[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Incinerate cannot be supported by Spell Echo Support

——-

Gem order inside the staff does not matter...
One of the strongest builds I've tried... everything seemed so easy and bosses melted in seconds! Good job!
I'm really liking the build so far.

I'm having trouble getting any of the PoB links working in any planner, though. I keep getting a bad version error in PoB and pob.party.

Is there a magic combination of pob version and link that works?
"
Mikitiril escribió:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:
"
Mikitiril escribió:

I posted my pob link few pages ago, its my idea of lvl 100 tree can you look at it TorsteinTheFallen? I would like to hear what you think about it, what i should change etc.

Link for you :)
https://pastebin.com/bjUvShTp

Also i have question about boots. It is really easy to get boots with 75+ life, 30+movement speed and some spell dodge. We could get chaos res, other res or even aspect of spider on them, with elder version we could swap increased duration gem and get something else here. Only con i can see is amount of evasion. I'm to nooby to decide if its worth to have 700 evasion from atziri's step or get "better" (all but not evasion) rare boots.

You gave me my pastebin. :)

My idea about the boots was that they should be interchangeable with Kaom's Roots boots, so you can have much easier fight vs Uber Elder. You can't be slowed below base movement with Kaom's. So boots with no resistances, best and easiest option were Atziri's steps.

You can use pretty much any boots that you see fit for yourself and your playstyle. That was just my outlook on boot choice. :)

Its based on your pob, but it have tree for lvl 100. So it only looks like your pob ;P. (2 trees one named Lvl. 93, this one is yours, and 2nd one called Lvl. 100 is with my choices for last 7 points.

Since you seem very enthusiastic about the build, I theory crafted some staff for you and made some adjustments. I will leave them to you to discover. :) btw its 5,000,000 Shaper dps :D

https://pastebin.com/8ZfFHR4C

Just check the crafting mods one more time if i made some mistake.

gl&hf
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 12 abr. 2019 19:09:22
"
revvydian escribió:
I'm really liking the build so far.

I'm having trouble getting any of the PoB links working in any planner, though. I keep getting a bad version error in PoB and pob.party.

Is there a magic combination of pob version and link that works?

Everything works fine... :/

"
TheoZ777 escribió:
One of the strongest builds I've tried... everything seemed so easy and bosses melted in seconds! Good job!

Tnx for the feedback!! :D

"
iDT escribió:
if you dont care about the curancy at all, is there any possibilty to make the build more tankier? Maybe CI? Or Surrender with Elder weapon + block?

There is not many room to get more HP. ( i have changed the tree a bit to get Heart of the warrior)

i was today doing way to hard t15 map (Caldera ) with all the crazy mods + 2x boss + Divine (not very smart ;) i know) and you could not stay still to channel the skill, because with two hits you was dead with 8k hp

8 or 9k hp just nood feel safe enough on this high high high T Maps with crazy mods.

the only thing i am missing is the 6 link, but the damge feels so good on the 5 link, just dont know if it is worth to spend money on this :)

anyway thanks for this build - its very nice and realy good. i could do on the budget 15c setup very very many maps :)

You are doing great. It can be pushed over 8K life with more levels and better jewels...
Block defense can't be that good in this build, i tried that before.
Dunno about CI...
It's not a tanking build and crazy map mods can kill even some of the thickest builds like HoWa Juggernaut. Don't feel bad about it.

Thank you for the nice feedback, im glad you like it. :)

All blue if you are following the main build. Empower is for the crafted staves with +2 on fire gems.
Which order should i get the skills in, I tried using path of building but the skill tree split off into many different directions and idk which one to go through first.
"
history507 escribió:
Which order should i get the skills in, I tried using path of building but the skill tree split off into many different directions and idk which one to go through first.

In the bottom left area of PoB you have menu with different leveling sections.
Here's first attempt at Bodyswap setup explanation, needs work but it's a start

https://youtu.be/2oACFW7xGPY
Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 13 abr. 2019 22:34:33
I asked this question a few weeks ago and it wasn't answered. How are we supposed to use Anger, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Spider? It's too much mana reservation. Anger and HoA are 86% together, too much for Aspect of the Spider.
"
GoldenGonzo escribió:
I asked this question a few weeks ago and it wasn't answered. How are we supposed to use Anger, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Spider? It's too much mana reservation. Anger and HoA are 86% together, too much for Aspect of the Spider.

Take a look to gems section in the guide.
We use enlighten support gem. Level 3 it’s recomended, although I’m using a level 2 and still can do maps while leeching with warlords mark on hit ring. Always spam orb of storm first to help you sustain incinerate.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional