I loved it. But I guess players like me that want to learn a lot instead of just go and play are getting rarer now. Today's games are all like that, jump in,go and never learn anything new.

I think that's b/c the new influx of players is much more different from those back in the day; people were a lot more hardcore back then and cared a lot more about theorycrafting when POE wasn't as casual (not trying to sound elitist), but yeah at least it seemed like a lot more people cared about theorycrafting and stuff back in the day.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional