[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
dominatorTA escribió:
How can I improve my char survivability? Tell me If I am doing something wrong. ThiccHitter char name.

Ok, so the short answer is, get another body armour. If you can get one with 100+ maximum life and 10% increased maximum life, that would give you a LOT of life.

But really, most of your gear has pretty low life rolls on it. Your belt could have a lot more, your shield can have a lot more, your ring could also have a lot more.
A good shield and body armour alone, could put you at 4900~ life.

On another note, you should get a Lion's Roar flask. You don't need to use a quicksilver flask.

And you may want to consider switching that bloodseeker now. Considering the state of the rest of your gear, your weapon is lagging behind.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver escribió:
"
dominatorTA escribió:
How can I improve my char survivability? Tell me If I am doing something wrong. ThiccHitter char name.

Ok, so the short answer is, get another body armour. If you can get one with 100+ maximum life and 10% increased maximum life, that would give you a LOT of life.

But really, most of your gear has pretty low life rolls on it. Your belt could have a lot more, your shield can have a lot more, your ring could also have a lot more.
A good shield and body armour alone, could put you at 4900~ life.

On another note, you should get a Lion's Roar flask. You don't need to use a quicksilver flask.

And you may want to consider switching that bloodseeker now. Considering the state of the rest of your gear, your weapon is lagging behind.

Ok thanks.

I'll look for a new armour.

My belt seems fine with strength+life on it. Shield I am not so sure about (if it needs changing as top priority). I am in lack of fire resist so could not get a better shaper ring according to budget.
Guess I really need to change my belt/shield to manage resists, as these 2 are the only rare things beside the only ring.

I do use Lion's Roar, quicksilver is just there for some swaps when I do party mapping.

And I'll look into a new weapon first of all. I am not sure if I can find a good one though.
Edit: Thanks Fiver for providing me the claw!!!
Editado por útlima vez por dominatorTA en 12 jul. 2019 3:40:28
Should I use them?
"
Seregajd999 escribió:
Should I use them?

I mean, they're not bad. Go for it, if they work for you.
I prefer shaper's touch or tombfist.

Don't panic.
"
What about pandemonius? I'm trying to fit it into the build.
Also noted about Shapers touch, but I'm unable to see the picture of the tree that you provided!

Thanks for your feedback btw!

You should definitely try to get pandemonius in there when you can.

Weird that you can see the picture. Works just fine for me.

Here, check out my character at lvl 97.

https://pob.party/share/usetasinoosawo

That's what my skilltree looks like.
Try to mimic that. I would skip the jewel socket with the 2 projectile nodes for now, if I were you (where I have my watchers eye).
Also, instead of disciple of slaughter, get all the healthnodes you can.

Don't panic.
Guide updated!

2019-07-11:
- Added video guide on how to craft a Curse on Hit ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwFq3OZkxZs

2019-07-12:
- Added 2 minute Shaper video (full fight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T73pPkgskmI

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 12 jul. 2019 5:37:44
"
Fiver escribió:

You posted a link to an image hosted on a discord server. This is the URL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/153999500321619969/598947586044592162/unknown.png

You have access to whatever discord server it's hosted on, so you can see it. Anyone without access to that discord server cannot see it. When I try to open it, I get "Access Denied".

If you hosted it on something like imgur, it could be seen by anyone.
Wouldnt these be a better choice than the +1 frenzy charge one?
thanks for the guide fiver this is my progress so far im lvl 92 and im struggling to defeat shaper and uber elder all the spells and hit they do will always hit me i never see a dodge. what can i do to make it improve. thanks fiver

Editado por útlima vez por lacosagt en 12 jul. 2019 16:12:18
"
gameivendaval escribió:
"
Fiver escribió:

You posted a link to an image hosted on a discord server. This is the URL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/153999500321619969/598947586044592162/unknown.png

You have access to whatever discord server it's hosted on, so you can see it. Anyone without access to that discord server cannot see it. When I try to open it, I get "Access Denied".

If you hosted it on something like imgur, it could be seen by anyone.

Oh shit, thought you could see that even if you weren't on the server. Guess I'll use imgur from now on then.

Don't panic.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional