[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Hey friends!

First of all, thank you for this guide that you have written!
This is the first time I play a build wander, and I admit that I was impressed by the power and pleasure that can be had by playing it!
It's really great, one of the best builds I've ever played.

I invested a lot of ex in this build, I sold my ED build about 100ex. Currently, I do not really know how to increase my dps, and what could I change for? Aside from the watcher eye with a flat slot cold or crit multi with precision... but I do not think it's worth it to spend so much ex for a jewel ..

So with my pastebin, could you help me? : D
https://pastebin.com/KuECuLfP

I still miss some levels and jewels...

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
"
Hurshhh escribió:
Hey friends!

This is the first time I play a build wander, and I admit that I was impressed by the power and pleasure that can be had by playing it!

I invested a lot of ex in this build, I sold my ED build about 100ex. Currently, I do not really know how to increase my dps, and what could I change for? Aside from the watcher eye with a flat slot cold or crit multi with precision... but I do not think it's worth it to spend so much ex for a jewel ..

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Hey there I don't have access to POB for another few hours, but I looked over your current setup. It is very solid,but there are some important things missing in your setup that may be hurting your build a bit. I'll give you a more thorough POB analysis later today.

The first thing is mentioned in the sections "League Starter Guide + Order of Upgrade" and also under "Belt" section. You need 50% total flask effect because Dying Sun gives 2 projectiles. 50% flask effect means Dying Sun gives 3 projectiles instead of 2. A third projectile gives a lot of damage, more than 10% and also more life recovery. This is probably one of the first things you should get for the build. To get this you must take the entire Alchemist cluster + also craft 4+% flask effect on your belt. Luckily your belt has a prefix slot to do this. I see there is some inefficiency in your tree pathing at the moment that I can correct in more detail later. Right now, you have a lot of strength nodes on the tree that need to be fixed eventually. I understand you have a high str req helm, but one easy way to save a few str nodes is get a lethal pride jewel. It shouldn't cost too much you should reread that part of the guide for more details. It will save you 1-2 strength nodes. I suggest 2x 5% double damage + third useful mod or intimidate on hit + 2 useful mods or even 1x double damage + 2 useful mods like life/endurance on hit/20% phys etc.

I recommend in the guide to use non-abyss jewels in the tree; you have some searchings but that's fine because they are very good searching eyes. The only drawback is that you have less life if that's ok with you.

One other big thing is that you don't have enough mana sustain; this means your dps is actually much lower b/c you use default attack half the time. You must get a viridian jewel with +2 mana gain on hit. Right now I see you took 2 mana nodes. That won't work b/c there is no difference between 1 and 2 mana nodes since you reach your leech cap with just one. That also saves a point.

The node cluster, Command of the Elements, you should take the node at the top of the wheel instead of the 2 at the bottom. This saves one point.

So far removing one mana node, and Command of the Elements gives you 2 points. You should also remove the 2 nodes for Primal Spirit. It's not good for the build b/c later when you take more flask nodes you won't need it.

Your Shield charge lvl is too high; it's 155 which is forcing you to take too many strength nodes. Lower it to lvl 138 requirement or lower equal to your helmet req. This will hopefully save you 2 points.

Locate Blood Drinker on tree, go to the very next node to the right (6%) life. To the right of this life node is a wasted dex node + another wasted dex node right below it. You need to remove these 2 dex nodes, and use one of the points to take the dex node right below the dex node connected to Master of Force cluster. This will free up a total of 1 passive point.

Now you should have 3 free passive points, take Alchemist cluster, and change your belt mod from %damage to %flask effect for Dying Sun proj mentioned earlier.

Alright these are all easy changes you can make without doing much, and will improve your build a lot.

I highly suggest you use a blind on hit/onslaught on hit abyss jewel. Sure you get less single target dps but those 2 mods are really useful QOL and help with survivability. This is the biggest issue in end-game, not damage.

First make all or most of these changes and comment here again. I will then go through a POB analysis, which will be more useful once these changes are made. If you have more questions let me know.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 10 jul. 2019 17:40:25
"
ssgtparker escribió:
My KB stand still atm with all this on is 20k.... but it kills things Ill see what a 6link would look like then

Fixed it
More damage Cold pen and freezing for when you really don't want them to touch you!

So what do you think about 6L? I think added cold is prob better than cold pen. Less mana cost and prob similar if not better damage. I think ice bite is prob really good too, or energy leech. Basically anything with low mana cost, pen is 140% lol. too much imo
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
ssgtparker escribió:
My KB stand still atm with all this on is 20k.... but it kills things Ill see what a 6link would look like then

Fixed it
More damage Cold pen and freezing for when you really don't want them to touch you!

So what do you think about 6L? I think added cold is prob better than cold pen. Less mana cost and prob similar if not better damage. I think ice bite is prob really good too, or energy leech. Basically anything with low mana cost, pen is 140% lol. too much imo

This is all being just a simple set up for Netflix watching mindless screen clearing. You are right about the next in line being per PoB is energy shield leech over Ice Bite which would require the Blood Rage degen. So it's the same story I guess a choice in gem setup and play style. Dropping Ice Bite for energy leech adds 25% more damage. The suggested on PoB is KB-E.leech- Ele.damage-Ele. Focus(losing freeze)-GMP- and added cold. So I guess you have a choice between high damage and less safety or the versa.

There is another choice here too HoI and onslaught gem with the curse on hit set up or using a jewel mod. So 10% chance on kill at 2% reserve cost or 4% at the cost of a damage mod.

This btw leaving out the use of Precision which leaves in my case accuracy at 94%/89% which is fine for trash mobs imo and allowing for a much larger mana pool to cover the 87 mana cost of a KB 6 link. Adding Precision leaves you at 42 mana. Removing onslaught only gets you to 56 mana so to run Precision your back to no mindless curse on hit (free gen. of power charges and added LgoH) and going back to the base set up of Enlighten and your 3 buffs which I think I had exactly 87 mana left then, so that's one cast. This will also need to be tailored in the tree too cause I added wand damage per pwr charge.

Really I'm just mashing your advice with what I'm seeing in the Wind-Ripper guides. I just didn't like TS over KB it's just not satisfying(that and I have MTX for KB I got this league so I wanted to use it xD). Idk if it's just me but the click and response difference between TS/Bow and KB/wand felt like KB fired off faster and you had more run and gun. You lose some quantity but it feels better! That and you get to recycle gear for something that can be a brief tree and gear swap with out to many regrets used when you get the urge.

If you see changes that can be made I'm all for it. As it stands now with the current setup you still have most of the time not one shoting rares but they are very low talking about the BIG dudes on the back of the line. If they are with a pack that one shot chance increases for sure. A lot of that has to do with how big a crit you get on them iI guess too. I like the ability to freeze it totally throws out blood wave issues, shield slamming and blood spikes due to the mob being disabled. BTW all those damage abilities we don't mitigate beside dodge and evade it's all physical gone hurt a lot abilities. It also compensates for the drop in life for the MF gear.

Let me know what you think and I'll tailor my pob linked and repost the gear. Or you can take it on given it's your guide just wanted to throw the option out there due to questions that had been asked by others.
Editado por útlima vez por ssgtparker en 10 jul. 2019 22:53:28
After fiddling around with some new upgrade, my damage is pathetic, I made sure I set up my PoB options correctly, have some ideal gem level/items but I can't seem to push it to at least 3m. The missing flask is Quicksilver and Abyss Jewel is for Onslaught/Blind only so it's not that big. The ammy I yoink for 95c, decent deal if I say so myself.

https://pastebin.com/0cPXS06i

I want to try a defensive tree but if I'm that bad ouch.

EDIT: Again, I should've looked for better deal, there are better ammy out there, better than that "decent deal" lol, lesson learned, again.
Editado por útlima vez por oMySunshine en 11 jul. 2019 1:25:32
"
oMySunshine escribió:
After fiddling around with some new upgrade, my damage is pathetic, I made sure I set up my PoB options correctly, have some ideal gem level/items but I can't seem to push it to at least 3m. The missing flask is Quicksilver and Abyss Jewel is for Onslaught/Blind only so it's not that big. The ammy I yoink for 95c, decent deal if I say so myself.

https://pastebin.com/0cPXS06i

I want to try a defensive tree but if I'm that bad ouch.

EDIT: Again, I should've looked for better deal, there are better ammy out there, better than that "decent deal" lol, lesson learned, again.

Did you ever fix the thing I said about +2 mana gain on hit? With +1 mana gain on hit it is impossible to sustain barrage, so you're default attacking half the time. Also you can send me a POB link and I'll give an analysis once I have access.

"
ssgtparker escribió:
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
ssgtparker escribió:

Fixed it

This is all being just a simple set up for Netflix watching mindless screen clearing. You are right about the next in line being per PoB is energy shield leech over Ice Bite which would require the Blood Rage degen. So it's the same story I guess a choice in gem setup and play style. Dropping Ice Bite for energy leech adds 25% more damage. The suggested on PoB is KB-E.leech- Ele.damage-Ele. Focus(losing freeze)-GMP- and added cold. So I guess you have a choice between high damage and less safety or the versa.

There is another choice here too HoI and onslaught gem with the curse on hit set up or using a jewel mod. So 10% chance on kill at 2% reserve cost or 4% at the cost of a damage mod.

This btw leaving out the use of Precision which leaves in my case accuracy at 94%/89% which is fine for trash mobs imo and allowing for a much larger mana pool to cover the 87 mana cost of a KB 6 link. Adding Precision leaves you at 42 mana. Removing onslaught only gets you to 56 mana so to run Precision your back to no mindless curse on hit (free gen. of power charges and added LgoH) and going back to the base set up of Enlighten and your 3 buffs which I think I had exactly 87 mana left then, so that's one cast. This will also need to be tailored in the tree too cause I added wand damage per pwr charge.

Really I'm just mashing your advice with what I'm seeing in the Wind-Ripper guides. I just didn't like TS over KB it's just not satisfying(that and I have MTX for KB I got this league so I wanted to use it xD). Idk if it's just me but the click and response difference between TS/Bow and KB/wand felt like KB fired off faster and you had more run and gun. You lose some quantity but it feels better! That and you get to recycle gear for something that can be a brief tree and gear swap with out to many regrets used when you get the urge.

If you see changes that can be made I'm all for it. As it stands now with the current setup you still have most of the time not one shoting rares but they are very low talking about the BIG dudes on the back of the line. If they are with a pack that one shot chance increases for sure. A lot of that has to do with how big a crit you get on them iI guess too. I like the ability to freeze it totally throws out blood wave issues, shield slamming and blood spikes due to the mob being disabled. BTW all those damage abilities we don't mitigate beside dodge and evade it's all physical gone hurt a lot abilities. It also compensates for the drop in life for the MF gear.

Let me know what you think and I'll tailor my pob linked and repost the gear. Or you can take it on given it's your guide just wanted to throw the option out there due to questions that had been asked by others.

Don't have POB atm but I'll check it out once I do.
"
Enahkra escribió:
Did you ever fix the thing I said about +2 mana gain on hit? With +1 mana gain on hit it is impossible to sustain barrage, so you're default attacking half the time. Also you can send me a POB link and I'll give an analysis once I have access.

Yeah I did, I bought one while playing other char so I never remember to socket it in. PoB link as in pastebin link or..?
"
oMySunshine escribió:
"
Enahkra escribió:

Yeah I did, I bought one while playing other char so I never remember to socket it in. PoB link as in pastebin link or..?

yes pastebin
Weird I thought I included that, here's what I have right now:

https://pastebin.com/BPiVN7Ga

It's definetly because of my low level, 89 is not that great. I find that my unreserved mana is 65, which makes me use my KB and Barrage very conservatively and makes things clunky.

Just read the comments on reddit:
"
"Fixed a bug where non-Piercing projectiles could not hit Queen Hyrri Ngamaku."

Yeah I figured out something was wrong when I had to use Kinetic Blast to kill her, because barrage would just get absorbed into her ass or something.

Nice, so it was a bug after all.

Editado por útlima vez por oMySunshine en 11 jul. 2019 2:39:47
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
Hurshhh escribió:
Hey friends!

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Hey there I don't have access to POB for another few hours, but I looked over your current setup. It is very solid,but there are some important things missing in your setup that may be hurting your build a bit. I'll give you a more thorough POB analysis later today.

The first thing is mentioned in the sections "League Starter Guide + Order of Upgrade" and also under "Belt" section. You need 50% total flask effect because Dying Sun gives 2 projectiles. 50% flask effect means Dying Sun gives 3 projectiles instead of 2. A third projectile gives a lot of damage, more than 10% and also more life recovery. This is probably one of the first things you should get for the build. To get this you must take the entire Alchemist cluster + also craft 4+% flask effect on your belt. Luckily your belt has a prefix slot to do this. I see there is some inefficiency in your tree pathing at the moment that I can correct in more detail later. Right now, you have a lot of strength nodes on the tree that need to be fixed eventually. I understand you have a high str req helm, but one easy way to save a few str nodes is get a lethal pride jewel. It shouldn't cost too much you should reread that part of the guide for more details. It will save you 1-2 strength nodes. I suggest 2x 5% double damage + third useful mod or intimidate on hit + 2 useful mods or even 1x double damage + 2 useful mods like life/endurance on hit/20% phys etc.

I recommend in the guide to use non-abyss jewels in the tree; you have some searchings but that's fine because they are very good searching eyes. The only drawback is that you have less life if that's ok with you.

One other big thing is that you don't have enough mana sustain; this means your dps is actually much lower b/c you use default attack half the time. You must get a viridian jewel with +2 mana gain on hit. Right now I see you took 2 mana nodes. That won't work b/c there is no difference between 1 and 2 mana nodes since you reach your leech cap with just one. That also saves a point.

The node cluster, Command of the Elements, you should take the node at the top of the wheel instead of the 2 at the bottom. This saves one point.

So far removing one mana node, and Command of the Elements gives you 2 points. You should also remove the 2 nodes for Primal Spirit. It's not good for the build b/c later when you take more flask nodes you won't need it.

Your Shield charge lvl is too high; it's 155 which is forcing you to take too many strength nodes. Lower it to lvl 138 requirement or lower equal to your helmet req. This will hopefully save you 2 points.

Locate Blood Drinker on tree, go to the very next node to the right (6%) life. To the right of this life node is a wasted dex node + another wasted dex node right below it. You need to remove these 2 dex nodes, and use one of the points to take the dex node right below the dex node connected to Master of Force cluster. This will free up a total of 1 passive point.

Now you should have 3 free passive points, take Alchemist cluster, and change your belt mod from %damage to %flask effect for Dying Sun proj mentioned earlier.

Alright these are all easy changes you can make without doing much, and will improve your build a lot.

I highly suggest you use a blind on hit/onslaught on hit abyss jewel. Sure you get less single target dps but those 2 mods are really useful QOL and help with survivability. This is the biggest issue in end-game, not damage.

First make all or most of these changes and comment here again. I will then go through a POB analysis, which will be more useful once these changes are made. If you have more questions let me know.

Thank you for your constructive response! And thank you for giving your time!

So I changed a lot of things. I took a lethal pride, I had a double damage on it and a critical multiplier on physical damage.
I changed my craft on the belt and change my tree.

With the lethal pride I lack 1 strength to remove the other point of strength ... It's not luck ...

I also took a viridian jewel with the +2 mana it is rather useful indeed!
Now I only have to take levels to get more points.

I still hesitate to take a better watcher eyes, with a bonus of crit with precision. What do you think ?

Thanks again for your answers!

Editado por útlima vez por Hurshhh en 11 jul. 2019 5:50:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional