[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Gohr_ escribió:
Someone answer please, asking 2nd time!
Question regarding Martyr of innocence, do i want max on fire damage added to spells only or does the regular fire damage mod have an impact too?

Both have the impact but dont bother yourself with that, just get the cheapest one! :)
Editado por útlima vez por TorsteinTheFallen en 6 abr. 2019 17:47:03
3 balanced res really need for wise oak ? or i can use it with cold and fire balanced ?

i have now;
fire res %82
light res %82
cold res %83

i can make it %82 fire and %82 cold. is this value enough for wise oak ?
I pretty much never post in forums but I'm loving this build. :D Flipped my witch from a soulrend occ to this build, took a chunk of regrets but it was so worth it. My staff refuses to 6 link though, darn thing.

"
Gohr_ escribió:
Question regarding Martyr of innocence, do i want max on fire damage added to spells only or does the regular fire damage mod have an impact too?

To spells showed a lot higher for me in path of building. Import your char into PoB check that way if you like.
"
TakoDayi escribió:
3 balanced res really need for wise oak ? or i can use it with cold and fire balanced ?

i have now;
fire res %82
light res %82
cold res %83

Well, for Wise Oak to do the penetration job you need to have your fire res highest.
When you triple balance it you have penetration to all elementas and less damage taken from each element.
Atm you are not doing fire penetration because your fire res is lower than lightning and same as cold.

Its tricky to do. If you dont want to bother just take Atziris Promise instead with 15% ele as extra Chaos. Almost same dps.
"
Vervaiin escribió:
I pretty much never post in forums but I'm loving this build. :D Flipped my witch from a soulrend occ to this build, took a chunk of regrets but it was so worth it. My staff refuses to 6 link though, darn thing.

"
Gohr_ escribió:

To spells showed a lot higher for me in path of building. Import your char into PoB check that way if you like.

Wow so nice to hear such feedback.
Hf :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:
"
Gohr_ escribió:

Both have the impact but dont bother yourself with that, just get the cheapest one! :)

You're not wacking things with it are you? You want the spell damage roll, not the local roll.
I changed one of the Pantheons to dodge projectiles early mapping because I ran into a issue with Vaal constructs shredding me. Once I had the life nothing a flask could not help. This is one of my favorite Witch guides by far. Em melting everything in my path and it has good group play viability. Also at level 90-100 woould you suggest taking the extra Breath of Flames for added dps?
Editado por útlima vez por Pixalclap87 en 8 abr. 2019 1:46:26
"
TorsteinTheFallen escribió:
"
TakoDayi escribió:

i have now;
fire res %82
light res %82
cold res %83

Well, for Wise Oak to do the penetration job you need to have your fire res highest.
When you triple balance it you have penetration to all elementas and less damage taken from each element.
Atm you are not doing fire penetration because your fire res is lower than lightning and same as cold.

Its tricky to do. If you dont want to bother just take Atziris Promise instead with 15% ele as extra Chaos. Almost same dps.

thanks for reply. i already have atziri flask, just wanted to use wise oak too instead of evasion flask since i dont use it often and it seems that i really dont need it.

also thanks for the amazing build.
FINALLY cleared Uber lab yesterday (best to wait for easy ones, I learned hard way).

If you guys wanna check my wep swap setup it's freaking beautiful for synthesis; you have plenty enough DPS but it's TONS faster, great for Incursions too, I never fail due to SPEED :-) I really think this is THE most efficient wep swap setup for timed / speed clear requirements.

STILL just an incredible build; conc effect swap for bosses just destroys :-)

GREAT job, this will be (again) my starter for next season
Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 9 abr. 2019 6:48:27
Just came here to say that i have done shaper for the first time ever with this build, thank you for that! very fun to play and very nice guide

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional