[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:
I was told in game when someone was adding crafts to my wand that the attack speed + quality, wands can only get rank 1 not 2?

You should definetly hold up and wait for OP, cause you can't go back once you finish the wand.

Can you show us your wand right now?
"
NameMerken escribió:
"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:
I was told in game when someone was adding crafts to my wand that the attack speed + quality, wands can only get rank 1 not 2?

?? Read the Wand crafting again, you craft t1 attack speed and if you want quality the crit chance+quality, tho if you have a t1 phys+t1 crit chance roll already then he is correct. I have no idea what you should craft rn tbh, maybe still craft t1 attack speed? On the screenshot you can see Wand only works for the 1divine orb craft.
For advice if you have a t1 crit+t1 flat phys wand, better wait for build creator.

Thanks for responding to this question.

Yes I mention in my guide that crit + quality is a hybrid mod occupying one slot. If you already have a T1 crit chance roll, you would drop that hybrid mod, but you should never get attack speed w/ quality. Attack speed is most important damage modifier for suffix, losing even 3% is a big amount of damage that some quality can't make up for.

If you have T1 crit chance, drop the crit + qual and mastercraft T1 attack speed without quality. If you took the one with quality, expect to lose 2-3% of your damage and some life recovery rate.

I'm going to restructure my guide a bit to allow more room for edits; I'll try to make this more clear in the future.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 12 jul. 2019 1:25:11
Restructured the guide a bit, added a new section elaborating on the point system and how to effectively utilize it. It's a very long read but might be worth it for some of you. I figured those who wouldn't bother reading it in the first place don't lose out on much, but the people who do care about details/learning can benefit and have a better wanding experience.

Hey there,

I read the thread with the Brutal restraint. I managed to find a pretty good one.
To know with my lethal pride, I had a double damage and% increase effect of fortify.
With the brutal restraint, I get +40% projectile damage and 5% movement speed.

I do not really know what it's worth, what's better or more beneficial: /
What do you think ?

The problem I think is that it forces me to take back a node of strength ...
"
Hurshhh escribió:
Hey there,

I read the thread with the Brutal restraint. I managed to find a pretty good one.
To know with my lethal pride, I had a double damage and% increase effect of fortify.

What do you think ?

Right now stick to Lethal Pride. It is going to be better for phys wanders unless you're using a headhunter. Brutal Restraint is better for ele wanders. Your Lethal pride should be giving you three mods: so double damage, fortify, and something else?

Also, did you get the correction with the dex node below Coordination? You should be taking 10% phys damage to the right of Coordination, not the dex node.
"
ssgtparker escribió:
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
ssgtparker escribió:
My KB stand still atm with all this on is 20k.... but it kills things Ill see what a 6link would look like then

Fixed it
More damage Cold pen and freezing for when you really don't want them to touch you!

So what do you think about 6L? I think added cold is prob better than cold pen. Less mana cost and prob similar if not better damage. I think ice bite is prob really good too, or energy leech. Basically anything with low mana cost, pen is 140% lol. too much imo

This is all being just a simple set up for Netflix watching mindless screen clearing. You are right about the next in line being per PoB is energy shield leech over Ice Bite which would require the Blood Rage degen. So it's the same story I guess a choice in gem setup and play style. Dropping Ice Bite for energy leech adds 25% more damage. The suggested on PoB is KB-E.leech- Ele.damage-Ele. Focus(losing freeze)-GMP- and added cold. So I guess you have a choice between high damage and less safety or the versa.

There is another choice here too HoI and onslaught gem with the curse on hit set up or using a jewel mod. So 10% chance on kill at 2% reserve cost or 4% at the cost of a damage mod.

This btw leaving out the use of Precision which leaves in my case accuracy at 94%/89% which is fine for trash mobs imo and allowing for a much larger mana pool to cover the 87 mana cost of a KB 6 link. Adding Precision leaves you at 42 mana. Removing onslaught only gets you to 56 mana so to run Precision your back to no mindless curse on hit (free gen. of power charges and added LgoH) and going back to the base set up of Enlighten and your 3 buffs which I think I had exactly 87 mana left then, so that's one cast. This will also need to be tailored in the tree too cause I added wand damage per pwr charge.

Really I'm just mashing your advice with what I'm seeing in the Wind-Ripper guides. I just didn't like TS over KB it's just not satisfying(that and I have MTX for KB I got this league so I wanted to use it xD). Idk if it's just me but the click and response difference between TS/Bow and KB/wand felt like KB fired off faster and you had more run and gun. You lose some quantity but it feels better! That and you get to recycle gear for something that can be a brief tree and gear swap with out to many regrets used when you get the urge.

If you see changes that can be made I'm all for it. As it stands now with the current setup you still have most of the time not one shoting rares but they are very low talking about the BIG dudes on the back of the line. If they are with a pack that one shot chance increases for sure. A lot of that has to do with how big a crit you get on them iI guess too. I like the ability to freeze it totally throws out blood wave issues, shield slamming and blood spikes due to the mob being disabled. BTW all those damage abilities we don't mitigate beside dodge and evade it's all physical gone hurt a lot abilities. It also compensates for the drop in life for the MF gear.

Let me know what you think and I'll tailor my pob linked and repost the gear. Or you can take it on given it's your guide just wanted to throw the option out there due to questions that had been asked by others.

Idk about Ele focus; at least for me one of the biggest enjoyments is shatters which ele focus removes a lot of. Plus ele focus increases the risk that you get randomly killed by a huge pack of porcupines. I think another slightly less dps gem prob wouldn't hurt the damage too much to notice a difference. Have you tried removing point blank? Maybe it won't hurt your dps too much unless you're facetanking with KB lol and it prob would allow you to 1 shot those in the very back.

Yeah I used to play t-shot a lot but it just doesn't feel the same after I got introduced to wanding. Wanding just feels natural, like you shoot out an explosion it hits something and instantly shatters an entire pack. Makes you feel so OP. But for t shot you shoot at the ground, and then wait for a little tornado to pop up and then the arrows fly out and have to hit something. It's like indirectly killing mobs which takes the pleasure out of it for me, kinda like playing a summoner lol. Plus wanders have more movespeed yeah and faster attack speed in general so their KB fires off faster than T shot. Plus t shot you feel bad unless you get that expensive helm enchant and some chain which all negatively affect your single target skill. The only reason their clearspeed is arguably better is b/c 360 degree clear range, and Mirage Archer means they don't even need to stop to attack lol.

I'm still thinking about it and gathering more feedback from others. I will eventually elaborate on a 6L KB setup, but atm I'm still waiting. Also gotta figure out if they plan on nerfing Legion a bit, or if it'll be in the game next patch. Kinda excited to have Synthesis back soon, which I'm sure they will reintroduce sometime in the future. Having synthesized shit is pretty OP.

About the physical thing; that's why I think having Endurance charge on hit from Lethal Pride can be so useful; it's basically a free basalt; paired with TOH it will mitigate a lot of phys; you'd prob have 9kish ehp against phys hits assuming most of your defensive layers are active.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 12 jul. 2019 6:02:44
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
Hurshhh escribió:
Hey there,

What do you think ?

Right now stick to Lethal Pride. It is going to be better for phys wanders unless you're using a headhunter. Brutal Restraint is better for ele wanders. Your Lethal pride should be giving you three mods: so double damage, fortify, and something else?

Also, did you get the correction with the dex node below Coordination? You should be taking 10% phys damage to the right of Coordination, not the dex node.

Oh yes I forgot, the third mod:% increased maximum life.
I'll stay with my lethal !

And yes, i changed the node below coordination thanks haha ;)
"
NameMerken escribió:
"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:

?? Read the Wand crafting again, you craft t1 attack speed and if you want quality the crit chance+quality, tho if you have a t1 phys+t1 crit chance roll already then he is correct. I have no idea what you should craft rn tbh, maybe still craft t1 attack speed? On the screenshot you can see Wand only works for the 1divine orb craft.
For advice if you have a t1 crit+t1 flat phys wand, better wait for build creator.

Ahh yep I read that wrong.

"
oMySunshine escribió:
"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:

You should definetly hold up and wait for OP, cause you can't go back once you finish the wand.

What it looks like right now, but of course I did this before he edited it last night.

[/quote]
Idk about Ele focus; at least for me one of the biggest enjoyments is shatters which ele focus removes a lot of. Plus ele focus increases the risk that you get randomly killed by a huge pack of porcupines. I think another slightly less dps gem prob wouldn't hurt the damage too much to notice a difference. Have you tried removing point blank? Maybe it won't hurt your dps too much unless you're facetanking with KB lol and it prob would allow you to 1 shot those in the very back.

Yeah I used to play t-shot a lot but it just doesn't feel the same after I got introduced to wanding. Wanding just feels natural, like you shoot out an explosion it hits something and instantly shatters an entire pack. Makes you feel so OP. But for t shot you shoot at the ground, and then wait for a little tornado to pop up and then the arrows fly out and have to hit something. It's like indirectly killing mobs which takes the pleasure out of it for me, kinda like playing a summoner lol. Plus wanders have more move speed yeah and faster attack speed in general so their KB fires off faster than T shot. Plus t shot you feel bad unless you get that expensive helm enchant and some chain which all negatively affect your single target skill. The only reason their clearspeed is arguably better is b/c 360 degree clear range, and Mirage Archer means they don't even need to stop to attack lol.

I'm still thinking about it and gathering more feedback from others. I will eventually elaborate on a 6L KB setup, but atm I'm still waiting. Also gotta figure out if they plan on nerfing Legion a bit, or if it'll be in the game next patch. Kinda excited to have Synthesis back soon, which I'm sure they will reintroduce sometime in the future. Having synthesized shit is pretty OP.

About the physical thing; that's why I think having Endurance charge on hit from Lethal Pride can be so useful; it's basically a free basalt; paired with TOH it will mitigate a lot of phys; you'd prob have 9kish ehp against phys hits assuming most of your defensive layers are active. [/quote]

Yeah ele focus for me is a nope. ATM I think it's fine for some farting around. I'm prob going to just go back to the original anyways once mirrors go back up some more and get to 100. This was just filling my time. That and I wanted to see how bad it would be to go MF with this and put as little as I could into it to make it work. TBO it's not bad or very taxing. Less you wand to count atlas strategies too but, gear wise it's pretty good.

And yes I hope they do bring back Synth. stuff I want a splody stick!!!!!
"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:
"
NameMerken escribió:
"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:

Ahh yep I read that wrong.

"
oMySunshine escribió:
"
IPwnAuntJemima escribió:

What it looks like right now, but of course I did this before he edited it last night.

Are you sure that's a T1 Flaring flat phys and not a T2 Tempered? I understand that the ranges overlap but just want to make sure.

I added warnings to the wand crafting section in case anyone else misreads. Wand crafting is seriously the scariest part especially as you apply the multimod b/c it's so expensive. The bad news is unfortunately, you didn't take the right mod for crit + quality, but the good news is that it's probably the smallest mistake you can make. If you crafted the attack speed + quality that would have been a much bigger problem. You can still craft T1 attack speed (11-13%) which is good, and you saved 1 ex from that crit chance + quality craft. This might have reduced your dps by 2-3% but you can just dump that 1 ex into better gear elsewhere to make up for it. Make sure to check the new section I added about how to use the point system so you can maximize that 1 ex.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 12 jul. 2019 8:27:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional