[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Elocau escribió:
"
Fiver escribió:
It's a good claw, and you definitely don't need to worry about claws for a while.
You should really Divine it a few times to get better rolls on it though.
Yours has around 275 PDPS and 221 EDPS. That's not bad.
But it could have as high as 324 PDPS (!) and 261 EDPS (!).
If you had better quality on it, you could've gotten even stronger.

So you should really divine it until you get a better roll.

I used an essence to get the cold roll it's ok if I use a divine orb?

Yes, you can divine it. It won't ruin your essence mod. :)

Don't panic.
Why do we have 2x herald of ice gems?
Which one is supposed to be enabled?

Update: i'm dumb, its not supposed to be 2 gems, the aura combo setup in shield only considers enlighten + precision + hatred
Need more gateways!
Editado por útlima vez por dimon222 en 8 jul. 2019 22:30:24
Hi man! Can you check my profile (items and more ) and my hero. Need your opinion , what i can buy in better or this good ? Want Kill Uelder max to easy , and 5 emblems legions.
Build SUPER !!! In my things I passed 3 of these cards without much effort!

Sorry for bad english. I myself am Russian and write through a translator.
Editado por útlima vez por Seregajd999 en 9 jul. 2019 14:28:43
"
immortaldemigod escribió:
Hi man! Can you check my profile (items and more ) and my hero. Need your opinion , what i can buy in better or this good ? Want Kill Uelder max to easy , and 5 emblems legions.

Well I mean, you have good gear. I don't know if you have a starkonja as well, but if you do, use that one unless you are fighting shaper/elder and perhaps uber elder. Abyssus is dangerous to wear in scenarios where you are likely to take a lot of physical damage.

Perhaps consider getting a Curse on hit ring for your assassins mark.
(Like this one)

It would free up one gem slot and make sure that all targets you hit are cursed.
The curse setup you have now is ineffective against bosses. Herald of Ice only applies curses to nearby targets of enemies you shatter. Which means you don't apply it against Shaper or Uber Elder.
(I've decided myself to only play with 1 curse, but I see that you use 2. That's up to you.)

If you want to play with 2 curses, another thing you could do is try to get a pair of gloves with Curse enemies with level # Elemental Weakness on hit. That way you would never have to manually apply curses. They are more expensive than the +1 frenzy charge gloves, but in a double-curse setup I think they would be better.
On paper it would deal less dps than a high level frostbite, but in reality you'd have 100% uptime on curses, which you won't with frostbite.

I'd also consider making some changes in your passive tree to make room for a Watcher's Eye and a Lethal Pride jewel. You can fit them in with just 4 passive points.
A decent watcher's eye would give you more damage than Master of Force. (and it would cost 1 less passive point to reach a jewel socket)
I would get rid of Master of Force and Forces of Nature.
That would give you 6 passive points. Put 4 of them on jewel sockets, and the other 2 on life nodes. (but thats just me)
I don't really think you are in need of more damage at the moment. Your DPS is fine.

I notice that you have decided to get disciple of slaughter. I didn't do that in my guide, but I don't think it's a bad choice. A lot of QoL stuff there. I don't think you should sacrifice Jewel sockets for it though.

One major thing that I noticed is that you don't have a Vaal haste or Frost Bomb. You should definitely get that. Both of those are incredible DPS boosts.

With the stuff you have you should be ready for Uber Elder. Your claw is better than mine. You have lower life, but when you equip a Starkonja and Kaom's Roots (You should use both of those for Uber Elder), you will still get a good amount.

You really should get a vaal haste and frost bomb though. Those two would give you over 1 million extra burst DPS.

Don't panic.

Can I use these two items?

Or not worth it

"
Seregajd999 escribió:

Can I use these two items?

Or not worth it

I would much rather use a Stygian Vise than a Leather Belt.
Abyssus is totally something you can use. Just be careful where you use it.
Don't use it against bosses with a lot of physical damage.

Don't panic.
Guide updated!

- Added Uber Elder walkthrough

How to handle the fight, skills, and what to wear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eCnB8QEGDY

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 9 jul. 2019 17:49:34

Found this for like 5c (similar ones are 30c now) and I think it's a good budget alternative to The Pandemonius. What do yall think?
Funnest spec I've played in a long time. Had a Molten Strike / Frost Blades raider sitting around and this 100% revitalized him. Just wow-levels of fun. Great build, much appreciated.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional