[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Builds working a treat :).

Currently lvl 80 with loads of stuff to improve, managed to 6L my dome today XD.

Thanks for the good work.
IGN: motoxkid2005
"
ZaeN escribió:
"
Would this work as a lab farmer on a 5L with Devoto's, The Brass Dome and Doomsower until I get enough currency to upgrade? I'm not looking to facetank Argus or Izaro or getting full keys, but need something that can deal with traps and take a hit or two when I fail to dodge at bosses. I'm really low on currency atm so being able to farm lab with this build on minimal investment (buying The Brass Dome and 5L it) would be a blessing.

Yes doomsower + brassdome + devoto on a 5L can do izaro and lab pretty easily.

I was doing labs with the 2k chest and 5L doomsower

Awesome, time to dig through my stash for some leveling items and start the journey :) Managed to get a nice Brass Dome with 635% increased armour with my 30c budget and only needed 29 fusing to 5L it so I think the game wants me to play this build. Normally my luck with fusing is so bad that it is much cheaper to buy links from Vorici :D
Really liking the build. For anyone without Unflinching ascendancy point are you using endurance charges some other way?

Also what would be a good option pre starforge? Using a 5L Doomsower for now.

My character is Bonecheckin if anyone has any tips.
Editado por útlima vez por gregnog en 3 ene. 2018 3:28:14
"
gregnog escribió:
Really liking the build. For anyone without Unflinching ascendancy point are you using endurance charges some other way?

Also what would be a good option pre starforge? Using a 5L Doomsower for now.

My character is Bonecheckin if anyone has any tips.

Not using anything or generating endurance charges at all. Using the ascendancy pretty much just to offset the cost of using the abyssus. Stick with the Doomsower for now or maybe pick up a high pdps rare. 5-6L the Dome and buy a starforge :).
IGN: motoxkid2005
New elder jewel looks solid on the build, double aura bonus if you can find it, still rare atm and high prices so far, gives added tankiness and invulnerability immunity that enables another mod to be run without issues :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
I'm giving this build a shot since it looks like my old EQ jug only better. I just have a question: Do you think it would work well leveling with Ngamahu's Flame until you can afford a Starforge? Get the extra dps from the magma orb bombs?
Can you post a 1H weapon and shield for this build please? I want to try kinda close but different build
Hey, considering making this build, i was wondering: what do you think about kaom's heart vs brass dome? i notice in PoB that with kaom's instead of dome, you still have 35k armor and 80% phys reduction, this looks like more then enough for me to offset abyssus. Kaoms ups life to 8,5k which means alot more leech/sec and a lot more insulation again elemental damage, something this build does not defend very well against.
Also, I don't know if I'm underleveled or undergeared or what, but I keep dying to innocence.

Edit: 27 deaths later, Innocence is down and I can continue Act 5...wtf is my life.
Editado por útlima vez por Terashell en 4 ene. 2018 20:45:14
what 5l did you use for uber lab? in a non vp setup. Im currently using HS - Brutality - Melee Phys - Fortify - Ruthless , And only have about 26k tool tip dps. Something I'm doing wrong?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional