[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
lord_xxx escribió:
what is wrong with my build
what should i upgrade
https://pastebin.com/iDZJsvQF

Ok, so first of all.

You are using a different gem setup in your frostblades.
You should have Hypothermia instead of Cold Pen, and Rage instead of Ice Bite.
If you want to use Ice Bite instead of rage, that is up to you, but you should get hypothermia at least. I do recommend getting Rage as well.

You are missing two of the burst skills.
You don't have Berserk and Ancestral Protector.
Since you aren't using rage, you can't use berserk, which is arguably the best burst skill for melee classes in the game. (at least in my opinion)

You also need frost bomb.
Put it on Whirling blades - fortify - cast on crit - frost bomb.

You need a new claw. The one you have has pretty low damage and no critical strike chance.

Get a ring with Assassins mark on.
I see you are using Frostbite in a CWDT setup. It's not a reliable way to apply debuffs, but either way you should be using AM, since it does more damage and also grants you power charges.
And I also see you have leveld your INT gems a lot. Don't do that. It doesn't make a huge difference, but you increase the required INT by a LOT.

Get a Lethal Pride jewel, and then max level your STR gems.

Get your last ascendancy! That is huge. If you have problems doing it yourself, ask for help. You should be able to do it without any problem though.

I would recommend looking for a new body armour. You have 130 life on yours, but it doesn't have any % life on it, which is really powerful.

Don't panic.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Hello Fiver
Whats HP optimal? i got 4777...but feeling its not enough -(
Still no currency to buy smth better lul)

Staying above 5k is ideal. Try to find as much as you can on your shield, armour, and belt. Those 3 are your major sources for life (aside from starkonja and shaper's touch).

Don't panic.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Hm Holy Dominion or Master of Force in term of +dps?
Or smth else? but not that include using golden oil)

Master of Force gives more.

But you should get Divine Fervour instead. Pretty cheap, more damage than MoF and some STR/INT

Don't panic.
"
tky0414 escribió:

I have decided to upgrade jewel to lethal pride and my body armour yesterday and this is the only okayish stats that i have gotten after spending like 3ex off rerolling with serrated and pristine fossil.. another5 ex to get it 6 linked.. i dun like the life roll but i had to stop because i m broke.. duh... seriously how do u even get maim and attack on crit together?..
After the upgrade there is indeed significant increase in my dps but my life just had 200 raised.. i still feel very squishy and occasional still get one shot by T16 mobs.. though i always roll at least 90% quantity maps which has a lot of deadly mods..
Was thinking is it possible to switch a bit of my nodes to energy shield based to increase my eHP

That armour will do fine for now. The Maim and Mana cost is a good combo, and you still have 11% inc max life, which weighs up for the low flat life a little.
Also, you should definitely NOT reroll that chest. That is a very good armour, and if you want to keep rolling, you should get a new base. You can sell that one when you find a better.
The crit isn't as important as the maim either. You don't have to have both. Maim is good.

I would not get Energy Shield, since you don't have any of it on gear, and wouldn't scale any on it. You also won't be able to leech any energy shield. If you get hit, you leech up your life almost immediately, which can save you from getting 2-shotted. If part of that EHP is ES, you won't be able to leech up your full EHP.

You will need to find higher values on your rares, and make sure to take all the life nodes in the tree.

Don't panic.
"
mookie990 escribió:
Finishing up yellow maps and starting to break into reds. Was having some difficulty managing my int/str requirements and resists due to all the uniques, but got a Lethal Pride jewel and that solved all my issues.

Other than mapping, I'm currently trying to figure out what my next goal is, gearwise - debating between getting an actually good/crafted 6-link (currently using a technically-better-than-tabula corrupted one), or saving up for a Pandemonius. (I'd consider using a Hyrri's as a stepping stone, but I actually need the extra resistance)

Other than various gearing dilemmas, I'd say my main concern at this point is tankiness - things often feel a bit squishy. Might try to look into another layer of defense - getting better gear with more flat life (I'm currently around 4.4k hp) is the obvious choice, but I'm curious if anyone has a recommendation for other options.

Like you say, gear with flat life is your main concern. That body armour needs to be replaced ASAP. :p
I would consider getting a stygian vise if you can find a good one.

Other than that, your claw should be your next focus imo.

Don't panic.
"
SethCs escribió:
This is the most awesome build my noob self ever played. Thank you for the hard work and for creating such a well explained build.
I have one question: during some of your videos it looks like when you hit a mob a series of ice things jump from underneath the mob and any other mob nearby. I don't know what skill that is and I'm really curious.

Thanks a lot!

It's a visual effect on my Herald of Ice, called Gloom Herald. :)

Don't panic.
"
abimo escribió:
My body armour has some life (not flat) and Evasion mods, but no crit chance.
I should use scouring and do fossil crafting, right?

It's a good armour, but its up to you.

I would continue, since I'm a greedy idiot, but you shouldn't do that until you have lots of serrated fossils first. If you decide to do it.
You could also just buy a new base. If you get an assassins garb instead of a Zodiac Leather, you can get a pretty cheap one.

Don't panic.
"
DXab escribió:

hi, y check this? pls tell me what to do with onslaught effect. graceful assault with oil amulet buff it's like a temporary solution

If you use Avatar of the Chase, you don't need to think about onslaught. You will always have it.
If you use Avatar of the Veil, you shouldn't focus on having onslaught. You can get a cinderswallow flask with crit on if you want to, but it's not a super high priority.

Don't panic.
I have serious question. Found in stash on STANDARD somethink like this:

Can anyone tell me, how much could this be worth? Sorry for price question but it's almost unique in poe.trade.
"
payneb2 escribió:
I have serious question. Found in stash on STANDARD somethink like this:

Can anyone tell me, how much could this be worth? Sorry for price question but it's almost unique in poe.trade.

It seems to be around 2 ex.

Don't panic.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional