[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
adreeasa escribió:
Great build, having fun so far .

How do you guys deal with maps that don't let you leech or regen mana( hell, even no regen is tough and makes me go back to grab a mana pot :( ).

Make your profile public so I can see what is the prob.

Both mods are doable with no regen being a little worse cause you can deplete your mana with Flame Dash. Then you need to go back to hideout to refill.
Watcher's Eye plays a significant roll in these scenarios and makes it much more easier.
Would an abyss jewel with +fire damage to spells and +fire damage to spells while wielding a twohanded weapon (and max life) be better than fire/cold?

loving the build btw, playing my first league (on ps4) and just did atziri without trouble.
Editado por útlima vez por darxter en 16 abr. 2019 17:36:18
I think its not needed to get a -mana watchers eye. I play with -mana on amulet and ring and it works very well. I have 0 Mana cost for incinerate :) better get a watchers eye with dmg.
IGN: xSickSlam
How do you feel about a hybrid Incinerate/Winter orb build?

I been experimenting with my elementalist with an inpulsa with WO with Cold to fire and the Matyr staff with incinerate.

Winter orb is way faster at clearing maps as you dont have to stop to kill stuff, only to channel the skill, but is nowhere near as good as incinerate to deal single target damage to bosses.

The passive tree is almost the same, only change is the route to the marauder life rectangle so you can pick potency of will and then get exceptional performance.

The combination seems really good to clear all maps pretty fast and kill the bosses and big minions/syndicate with incinerate + WO

I havent tried shaper/UE yet but i guess i could swap the inpulsa for the Kaom´s hearth back if they one shot me and just play the incinerate only version.

(I´m sure there are better WO builds but because i played this char at the start of the league i already had the Kaoms and the Martyr so i thought about merging both)
"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:
"
adreeasa escribió:
Great build, having fun so far .

How do you guys deal with maps that don't let you leech or regen mana( hell, even no regen is tough and makes me go back to grab a mana pot :( ).

Make your profile public so I can see what is the prob.

Both mods are doable with no regen being a little worse cause you can deplete your mana with Flame Dash. Then you need to go back to hideout to refill.
Watcher's Eye plays a significant roll in these scenarios and makes it much more easier.

Profile updated
"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:
"
GoldenGonzo escribió:
I asked this question a few weeks ago and it wasn't answered. How are we supposed to use Anger, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Spider? It's too much mana reservation. Anger and HoA are 86% together, too much for Aspect of the Spider.

Why are you using Empower with aura gems? That is what is increasing mana reservation. No need for Empower there...

Ooooooooooooooooof. I mixed up Empower and Enlighen. Double oof.

Thanks.
Editado por útlima vez por GoldenGonzo en 19 abr. 2019 4:30:23
I followed your build and this is result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyibV3FuZ5s
Thanks!!! <3
Editado por útlima vez por xius3nt en 20 abr. 2019 0:53:51
Hi!
Im new to the game and im having trouble opening the skill tree level by level. Im playing on ps4. Is there anywhere else where i can see the tree skill progress? YouTube vid or a print screen?
Thanks!
you can download PathOFBuilding

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

copy the link from the 1st page
"Path of Building for 3.6 ⭐League Starter⭐"

Enter PathOFBuilding,
new
Import/Export Build (left uper corner)
Import from Pastebin -> enter the link -> import
Import

and than in the left corner down you can click between the levels
Thank you much for the fast reply!