[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi Fiver,

I'm really enjoying the build atm and i'm working on the v.expensive gearset. My focus this league has been delving, almost at 650 depth atm.

Was wondering if you've tried deep delving with this build before/do you have any changes you would make to be more suited.

Thanks for your great guide and build, has been a blast so far!

This is where i'm at to atm, trying to save up for HH to push deeper into delves, haven't thought about how to balance resists though yet.

https://pastebin.com/7t7SirZg

RE: your latest update to ammy, i might keep pandemonius for now for the blind utility.
Editado por útlima vez por InspyreXIII en 24 sept. 2019 23:56:57
can tribal fury replace ancestral call support with another support gem to make it stronger?

I think the pandemonius effect is still the top disregard the dps when playing in T16 map crazy multimods where sometimes u can get one shot..instant chill and blind is still great..
Hi,

One question about the lethal pride: does it matter the name (Kaom, Kiloava or Rakiata) or only the number? If the name is also important, which one is best for our build? I am afraid I still don't understand how this jewel works.
The most fun build i have ever seen. I watched your live stream last night. It was so helpful.

Respect...
Not sure if I should put tribal fury or Disemboweling on amulet
Why Flame Dash ? Can't find an explanation on why I would use it over whirlblades

is this shield worth multimodding? seems like i can get a nice chunk of evade out of it
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

One question about the lethal pride: does it matter the name (Kaom, Kiloava or Rakiata) or only the number? If the name is also important, which one is best for our build? I am afraid I still don't understand how this jewel works.
The name only applies to the keystone mod. Here you can see what each name grants: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lethal_Pride

If the jewel doesn't affect any keystone, then the name doesn't matter.

What it also does, it adds an extra stat to any allocated node within radius. Unfortunately there's no way to preview what it gives. You either keep buying new jewels, or keep rerolling 1 with divine orb until you get useful bonuses.

"
thumbah escribió:
Why Flame Dash ? Can't find an explanation on why I would use it over whirlblades
If you have to go over a river, chasm or play pillars of arun, some skills have too short range to jump across. You can use whirling blades or shield charge etc. to move around faster, but when it comes to crossing gaps, you need a bigger distance skill.
Editado por útlima vez por Viktranka en 25 sept. 2019 11:24:11
"
Zestrenocya escribió:
Er..I must have missed something.

When did frost bomb go back in to replace wave of conviction? Also, how big a DPS hit is keeping wave in place of frost bombs?

Z.

Changed it a while back. The reason is that WoC has a tendency to miss the target you are whirling through, which makes it less useful against bosses if you use it in a CoC setup.

"
ThaShinji escribió:
Hey Fiver,

I started crafting some claws with the help of your video.

But you never mention if we should craft on a good mod paired with another good mod that is low tier (or I missed it in the video).

After a few hundered alts I came up with this and I dont know if I should craft on it. PoB says It could reach 445 pdps with t1 phys, attack speed and crit chance with quality.

Or is anything below t2 not worth crafting on?

Personally I would try to annul the hybrid away, and craft on the single T1.
It can reach fairly good DPS, but the extra DPS you get from a bad tier hybrid mod is outshadowed by what you would get from Elemental Penetration.

"
archwerewolf escribió:

It's ok to craft or again reroll?
if ok than what should i put in multimod?

Reroll, or craft on the single T2 phys roll.
You don't want to craft on crit multiplier, since it means you won't be able to craft crit chance or attack speed (which are both very important).

"
InspyreXIII escribió:
Hi Fiver,

I'm really enjoying the build atm and i'm working on the v.expensive gearset. My focus this league has been delving, almost at 650 depth atm.

Was wondering if you've tried deep delving with this build before/do you have any changes you would make to be more suited.

Thanks for your great guide and build, has been a blast so far!

This is where i'm at to atm, trying to save up for HH to push deeper into delves, haven't thought about how to balance resists though yet.

https://pastebin.com/7t7SirZg

RE: your latest update to ammy, i might keep pandemonius for now for the blind utility.

I've never had deep-delving as a goal. Last league I was around 360, but that was without really trying much. I delved a lot sideways around the 70-80 depth.

But if you do delve, I suggest using Avatar of the Veil. It makes it so much easier to grab stuff from the sides if you have phasing.

"
tky0414 escribió:
can tribal fury replace ancestral call support with another support gem to make it stronger?

I think the pandemonius effect is still the top disregard the dps when playing in T16 map crazy multimods where sometimes u can get one shot..instant chill and blind is still great..

Yes you can replace AC and play with Ruthless if you use Tribal Fury. I haven't tried it myself, but apparently it feels pretty good according to those who have.

I agree that Pandemonius is still incredibly strong. I never intended for everyone to panic and sell their Pandemonius lol.

"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

No, this does not matter. The difference is that if you place it near a big keystone (like Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics, etc.), it will completely change that passive point. In this case it matters which name you have. Otherwise it doesn't.

The only thing that matters for us is finding a good seed.

I briefly go through how it works in the video guide if you wonder how it works ( I don't mention the names though ).

"
MuZuR escribió:
The most fun build i have ever seen. I watched your live stream last night. It was so helpful.

Respect...

Awesome! I'm glad you're having fun, and I'm glad I'm not completely useless lol.

"
maxpt99 escribió:
Not sure if I should put tribal fury or Disemboweling on amulet

Both are good options, but if you want to go for damage, I would go for Claws of the Falcon over Disemboweling.

"
thumbah escribió:

You use both. Flame dash is incredibly useful in certain situations where whirling blades doesn't quite cut it. One reason is because it is very useful to get across gaps that whirling blades can't. Another is that, unlike whirling blades, flame dash seems to act more like a teleport than a skill where you "move", which means that it allows you to jump through dangerous stuff that would damage you if you used WB (like shaper beam).

It can also be cast right after a finished whirling blades without any cast time, unlike what you would get if you used 2x WB in a row, which means you can gap longer distances faster.

Check this fight out and see how much I use it in a fight vs Uber.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485450366?t=04h14m51s

Or how useful it is when traveling, in this fight vs Shaper.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/486003084?t=00h03m33s
(btw disregard my horrible DPS in this video. I'm using a white claw ^^)

"
spectrearc escribió:

is this shield worth multimodding? seems like i can get a nice chunk of evade out of it

It's definitely a cool shield. Yeah that might be worth it.

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 25 sept. 2019 12:00:45
Hey i've manage to farm some gear for this character here is what i have:

i also have a watchers eye and other 2 of those lethal pride gems( but i dunno how to link them)

what should i focus on upgrading next?

Edit: not lethal pride fight for survival gems sorry

Editado por útlima vez por GTLegendary en 25 sept. 2019 15:15:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional