[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Guide updated!!

2019-09-24:
- Pastebin updated
- Pandemonius is no longer BiS
- Other small changes in the guide

So, after a LOT of testing, I have decided to remove Pandemonius from the position of best in slot.

This has been a hard decision, and I have a hard time accepting it, but it seems like it doesn't outperform other options in PoB anymore. I'm not sure if it's an error in PoB or not, but I have to go with the info I have for now.

The reason I'm not entirely certain in this decision is because previously Pandemonius has beaten all other options by ridiculous proportions.
It has been on a whole other level. But for some reason it isn't anymore, even though nothing has actually changed with it/hyrris/rares.
The blind still makes it strong, but in terms of DPS it is no longer king.

But currently I can't justify having it as BiS if the numbers add up.

New PoB: https://pastebin.com/EvpE4yBX

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 24 sept. 2019 10:17:18
"
Fiver escribió:

You're always mentioning Pandemonious regarding blind. Don't you think that the "10% blind on crit" we get from "Claws of the Hawk" may be enough?
Editado por útlima vez por Gnomiro en 24 sept. 2019 10:43:20
"
Fiver escribió:

I haven't tried Spider, but I like cat. Honestly when it comes to the extra Herald/Aspect I'm gonna leave it up to everyone to decide for themselves. There are a lot of good options.

ah i see, thought that theres a specific reason for cat. thanks for the answers
"
Gnomiro escribió:
"
Fiver escribió:

You're always mentioning Pandemonious regarding blind. Don't you think that the "10% blind on crit" we get from "Claws of the Hawk" may be enough?

I mean, I guess that's enough vs a boss but when you're clearing trash it's nice to blind everything on first hit.

Don't panic.
I will start streaming in about 20 minutes
(give or take 5)

Just need to grab something to eat first. ^^

If you need help, want to hang out, or feel like flaming me, you are welcome to join me. ^^

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Er..I must have missed something.

When did frost bomb go back in to replace wave of conviction? Also, how big a DPS hit is keeping wave in place of frost bombs?

Z.
Hey Fiver,

I started crafting some claws with the help of your video.

But you never mention if we should craft on a good mod paired with another good mod that is low tier (or I missed it in the video).

After a few hundered alts I came up with this and I dont know if I should craft on it. PoB says It could reach 445 pdps with t1 phys, attack speed and crit chance with quality.

Or is anything below t2 not worth crafting on?
Keine Reue

It's ok to craft or again reroll?
if ok than what should i put in multimod?
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 24 sept. 2019 16:35:51
I could still improve a few things but I'm lazy, pretty happy with the build.
I've crafted a dozen zodiacs, sold a couple better than the one I'm using but the cold res comes extremely useful to allow me to craft non-cold res on belt/shield (spider & 5% DD). I yolo exalted reflect on the shield unfortunately :( Can't win them all. Main notable thing is nice double corruptions on Bloodseeker & Shaper's touch.

5050 life, when in maps basically capped evas & dodge, I only ever die to one shots in super rippy t15/16s. Anything I hit is permafrozen apart from guardians & the likes.
Editado por útlima vez por Microchaton en 24 sept. 2019 17:29:06
"
Fiver escribió:
Guide updated!!

2019-09-24:
- Pastebin updated
- Pandemonius is no longer BiS
- Other small changes in the guide

So, after a LOT of testing, I have decided to remove Pandemonius from the position of best in slot.

This has been a hard decision, and I have a hard time accepting it, but it seems like it doesn't outperform other options in PoB anymore. I'm not sure if it's an error in PoB or not, but I have to go with the info I have for now.

The reason I'm not entirely certain in this decision is because previously Pandemonius has beaten all other options by ridiculous proportions.
It has been on a whole other level. But for some reason it isn't anymore, even though nothing has actually changed with it/hyrris/rares.

But currently I can't justify having it as BiS if the numbers add up.

New PoB: https://pastebin.com/EvpE4yBX

I have a very similar rare amulet to the one you posted but it's a -1.8% dps loss for me while wearing the pandemonius

my pob: https://pastebin.com/GGtgnbEP

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional