[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
ZaeN escribió:

If adds get too many switch maim for splash, ideally you have warchief totem spamming aoe while you leap around or behind izaro all the time and deal short bursts

If I wanted to leap around and play ballet with Izaro I wouldent have picked a Jug lol, If thats what I need to do for uber with this build, I'll just go back to my other Jug with norse's build.
I'm trying this build in SSF with an Oni Goroshi.

Abysses have been much more fun than with my summoner, which the abyss spinners ripped apart regularly.

So far, the only difference in the passive tree is I haven't taken the 2-hd nodes at the bottom of the tree.

Gear-wise, I'm just shooting for your early mapping gear, because this is SSF.

--- CH
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
dxadeamon escribió:
"
ZaeN escribió:

If adds get too many switch maim for splash, ideally you have warchief totem spamming aoe while you leap around or behind izaro all the time and deal short bursts

If I wanted to leap around and play ballet with Izaro I wouldent have picked a Jug lol, If thats what I need to do for uber with this build, I'll just go back to my other Jug with norse's build.

You are playing with gear that tanks mino slams with abyssus on, izaro should be a joke
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Editado por útlima vez por ZaeN en 5 ene. 2018 20:18:21
"
Terashell escribió:
Also, I don't know if I'm underleveled or undergeared or what, but I keep dying to innocence.

Edit: 27 deaths later, Innocence is down and I can continue Act 5...wtf is my life.

That fight killed me a few times, too.

On the other hand, I wasn't paying attention to gear, and wore this into Act 8...

*sigh*

Hey ZaeN, I'm looking at your build tree at https://www.pathofexile.com/build/K01qSB .
In the section marked "82pts: 2nd leech + sword aspd in ranger area", the sword nodes taken are the crit nodes (lower half) rather than the attack speed nodes (upper half).
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound escribió:
"
Terashell escribió:
Also, I don't know if I'm underleveled or undergeared or what, but I keep dying to innocence.

Edit: 27 deaths later, Innocence is down and I can continue Act 5...wtf is my life.

That fight killed me a few times, too.

On the other hand, I wasn't paying attention to gear, and wore this into Act 8...

*sigh*

Hey ZaeN, I'm looking at your build tree at https://www.pathofexile.com/build/K01qSB .
In the section marked "82pts: 2nd leech + sword aspd in ranger area", the sword nodes taken are the crit nodes (lower half) rather than the attack speed nodes (upper half).

Oh true thanks for pointing out, it should be corrected now!
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

build looking good so far , i cant face tank in some cases like the thicc jugg but the dps is totally worth it , and about the helmet enchantement , i cant find it it so rare :( , i didnt try uber yet , but so far i'm almost one shot elder yellow tier map and double boss t:13
I liked this build !! I have two questions, Assassin's Mark would be better than Vulnerability?

Why not use Increased Critical Strikes Support?

Thank you, good guide: D
"
mohakun123 escribió:
build looking good so far , i cant face tank in some cases like the thicc jugg but the dps is totally worth it , and about the helmet enchantement , i cant find it it so rare :( , i didnt try uber yet , but so far i'm almost one shot elder yellow tier map and double boss t:13

Don't be afraid to try it, you will be surprised :) You can definitely use a devoto instead of abyssus, izaro doesn't need absurd levels of dps

"
dehpills escribió:
I liked this build !! I have two questions, Assassin's Mark would be better than Vulnerability?

Why not use Increased Critical Strikes Support?

Thank you, good guide: D

Welcome! You can try mark + inc crit.
In all my extensive testing, i choose maim for more consistency.

20/30% crit chance is not perma crit but is enough, you already have ruthless and threshold jewels that are the key for spiking dmg. Threshold + ruthless + crit + shock they all pile up on top of each other

Considering that shock effect is based on total damage dealt, a base dmg highest as possible is more desired.

With vuln + maim support your base damage is so high that the less frequent crit added with threshold and ruthless will be huge compared to a more frequent weaker one.

Editado por útlima vez por ZaeN en 8 ene. 2018 21:43:43
"
ZaeN escribió:

Welcome! You can try mark + inc crit.
In all my extensive testing, i choose maim for more consistency.

20/30% crit chance is not perma crit but is enough, you already have ruthless and threshold jewels that are the key for spiking dmg. Threshold + ruthless + crit + shock they all pile up on top of each other

Considering that shock effect is based on total damage dealt, a base dmg highest as possible is more desired.

With vuln + maim support your base damage is so high that the less frequent crit added with threshold and ruthless will be huge compared to a more frequent weaker one.

Thanks for the answers!

As soon as I get the helmet enchant I will test! :D
I personally recommend using Cyclone for mapping and leaving heavy strike for bosses and or uniques in the map.

I have a 5 link Starforge with
Cyclone
Faster Attacks
Maim
MPDS
Brutality

I am getting about 35k more damage than the AC/Splash support even with only a 5 link, if you can find the Int, you can even run Conc Effect and it shouldn't feel too bad since we are getting the 20% inc area of effect with the sword.

Since I always have my clear skill up on my bar I can easily go between high damage on boss to clearing adds.

Anyhow just my preference.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional